PDA

View Full Version : Simple Indian solutions

Neeti_Shri
06-04-2011, 06:27 AM
hi dears,

though its true there are several types of beings,you should train you mind to dwell on the beauty of nature and life,to dwell on god and other deities,angels etc.. keep your mind on positive stuff,each person has to train his or her mind till it becomes a habit that will never go away.

I used to feel these spirits too.light a lamp of mustard oil at home every day,and they will never bother you.in fact,no evil will ever bother you again. this is effective for anything from black magic to everything else.

take 5 rounds in clockwise fashion around yourself,with your palm filled with mustard seeds or a bit of mustard oil. these will keep you ever free from all evil,diseases,spirits etc. take the mustard seeds and burn them in the south-west corner of your house every time you do this ritual. do it often.

of course negative entities make us negative. never let your mind dwell on anything sad,violent or negative(be it music,TV programmes,movies). it can give great health problems later on. I have been there and come out of it somehow. it can give great danger to life as well. tell me how it goes.

spiritualpoet
09-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Ill have to try that thanks for the advice :)

Elfay
09-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Great advice Neeti! I will definatly will try the mustard seed or oil. I had never heard about using mustard before. Remaining positive is definatly the key, surrounding yourself with love and light will never allow evil in.