PDA

View Full Version : To channel or not to channel

Sangraal
30-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Why channel when the art of channelling requires exposure to unknown energies...

Perhaps the challenge is to unpack the unknown through direct channelling with higher spirit guides or not - very difficult to prove anything in an art of non-material experience...

regards

Sangraal

Lady Valkyrie
01-04-2011, 11:45 AM
I don't get a choice these days. The angels channel through me when they choose, not when I choose. I made the choice at some point to invite angels in to speak to me and feel well-protected spiritually and psychically so am happy enough for it to happen.

God-Like
01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Why channel when the art of channelling requires exposure to unknown energies...Sangraal

Hi Sangraal

Unknown energies to whom?

x daz x

unus supra
12-04-2011, 04:40 PM
For some channeling is their purpose or function and in this it is of course useful.
for other like myself, it is not our function.

in that it can be useful, harmless to useless and potentially harmful.

My opinion as of right now, and since 2 months or so after i began my spiritual practice in earnest.

is to leave it alone. you have what you need and you can find what you seek.

empower yourself where you have the chance and shoulder the burden.

you will be the stronger and the wiser in the long run and the short for having done so.

that is not to say channeling is not at times interesting to ponder or perhaps engage in. But we are surrounded in a material world in which we are babys who know very little.

The last thing one needs is to throw in more variables in what is in its own right a very tricky path to walk.