PDA

View Full Version : Subconscious in play...

innerlight
02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
Are the answers with our pendulum coming from our pendulum, or guides, or is it just our subconscious giving us the answers that our subconscious has reached?

Adrienne
02-04-2011, 03:25 PM
very good question Inner, I often wonder the same thing .... so I guess this means, I don't know the answer :tongue:

some people specifically ask their guides to communicate with them thru their pendulum, so I would guess in that case, it would be their guides communicating ?

innerlight
02-04-2011, 03:36 PM
very good question Inner, I often wonder the same thing .... so I guess this means, I don't know the answer :tongue:

some people specifically ask their guides to communicate with them thru their pendulum, so I would guess in that case, it would be their guides communicating ?

Sure... We can say it's our "guides" but it boils down to that is us using the pendulum. When we test it with yes and no questions, we are asking our self the question(s). So of course we are gonna know which ones are truthful, and which ones are not.

Adrienne
02-04-2011, 03:42 PM
yes, we will know " if " we know the answers to begin with

but when we ask the pendulum a question we don't know the answer for.......if we are trusting that it is our guides we are speaking to, then we would be trusting that it is our guides who are answering us. Correct ?

Squatchit
02-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Hiya Inner and Dreamie

One way to rule out our subconscious is to hang the pendulum over the edge of something (obviously balancing it so it doesn't fall off). That way it can't be our hands making the pendulum move when answering.

Wait until the pendulum has completely stopped from doing the balancing act and then ask questions.

I've never tried it so I don't know if it would work - my instinct say it wouldn't move an iota. :smile:

Squatch

innerlight
02-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Hiya Inner and Dreamie

One way to rule out our subconscious is to hang the pendulum over the edge of something (obviously balancing it so it doesn't fall off). That way it can't be our hands making the pendulum move when answering.

Wait until the pendulum has completely stopped from doing the balancing act and then ask questions.

I've never tried it so I don't know if it would work - my instinct say it wouldn't move an iota. :smile:

Squatch

Well, technically it would eventually move.. The gravitation of the Earth would cause it to eventually rotate some. That is how the original pendulum was created.

Squatchit
02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Well, technically it would eventually move.. The gravitation of the Earth would cause it to eventually rotate some. That is how the original pendulum was created.

That's interesting. You learn something new every day! :smile:

To bypass this natural movement then, you'd have to ask the pendulum to move straight after your question.

innerlight
02-04-2011, 05:44 PM
That's interesting. You learn something new every day! :smile:

To bypass this natural movement then, you'd have to ask the pendulum to move straight after your question.

Now, that would be interesting. To by pass human interference and put a pendulum on a piece of metal, or apparatus hanging on it's own accord.

I do agree, outside of the gravitational pull of rotating once an hour some, that it would not move.

I wouldn't be surprised if say our guides worked through us to make it move.. But where does that leave it as being truthful, or our own self moving it?

Nemetami
12-04-2011, 11:05 AM
I get frustrated when I can manipulate the pendulum's movement with my mind -.- I keep doing it until it stop responding, that way I know I am not manipulating it. Then I ask my higher self, guides and angels to help me with all the love of the universe.

I made this dowsing board on a 11X17 inches paper. It's very beautiful. And it have the name of my guides plus my higher self on it, so I ask first who wishes to talk to me, then the message they wish to give me. It is quiet amazing. Once it pointed to my higher self, and the message was "the universe loves you" It made my day :) is why i like doing it in the mornings before going to work. When is my subconscious I'm accessing, I just state it clearly, like when it comes to memory or dreams.

So I guess it depends who you wish to get the message from. :)

CelestialRain
01-08-2011, 04:13 AM
^ That's so wonderful! One question though: What is the "higher self" everyone refers to? Is it your true, pure spirit/soul? Or is it your subconscious? I was always under the impression that it's the latter.

Adrienne
02-08-2011, 05:10 AM
One question though: What is the "higher self" everyone refers to? Is it your true, pure spirit/soul? Or is it your subconscious? I was always under the impression that it's the latter.

Good question CelestialRain !

Very nice dowsing board idea Nemetami !