PDA

View Full Version : sand pendulum

GSX-R girl
03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi I recently bought a sand pendulum, are there any ways to use it to do
readings ? Thank you for any help :smile:

Adrienne
03-04-2011, 08:19 PM
hi , just curious, what is a sand pendulum ? one that is filled with sand ? and if so, what is the purpose ?

Dream Angel xx

manna8288
04-04-2011, 05:08 AM
If I'm not mistaken a sand pendulum is used by dangling a pendulum over sand while being asked questions. It is supposed to draw pictures, letters or symbols while being asked questions. Some pendulums have chambers in them so having sand in it is a possibility though I'm not sure.

Hi I recently bought a sand pendulum, are there any ways to use it to do
readings ? Thank you for any help :smile:

And yes I THINK there are ways to do readings with a sand pendulum but I've never done it but my guess would be by interpreting the symbols you get while doing the reading. Sorry if this doesn't help obviously this is not something Iknow to much about.

Manna

Adrienne
04-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Thanks manna, that would be interesting to watch the pendulum draw pictures in the sand. If anyone has done this my guess would be Uhmar,hmmm Uhmar are you listening in ?

Yes, I was right ! Uhmar posted something about Sand / Salt Divination, maybe this will help. Thanks Uhmar !

here is the link ~ http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=10649

Dream Angel xx

GSX-R girl
04-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Thanks Dream Angel - I had never seen one before! basically it is a pendulum

suspended by a wooden arm over a tray of sand , the tip of the pendulum

just touches the sand so that as it swings it makes patterns - it is very

relaxing to watch:smile:

GSX-R girl
04-04-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks for your reply Manna :hug2:

Adrienne
04-04-2011, 05:34 AM
You are welcome, and thanks for your description of it. It does sound very relaxing. Kind of like one of those Oriental sand gardens where you just swirl the sand with a tool, and make any design you like... something about calming the nerves. ( or there is probably some other reason, purpose to the Oriental sand garden - I just don't know what it is )