PDA

View Full Version : Rose Quartz

manna8288
30-03-2011, 04:57 PM
I was recently looking online for a pendulum to purchase. I didn't have any design or what kind of crystal/gem/whatever I wanted so I just browsed around thinking I would get one that "calls" to me. I felt like the rose quartz kind was the one for me. So I purchased a simple looking one as this will be my first and i didn't want anything to extravagant if pendulums aren't my thing. After I made my purchase* I went looking for what a rose quartz represented to see if I could find out why this stone was calling me. I found that a "Rose quartz is known as the love stone. It helps the user feel a strong sense of self-worth, therefore being worth love.". My name means worthy of love. Thought that was pretty cool and just wanted to share.

Nelly
30-03-2011, 06:35 PM
I love rose quartz, its such a loving, warm and cuddly stone. Makes me feel all fluffy :)

Moonkestrel
30-03-2011, 07:09 PM
:D What a great story :hug3: - I just love it the way we are attracted to exactly what we need at exactly the right time don't you :D

Rose Quartz is a wonderful crystal, I find it goes particularly well with black tourmaline :hug2:

manna8288
31-03-2011, 05:01 AM
I usually follow my gut instinct and I am often amazed when I do a little research or let enuogh time pass to see why I had a feeling. I'm new to crystals and their meanings but i'm feeling like they are pulling at me strongly and plan on getting a few. It sucks that I don't have any stores nearby and have to go online for them but that didn't seem to be a problem with the pendulum. Can't wait 'till it gets here! :)

nightowl
31-03-2011, 05:15 AM
This is such a cool story, I love when Spirit does this kind of thing. I have a rose quartz angel it represents my Archangel Ariel. It is a wonderful stone. I am happy it found you. :color:

nightowl

Lady Valkyrie
01-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I have a rose quartz angel and a rose quartz crystal diffuser and would not be without rose quartz in my life. I hope you enjoy it!

star-child
03-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Most of the time I use my intuition to tell me which crystals I need too. Rose quartz is a lovely stone, I have a large one and sometimes I hold it when I sleep.They should so create teddy's with crystals inside them.

star-child
03-04-2011, 09:48 AM
aha they do - http://www.angelaura.me.uk/acatalog/ReikiBears.html#a134

Sorry for hijacking your thread manna!

Soph xx

manna8288
03-04-2011, 11:08 AM
It's fine with me. I love the crystal teddy bear idea. I'm going to go check it out.

Thanks for the link. :)

Spiritlite
03-04-2011, 04:10 PM
ahh rosequartz is so loving and soft and comforting. Good choice.

Pheonix
14-06-2011, 04:54 PM
I have a maybe 4 kg Rose Quartz stone it's my pet rock. I picked it up at a Crystal Fair for a great price. It will be with me till the day I die.

sunshineofthesoul
14-06-2011, 07:13 PM
I love Rose Quartz, I have several pieces that I use when I set up a Crystal Grid.

Dawn
14-06-2011, 07:18 PM
Very awesome with the name meaning 'worthy of love' and corresponding meaning for rose quartz! That is just so cool.
It's strange but very cool sometimes when we do a little looking into our names and realize just how spot on our name's meanings are to our life paths!

Also, AAAWWWW <3 <3 About those crystal-holding bears! That is just a very cool idea!

Spiritlite
15-06-2011, 03:09 PM
I love my soft cuddly rose quartz, just thought I'd mention it again LOL
Spiritlite.