PDA

View Full Version : Our Planet Requires Our Assistance NOW

Rosepinkheart
05-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Hi Everyone;

We are called upon at this very moment to assist our planet NOW.

There is a channeled video on You tube created to assist in the understanding of this. Being new to this forum, I am unable to post the url link. If anyone would like the link, please send a pm (Mods - I trust this is allowed, if not please let me know).

Thank You & Blessings :love9:

Following is the prayer call mentioned in the video that we have been asked to make at this time:

Oh Mighty IAM Presence, Great Flame of God within me, through you I greet the Great God Presence I AM of every human being on this earth and those who are waiting for embodiment at this time.

Oh Mighty I AM Presence in thy Great and Holy Name and Presence do we call upon you and thy Great Servants, the Angelic Hosts, and those who have gained their freedom in the Ascended realms and the Great Cosmic Beings, COME, COME, COME and your great Ascended Masters and Angelic authority and release the Great Central Suns Mightiest Oceans of Sacred Fires of Purification upon this Earth.

So charge the environment of Earth, the Power of Nature, the Forces of the Elements. DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE the Great Sacred Fires of Purification into the Earth, the center of the Earth and all inner structures of the Earth that forces the purification of all discord and causes all discord to be removed from the Earth and all Her kingdoms and all Her environment. That this planet earth may shift into her next great all Christ Consciousness as quickly as possible. And Great Host of Ascended Beings you are watching, DRIVE Your Sacred Fires of Purification into those areas that are most sensitive at this time. That if they do not receive the Great Sacred Fire of the Heart Realm of the Ascended Master realms’ that these areas could be the most sensitive in creating catastrophic conditions upon this earth.

COME, COME, COME we DEMAND it in the name of our Mighty IAM Presence. We COMMAND it in name of the Ascended Jesus Christ by the Ascended Jesus Christ Great Command for the Great unleashing of the Sacred Fires of Purification upon this earth.

DRIVE those Sacred Fires into the feeling side of all human life that silences the destructive use of human free will.

Take up our calls and multiply them ten billion times.

We Thank You, We Thank You, We Thank You. And remain in thy great service, use us in any way.

Prompt us to rise into the Light and to stand in the Light and to make the calls for those who do not know of the greater activities’ of Life.

We Thank You.

Almighty IAM, Almighty IAM, Almighty IAM

Squatchit
05-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Rosepinkheart

Welcome to SF - I do hope you enjoy your time here. :smile:

Who is calling upon us to assist Earth?

From what I know about this planet, it will survive with or without us...we are so young and new compared to the age of this beautiful rock...I can almost see Earth giggling at the idea that humans might help it.

It will be around long after we are gone.

:smile:

Oh, that's just my opinion by the way.

Rosepinkheart
05-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Hi Rosepinkheart

Welcome to SF - I do hope you enjoy your time here. :smile: Thank you for the warm welcome Squatchit

Who is calling upon us to assist Earth? At this time the Ascended Masters are calling for our assistance. If you like, you can google Radiant Rose Academy and listen to their recent message.

From what I know about this planet, it will survive with or without us...we are so young and new compared to the age of this beautiful rock...I can almost see Earth giggling at the idea that humans might help it. I truly honor & respect your perspective and at the same time I also must honor and respect the request of the Ascended Masters. Their teachings of the Sacred Knowledge is a little bit different than what we, as humans, tend to believe :smile:

It will be around long after we are gone.

:smile:

Oh, that's just my opinion by the way. And a welcomed one :smile:

Thank You once again for responding and hopefully this response is not offensive in any way. :color:

Squatchit
05-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Thank You once again for responding and hopefully this response is not offensive in any way. :color:

Not at all.

I do hope you will stick around. There's many more folks more tolerant than me. :hug3:

norseman
06-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Rosepinkheart, there are uncounted thousands, if not millions, of people all over the planet beavering away on behalf of Mother Earth, doing practical projects in conservation. Mother Earth needs the sweat of our brows as much as prayers. Keep in mind, all pagans are "green" :smile:
We were given intelligence to act as guardians for the planet and so far we are falling down on the job, imo.

BlueSky
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Oh i am way ahead of you! I assist our mother daily!
Welcome to the forum!
james

Native spirit
06-04-2011, 03:05 PM
:smile: Hey Rose Pink Heart,

The Native People held an earth day last year, everyone was able to join ,

if all people respected the earth and what mother earth gives us we wouldnt be in this situation,

Namaste

Spiritlite
07-04-2011, 02:29 AM
I pray for the earth daily before I go to sleep, welcome to the forum and thanks for reminding people and helping people to realize earth needs our help and prayers.
Spritlite.

CentaurSage
29-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Thanks for sharing :)