PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to discuss this chart if you'd like

Triner
06-04-2011, 12:04 AM
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6107/trinerchart.th.jpg (http://img832.imageshack.us/i/trinerchart.jpg/)

I'd like to hear your thoughts

karen53
11-04-2011, 02:09 AM
what is the birthdate?

Triner
11-04-2011, 11:50 PM
August 23... do you need the year too?

**edited to add 1960 as the birth year**

yes, I'm that old. :)

Spiritlite
12-04-2011, 12:01 AM
This is going to be interesting.
Spiritlite.

Triner
12-04-2011, 12:36 AM
This is going to be interesting.

Why so? I'm honestly curious, I've never had my chart read before.

karen53
13-04-2011, 02:22 PM
Morning Triner,
thanks for the birthday,by seeing your birthday, lets me know that you are born on the cusp! Which means a combination of leo and virgo signs, also what time were you born and where, having a hard time with your chart, need to print my own! Thanks , plus I am older than u!!!!!!!

Triner
13-04-2011, 03:59 PM
Morning Triner,
thanks for the birthday,by seeing your birthday, lets me know that you are born on the cusp! Which means a combination of leo and virgo signs, also what time were you born and where, having a hard time with your chart, need to print my own! Thanks , plus I am older than u!!!!!!!

Yes, very cuspy, within 10 hours (33 arcminutes) of the cusp by my calculations.

Age?... we're just like a fine wine :smile:

karen53
14-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi.....does that mean Triner, no time of birth or place of birth?

Triner
14-04-2011, 08:53 AM
Sorry, forgot that. Here 'tis

Time of birth is 12:20 PM,
Place: Richmond, VA

karen53
14-04-2011, 02:33 PM
thanks Triner for your time and place of birth!

karen53
19-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Hi Triner, you never had your chart done? From what I am getting from your chart,you must be working in the public, or in health care,you learned alot on your own, for some weird reason, I don't feel yor father, youhave intercepted signs and houses in your chart....makes you a different type of person!

Triner
19-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi Triner, you never had your chart done? From what I am getting from your chart,you must be working in the public, or in health care,you learned alot on your own, for some weird reason, I don't feel yor father, youhave intercepted signs and houses in your chart....makes you a different type of person!

Karen,

Thanks very much!

I've never had my chart done by a person. I've only done some reading about it 'n stuff like that. You're right that I have learned an awful lot on my own. I love learning new things. I'm not really working in the public. But I am a healer. I do Reiki and Shamanism.

But I'm not sure what you mean by "I don't feel your father, you have intercepted signs and houses in your chart". I just don't understand. What does that mean?

And you're right again about me being different. I've never been accused of being "normal". :smile:

karen53
21-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi Triner
the saturn in your chart is retrograde,your father may not have been there in your early years and if he was, he was not supported toward you. Your sun sign conjuncts pluto, pluto at times means abandoment issues. I don't feel your father....but I feel a lot of older people was around you rowing up.....

karen53
21-04-2011, 05:48 PM
growing up.....

karen53
21-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Intercepted signs and houses means the same sign is on 2 houses in the chart, in your chart houses #12 and #1 have the same sign, which is scorpio the houses across from the houses #6 and #7 have the same sign,which is taurus the rulers of all these houses are in house #10 the energies of all these houses are acted out in house 10, house 10 is about authority, public,career,achivements, makes you a strong person who wants to achive
something,, My questions are, is there something about you that makes you stand out,your eyes or your voice, there is something about you that makes
you stand out.....Was it a challenge to really find yourself......we all have to find ourselve but in your case I think it was hard er

Triner
23-04-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi Triner
the saturn in your chart is retrograde,your father may not have been there in your early years and if he was, he was not supported toward you. Your sun sign conjuncts pluto, pluto at times means abandoment issues. I don't feel your father....but I feel a lot of older people was around you rowing up.....

Neither of these seem to be correct. My father was around during my childhood and he's still around, we talk fairly often. And I never had any older people around when I was growing up. I never knew three of my grandparents (they died before I was 1) and the 4th lived miles away so I only saw her at Christmas.

Intercepted signs and houses means the same sign is on 2 houses in the chart, in your chart houses #12 and #1 have the same sign, which is scorpio the houses across from the houses #6 and #7 have the same sign,which is taurus the rulers of all these houses are in house #10 the energies of all these houses are acted out in house 10, house 10 is about authority, public,career,achivements, makes you a strong person who wants to achive something,,

Cool! Thanks for the lesson! :hug:

My questions are, is there something about you that makes you stand out,your eyes or your voice, there is something about you that makes you stand out.....Was it a challenge to really find yourself......we all have to find ourselve but in your case I think it was hard er

Hmm, I'd say my eyes and my sense of humor. According to my daughter, I'm shameless (in a fun sorta way).

And it was definitely a challenge finding myself. I knew no one who was into any kind of spiritual journey for many years. All I knew what that I was different from everyone else I knew. So it was basically me bouncing around, searching, learning, until finally starting to figure things out. I still feel like there's something I need to do. But haven't figured it out yet.

karen53
30-04-2011, 11:21 AM
Triner any comments or questions?

Sapphirez
10-05-2011, 02:36 AM
this is a cool and different interesting approach, but just wondering if you read the interpretations of sites, such as chaos astrology.. nice free birth charts and some useful insights!

Triner
10-05-2011, 10:53 AM
this is a cool and different interesting approach, but just wondering if you read the interpretations of sites, such as chaos astrology.. nice free birth charts and some useful insights!

Yes I have. And they're interesting. Sites like Chaos cover the basic stuff. But I was wondering about what a reader may see beyond that. From my view of my chart, it looks like I have a whole bunch of stuff overhead together. I'd like to know what that means. And anything else a reader may see beyond the 'basics'.

Triner
10-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Triner any comments or questions?

Well, I was wondering about all of the things directly overhead. What does that mean? It seems I have lots of stuff piled in two places. Does that have any significance?

karen53
13-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Triner I have a question for you......You said your Dad was around, was he supported of you....the reason I asked , you said that you were so different....Looking over your aspects again, you dad was there.....did you get along better with your dad than your mom.....R u emotional.....feel alot inside.....to the point that you can feel people.....I see why your a healer....Your mom was different........please let me know.....learning myself too.......North node in virgo, in this life time, need to be practical,need to control the emotions.....Pisces who is the oposite of virgo which is your south node respresents past lives or things you already know.....means emotions....not knowing which directions ones going,....now it's time to shapen emotions.....which I feel u have learned to.......cafe astrology.com is where a lot of questions can be answer.......