PDA

View Full Version : Food & Clothing colors ---> Chakras

aek11
08-04-2011, 08:48 AM
My dreams and intuition lately have been giving me guidance on the color of food to eat and color of clothes to be balanced and to attract different types of situations into my life. To me, it is sort of unbelievable that such a simple thing could have such an effect.

Let me explain. I have a very limited diet because of many food allergies. So a big majority of my diet was fruit for a while because it was so easy to eat in many situations (no cooking involved). For some reason, I looooved mandarin oranges. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I started to eat about 30 mandarin oranges every day. I also was eating a lot of butternut squash which was orange like pumpkin. I was basically eating a lot of the color orange for a few weeks. Those few weeks, I would be walking on the street and strange men would GRAB ME and try to pull me away. It was quite scary. And I had this situation where this guy I know tried to have sex with me so aggressively. There were a bunch of guys who would come after me and be attracted to me at a less frightening level, but not in a wholesome way. And after this happened, my dreams told me it's because of all the color orange (oranges, orange juice, squash) I had been eating. So I cut out all mandarins. Honestly I did not make the connnection until I got the dreams. ANd was very suspicous of it too but still.

Then I had to replace my favorite food with something else so I began to eat only strawberries. Cuz I love strawberries too. The week I ate strawberries, I was constantly and always irritable. I was snapping at everyone. Always annoyed.

Anyways, I'm currently not eating any fruit right now because I think fruit makes me have uncontrollable cravings for food(perhaps the natural sugars or perhaps candida) but that's a whole different topic.

So lately, my dreams have been constantly telling me to eat and wear green, blue, light pink, white, purple. And avoid especially red and black. I guess thye want me to wear the colors of the higher chakras. I was never the type to put much meaning to dreams most of my life, but as of the past few years, I really really do because, whenever i follow my dreams, it always turns out for the better. Everytime I ignored it, afterwards, i would go "ohhhh I should have listened".

So right now, I am wearing those colors. I have turquoise nail polish on. I just went shopping and bought a bunch of blue clothes. I am eating lots of greens, mung bean soup. When I start eating fruit again, I'll eat grapes, blueberries, grapefruit, watermelon, kiwi. Apparently these colors are mostly for the purpose of my love life. We'll see!

Although I must say, it was quite fun being ORANGE. I love red and black!! So sad...

CJ82Sky
08-04-2011, 01:52 PM
oh very interesting - i've never heard of or thought of this before but it makes sense in a weird way. how have things changed since you recently changed colors?

LightFilledHeart
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM
I choose the item of clothing and color I will wear on any given day based on my intuitive sense of which will serve me best energetically.

Of course this presents problems when traveling, as I must bring virtually my entire wardrobe...! :wink:

Topaz
08-04-2011, 02:31 PM
I choose the item of clothing and color I will wear on any given day based on my intuitive sense of which will serve me best energetically.

Of course this presents problems when traveling, as I must bring virtually my entire wardrobe...! :wink: LOL :) :color: I just make sure I have my colour healing scarves handy :) xx