PDA

View Full Version : Do Ghosts Sneeze ???

Elfay
05-04-2011, 06:03 AM
I know that sounds weird but myself, my husband all heard what sounded like a very loud sneeze! I thought it was my husband, who was alone in the livingroom watching tv and I was in my bedroom with our son who was playing his ps3. My husband asked if one of us had sneezed and neither of us had. I asked my son if he had heard the sneezing, he did. It sounded a lot like a man sneezing, it was loud the way my husband sneezes - like an allergy sneeze. Its allergy season here in Atlanta. My husband made a joke and said, "Its a ghost sneezing!" It probably was one mocking him I would think. Why IDk. Weird. Very weird. Kind of creepy that all 3 of us heard it. That doesn't usually happen. lol

Silver
05-04-2011, 06:16 AM
I don't know but that is one of the cutest most amusing questions I've ever heard, ****~*

Elfay
05-04-2011, 06:21 AM
I wasn't going to post this but it wasn't the first time I thought I heard someone sneeze when there was noone home but me. I had heard it in our other home too.

Toolite
05-04-2011, 03:51 PM
I know that sounds weird but myself, my husband all heard what sounded like a very loud sneeze! I thought it was my husband, who was alone in the livingroom watching tv and I was in my bedroom with our son who was playing his ps3. My husband asked if one of us had sneezed and neither of us had. I asked my son if he had heard the sneezing, he did. It sounded a lot like a man sneezing, it was loud the way my husband sneezes - like an allergy sneeze. Its allergy season here in Atlanta. My husband made a joke and said, "Its a ghost sneezing!" It probably was one mocking him I would think. Why IDk. Weird. Very weird. Kind of creepy that all 3 of us heard it. That doesn't usually happen. lol

They are people so whatever they think is clever they can do.. (lol)

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Silver
05-04-2011, 03:54 PM
..and there sure is lots of dust where they hang around, usually...;o}

Elfay
05-04-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks Toolite. Lol Silvergirl !! And it is allergy season here in Atlanta !! ****

Elfay
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
I know I am joking about the sneeze and all but last night for some reason I was really scared to the point I was afraid to go to sleep. I don't know why. I use to be that way yrs ago but every once in a while I get afraid again. I was sleeping in the bedroom and my husband in the livingroom - he is very ill and doesn't sleep well, up all night going to the bathroom and he tosses a lot so some times we sleep apart. Other weird things have been happening again, my cell phone was on the charger all night, I always keep it on there all night because it will get "taken" I woke up this morning and was going to take it off the charger only it never charged ! Maybe it was the battery, the battery is fairly new but I did change it since I have several new batteries. It still didn't charge but now it is. Maybe its the charger? I had a brand new charger still in the box and I went to get it it was gone ! Weird. Then earlier I was washing towels and I thought I had put the cover of the washing machine down but when I went into the kitchen the cover was still up. Probably me just being absent minded but the new charger? Where did it go? The other night I saw a little lost boy in my livingroom. He had dark cirlcles around his sad eyes. I called AA michael and Mother Mary to help him to the light. I felt that they were able to help him but I am not sure. Perhaps the little boy isn't what I think. Maybe he was something other than a little boy.

neospiritualist
06-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Or someone with strong telepathy sneezes abit too loud maybe?

Sangress
06-04-2011, 04:15 AM
I have sneezed when I'm out of my body because someones energy smelled funny......

So..yes I suppose.

I've had spirits clear their throats and cough to get my attention....and the ghost-dog who wanders about my house barks and whimpers occasionally......so sneezing shouldn't be much different.

Elfay
06-04-2011, 04:21 AM
I have sneezed when I'm out of my body because someones energy smelled funny......

So..yes I suppose.

I've had spirits clear their throats and cough to get my attention....and the ghost-dog who wanders about my house barks and whimpers occasionally......so sneezing shouldn't be much different.
Thanks Sangress - it makes good sense that they would sneeze especially to catch our attention. What was odd how all 3 of us heard it at the same time.

Sangress
06-04-2011, 04:34 AM
Thanks Sangress - it makes good sense that they would sneeze especially to catch our attention. What was odd how all 3 of us heard it at the same time.

Reminds me of how my deceased dog (ghost dog) barked at the front door and 4 people heard it.

(she's also played with my sisters living dog in our house and licked my friends ankle...but this was different because it was a true sound, a real bark.)

Elfay
06-04-2011, 04:49 AM
This was a real sneeze not like what I usually hear, it was clear and unmistakenly a sneeze. Only one person did I hear like that, my husband's grandpa, he'd whistle or snap his fingers to get my attention, when he did that it was very clear and I could identify it.