PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting the number "420"??

Ravens_Light
27-03-2011, 11:24 PM
Ok, no laughing now.. :D :wink:

Seriously tho'... I've been getting 420 for about 2 and a half weeks now...

I don't know why I haven't thought to post on SF about it until now, but I just saw it again and thought I'd start a thread...

I told my hubby about this and he said he was getting it too... I told him that I was able to find something about what it means in divine terms (such as Doreen Virtue's interpretations) but it doesn't really resonate with me..

I'm wondering if this is a precognitive type message for April 20th...

My hubby said he couldn't make any connection with the date except that it was Hitler's birthday... :confused1: (he's a history major)...

So I thought I'd ask if anyone else is getting this number repeatedly and if they have connected it to anything meaningful.. Aside from the obvious link to the herbal remedy!

Thank you for humoring me!

Cam/EarthMamma

michael55
28-03-2011, 12:42 AM
Be a law abiding citizen. That is my recommendation to you. Change the laws if you don't like them... at least try to. :)

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Be a law abiding citizen. That is my recommendation to you. Change the laws if you don't like them... at least try to. :)

Greetings, Michael..:smile:

I didn't mean to imply anything about marijuana in particular (regarding the use of it or the laws governing it)..

I was just joking about the obvious connection that the number of 420 has to it..

My question was to anyone who has seen this number - 420- repeatedly and if they have made any kind of Divine connection to it...

For instance, I know my guidance is with me when I see 44 & 444... I just have been seeing 420 instead of my usual numbers.

Hope that clears up any misunderstanding! :wink:

Blessings,

Cam/EM

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 02:33 AM
P.S. I realize that you may have been joking also...If so, my apologies!

Lovely
28-03-2011, 02:36 AM
My jaw dropped when I read this.
My mom keeps saying shes been seeing
420 everywhere for months. Weird.

tragblack
28-03-2011, 05:07 AM
Dissent is patriotic. =)

pre-dawn
28-03-2011, 10:22 AM
420, I saw that years ago already, and all the time when I was sailing in a 420 dinghy. It was printed on the sails.

earthprowler
28-03-2011, 10:51 AM
i have been noticing it more, (and making the worldwide joke about it), just noticed when i checked my email, my unemployment was deposited at: 4:20 this morning. :D

in progress
28-03-2011, 11:01 AM
Nope, no 420 and I don't resonate w/ D Virtue's numerology either. I think numerologists add up the numbers so it would be 6 and using the numerology I resonate with this would mean christ consciousness or similar.

Check this out: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce14.html
The whole page is fantastic but if you scroll clear down to the bottom you'll see a dream symbol index which includes numbers. Cayce's numerology agrees quite a bit w/ Kryon's.

pre-dawn
28-03-2011, 01:11 PM
i have been noticing it more, (and making the worldwide joke about it), just noticed when i checked my email, my unemployment was deposited at: 4:20 this morning. :D We see what we want to see.
In your example, why is the year, the day, or the seconds unimportant, but hour an minutes is? Why would you want to pick out a sequence of numbers out of "2011-03-28 04:20:56:123", the accurate date and time down to 1/1000 of a second (with some liberty from my side)? What about daylight saving? It is presumably local time, but why not use UTC (Universal Time Coordinated, also know as GMT)?

The only thing which makes 4:20 more important than any other number there is that you are looking for it.

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:15 PM
My jaw dropped when I read this.
My mom keeps saying shes been seeing
420 everywhere for months. Weird.

Thank you for sharing, Lovely.. I guess in time we will each see if there is meaning to it & what that is. :smile:

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Dissent is patriotic. =)

Hello, trag..

I get the spirit of your comment, tragblack, but I would say dissent can be (and many times is) patriotic.. Patriotism isn't inherent in dissent tho'.. It's the freedom allowing it that is.. :D

Blessings to you...

Cam/EM

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:22 PM
420, I saw that years ago already, and all the time when I was sailing in a 420 dinghy. It was printed on the sails.

