PDA

View Full Version : New eyes, new day, new ways...

spirit72
05-04-2011, 03:55 PM
For over seven years I have lived with panic disorder and agoraphobia as well as M.E ( a debilitating condition) and also looked after my Mum with Multiple Scoliosis... My journey has been hard, and I went through my "why me"! stage... but over the last year Mum has moved into a wonderful nursing home were our relationship as mother daughter has been restored, and I have spent a year letting go of the stress and guilt, and the sadness of no longer being needed... my heart is mending.
Today I managed to go to a healing centre in a big town I have avoided for eight years!, were I will now spend the next year proving my mediumship skills in order to gain a diploma. Today I also realised I had gone full circle, that life is not so daunting any more. I am scared, but full of excitement... I have woken from a long slumber, and I am now on a new road of discovery, and for filling dreams I thought I could never make happen, but I did it, and I grow stronger everyday.
I will never morn for the years I have lost as it was those years I truly found myself... thank you to spirit for the well appointed break in my life, a time now I know was for me to sit down, then close down, then re open with fresh eyes on a wonderful world:color:

BlueSky
05-04-2011, 04:00 PM
What an awesome post. I am proud to 'cyber-know' you Spirit72.
My best to you with the healing center. Sounds exciting!
Blessings, James

CJ82Sky
05-04-2011, 04:19 PM
i second what james said - how amazing i am so happy for you i can feel the positive energy growing around you!

Saggi
21-04-2011, 08:41 AM
An Excellent, Positive, Inspiring post!

All the very best to you on your journey!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Topaz
21-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Congratulations feel the fear and do it any way xxx

Miss Hepburn
21-04-2011, 09:33 AM
For over seven years I have lived with panic disorder and agoraphobia as well as M.E ( a debilitating condition) and also looked after my Mum with Multiple Scoliosis... My journey has been hard, and I went through my "why me"! stage... but over the last year Mum has moved into a wonderful nursing home were our relationship as mother daughter has been restored, and I have spent a year letting go of the stress and guilt, and the sadness of no longer being needed... my heart is mending.
Today I managed to go to a healing centre in a big town I have avoided for eight years!, were I will now spend the next year proving my mediumship skills in order to gain a diploma. Today I also realised I had gone full circle, that life is not so daunting any more. I am scared, but full of excitement... I have woken from a long slumber, and I am now on a new road of discovery, and for filling dreams I thought I could never make happen, but I did it, and I grow stronger everyday.
I will never morn for the years I have lost as it was those years I truly found myself... thank you to spirit for the well appointed break in my life, a time now I know was for me to sit down, then close down, then re open with fresh eyes on a wonderful world:color:
Wow! I just saw this from April 5th!

Yay!!!!!! :hug2:

:hug3: :hello2: :thumbsup: