PDA

View Full Version : Waterbound Spirit?

nightowl
22-03-2011, 03:54 AM
I was just sitting here wondering do people who pass at sea and don't pass over, are their spirits confined to the water?

nightowl

Rah nam
22-03-2011, 04:40 AM
I was just sitting here wondering do people who pass at sea and don't pass over, are their spirits confined to the water?

nightowl

I have asked myself this question as well, and my first thought was, someone who drowns takes any help he can get, and first at all we have to be willing to be helped before we can receive it.
With this I thought, it must be easy to cross them over, and angelics are almost every where.
First we have to understand in the non physical earth realm there is no water, unless we belief there is. What every we belief, that is what we find.
If 100 or any other number of people go down in a boat, they might be trapped in the boat, until someone realizes, they just can walk out it they want. The boat does not really exist for them. They can walk through the wall, or the boat is not there at all. But beliefs don't change that quick.
They simply could fly, but by the time they come to this realization they have crossed over long before.

nightowl
22-03-2011, 04:57 AM
It sounds as if with this explanation it could also be applied to earth bound spirits. Like ones who are confined or tied to a building? So if they drown they could become attached to the ship right? Aren't there spirits who choose to stay? Or stay because of tragic untimely death?

MurciƩlago
22-03-2011, 05:12 AM
Spirits can become bound to objects, buildings, people, or geographical locations usually because somee regret or incident ties them there(or simply they don't get they are dead). I've seen lake bound spirits(a boy drowned there) he couldn't leave the water, got as close as the shore but couldn't step onto land. No one truely knows why spirits are bound to things, some theorize their soul cords(also refered to as fate chains or soul chains) become attached to something(or someone) and they are literally tied to the object/area. I personally don't know why they are there. I tend to belive the regret theory