LOL!! :wink:

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:24 PM
i have been noticing it more, (and making the worldwide joke about it), just noticed when i checked my email, my unemployment was deposited at: 4:20 this morning. :D

Hee, hee! Very nice & thanks for sharing, EP! :hug2:

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:33 PM
Nope, no 420 and I don't resonate w/ D Virtue's numerology either. I think numerologists add up the numbers so it would be 6 and using the numerology I resonate with this would mean christ consciousness or similar.

Check this out: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce14.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .near-death.com%252Fexperiences%252Fcayce14.html)
The whole page is fantastic but if you scroll clear down to the bottom you'll see a dream symbol index which includes numbers. Cayce's numerology agrees quite a bit w/ Kryon's.

*Droool!*

Oh thank you for the link, IP!! :hug2:

Love both Kryon & Cayce! Can't wait to check it out...

Yeah, I really don't know what to make of the whole 4:20 thing.. I probably wouldn't have posted had my hubby not been experiencing this also...

I had started to have this number come up for a couple weeks... Waking up at 4:20 AM.... Getting into the car to go somewhere & seeing it was 4:20, receiving emails at 4:20.....etc, etc..

I started to take it more seriously when I found a card on my windshield (yes, it was about medical marijuana..:rolleyes: ) with 420 in bold.

I am supposing that, for me anyway, this could be linked to a date 4/20 & that something of note may occur then... Only time will tell...:smile:

Ravens_Light
28-03-2011, 04:53 PM
We see what we want to see.
In your example, why is the year, the day, or the seconds unimportant, but hour an minutes is? Why would you want to pick out a sequence of numbers out of "2011-03-28 04:20:56:123", the accurate date and time down to 1/1000 of a second (with some liberty from my side)? What about daylight saving? It is presumably local time, but why not use UTC (Universal Time Coordinated, also know as GMT)?

The only thing which makes 4:20 more important than any other number there is that you are looking for it.

Hello again, pre-dawn..:smile:

Well, I have to say I'm not oblivious to the direction this thread is taking.... I didn't intend for it to be a debate about the validity of synchronicities involving numbers...

I would say that unless you experience something like this for yourself, that it will be difficult if not impossible to see the divine connection that many are finding in these synchronicities, whether these happenings involve numbers, dreams, or other means.

What I will share with everyone, is that being the critic and skeptic that I am (& boy am I good at this if I may say so! :D ), I - like many others -have asked myself for years, if what I was seeing was something I was looking for... If it was something that I was just noticing and bringing into my experience..

Well, this continued to happen so many times, in so many amazing ways, in ways that I could not possibly control, where these numbers just CAME TO ME...... that I could no longer deny that there was something outside of my sphere of influence, that was bringing me this connection.

There are many debates going about what these occurences mean, what the specific number sequences mean, etc.. etc.... But I have come to believe that it's all about what it means to YOU.

I would say at the very least, when this kind of thing happens, it is to tell you PLAIN AND SIMPLE that there is more to your life than meets the eye!

Just to get to the point where you recognize that there is something, someone out there that cares enuf to make contact with you.. An experience that tells you there is more to life than what you see with your eyes, isn't that message enough??

So whether my 44's or my 444's means I'm specifically surrounded by angels or not, I KNOW there is something -- whatever you want to call it -- trying to get my attention. It is not something generated by my mind...

For those who are believers in the Law of Attraction..... I have asked myself if I may be *manifesting* these numbers.. These occurances.. In effect, taking notice of the first few supposed 'coincidences' and focusing on them to the point of bringing them into my experience.

Well, what if that were the case??

To manifest these numbers in the ways I've been receiving them, as often as I've been receiving them, would be AMAZING!

So this experience would be showing me that I CAN MANIFEST!.... And, if that's the case, I ask again ----how powerful a message is that?! :tongue:

At this point, I don't think it matters what the specifics of the messages are, but what receiving these kinds of messages TELLS US. :wink:

Ok then!

As for this thread...

I'm thinking there aren't many out there that are connected to a 'Divine Number 420" - LOL!, so I respectfully withdraw from this thread as it seems to have served it's purpose!

Many thanks to all who replied...It seems this thread has been very useful indeed! :D

Blessings to you all!

Cam/EarthMamma