PDA

View Full Version : Should we cross earthbounds over ???

Elfay
22-03-2011, 01:10 AM
There are about 5 earthbounds in my home. A young African American boy - I've seen him twice, a little Caucasian boy around 4 or 5 - seen him off and on for months, a 14 year old girl who has spoken to me several times, a Caucasian lady I first saw yesterday and a Hispanic woman came to me today - she had been strangled. I have a strong feeling they all sucumbed to foul play. I am torn what to do. I have asked St. Michael and my guides for help. The Hispanic woman has been with me off and on all day. I have been told not to cross them over, especially since I don't know what I am doing. I feel they came to me for help. I'M torn what to do. Should I try to send them to the light or ...?

nightowl
22-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Hey Elfay,
Is this normal for you, do you have spirits come to you like this all the time?
Are you possibly in a home that has an portal?

Kaere
22-03-2011, 01:19 AM
Just going from my gut here - I don't think we can force anyone to cross or go into the light. BUT we can provide the light so they can make their own decision. We can explain as much as possible and we can ask for their own people to come through more strongly to assist them, if they desire it.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Hi nightowl, yes we have spirits around us in every where we have lived. I use to think they were attracted to my son - they are but he ignores them. They also go to my husband for help but he wants nothing to do with any of them. SO its me they come to for help or someone to talk to. It breaks my heart seeing these ghost children. They have told me how they were killed or how they died. Either in visions or in words. Lately more have been coming to me. Its not a portal, its me and my family.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Just going from my gut here - I don't think we can force anyone to cross or go into the light. BUT we can provide the light so they can make their own decision. We can explain as much as possible and we can ask for their own people to come through more strongly to assist them, if they desire it.
That's my blief too but others are telling me to cross them over. I don't feel I have the right to cross them over. Show them the way but not forse them to go into the light.

Silver
22-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Holy smokes, Elfay. Maybe you should get an appointment book and only allow them to visit on your schedule, lol. All kidding aside, I think Kaere's got a good idea, give them information and options etc. Maybe you can tell them to pass the info along...?

Kaere
22-03-2011, 01:32 AM
I figure if a person forces them to cross over, they haven't actually crossed as it's something that must be done with free-will. I see nothing wrong with showing them the way, opening the door for them.

nightowl
22-03-2011, 01:35 AM
Hi nightowl, yes we have spirits around us in every where we have lived. I use to think they were attracted to my son - they are but he ignores them. They also go to my husband for help but he wants nothing to do with any of them. SO its me they come to for help or someone to talk to. It breaks my heart seeing these ghost children. They have told me how they were killed or how they died. Either in visions or in words. Lately more have been coming to me. Its not a portal, its me and my family.

oh okay I see...well I have heard that they will come to you if you allow it. I guess you might want to decide how involved you want to get. You can ask them to leave, they can only stay if you let them. Have you thought about teaming up with someone who works with helping them move on, like a priest or whoever. Maybe explain to them what to do and than ask them to leave...

Elfay
22-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Holy smokes, Elfay. Maybe you should get an appointment book and only allow them to visit on your schedule, lol. All kidding aside, I think Kaere's got a good idea, give them information and options etc. Maybe you can tell them to pass the info along...?
Lllllllll
Lol Silvergirl !!:D I agree give them the information and let them do with it what they may. Some may need a nudge or two but let their families do that. I can lead them there but I can't make 'em cross ....

Elfay
22-03-2011, 01:46 AM
That makes sense nightowl. I have a lot of ghost children come to me. In this home and our other home. We also had a teenaged boy who had committ suicide come to us. He was with us for a number of months. His grandfather tried to help show him the way to the light. The boy was too afraid because he killed himself and was afraid he'd be doomed. He did finally cross over with his grandpa's help and some of my friends.

Rah nam
22-03-2011, 03:13 AM
There are about 5 earthbounds in my home. A young African American boy - I've seen him twice, a little Caucasian boy around 4 or 5 - seen him off and on for months, a 14 year old girl who has spoken to me several times, a Caucasian lady I first saw yesterday and a Hispanic woman came to me today - she had been strangled. I have a strong feeling they all sucumbed to foul play. I am torn what to do. I have asked St. Michael and my guides for help. The Hispanic woman has been with me off and on all day. I have been told not to cross them over, especially since I don't know what I am doing. I feel they came to me for help. I'M torn what to do. Should I try to send them to the light or ...?

Dear Elfay, have you ever seen a light tower? This is how you must appear to them. Do you think, this is an accident? Crossing them over is not difficult no can you do anything to harm anyone. No one can cross over unless they have a certain balance within. This needs to be your focus.
I find it helpful to call on my friends on the other side to help. Since you are Fae, you can call on your own kind to help, or otherwise those of the angelic realm. Once an earthbound it willing the angelics can help balancing their energy. This is where your function might be, talk to them , get them to trust the process.

münchen444
22-03-2011, 03:26 AM
Dear Elfay,

If your actions are guided by Love and your inner truth, you will know what to do. You seem to be a very empathic and loving person (this is why, I believe, the spirits are coming to you and your family -- they sense and see this Love surrounding you) and for this reason I doubt you will have any trouble if you follow your instincts with this.

I agree with Kaere’s thoughts and suggestions on this. This is how I handled (past-tense because I refuse to do this work, anymore) these situations, myself. All I can do is add my own thoughts and experiences.

I always, always surrounded myself in spiritual protection before and during this type of work. Always. Everyone has their own manners of protection. I am very close to the angels and always, always ask them to please protect and guide me. They always do. Others have their own ways that they feel most comfortable with. The key, here, is making sure you are safe and protected.

I know what you mean in saying that you don’t feel you have the right to cross them over. I never felt I had that right, either. Like Kaere said: this is about their free-will. It’s also about respecting the spirit. The spirit is usually confused and scared enough without feeling forced/that their free-will is being infringed. If they feel forced, they’ll usually resist more than normal or vanish feeling misunderstood and without getting the help they need. This is how I feel about this: how would I feel if I were in shock/confused and someone was trying to push me into some great unknown? I would vanish, too, even more confused and scared than before.

Most spirits either don’t know they’re dead and/or don’t trust what’s on the other side. These are the two main reasons that I have found for why they stay earthbound. I would explain the facts to the extent I felt right for each spirit. A lot of this is intuition and being a channel of Love, I found.

Most spirits, I've found, will not cross over until they see loved ones/family. They need to see a familiar face and then and only then do they seem to trust that that Light isn’t a trick and that all will be o.k. Their guides and loved ones seem to be the ones that do the majority of the work in the crossing over. The best I could do was to help get everyone on the same page, so to say. If that makes sense?

May I recommend a book to you? Eyes of an Angel by Paul Elder. It gives great insight into the other-side and also the crossing-over process, also explaining how it is for the spirits, themselves, to cross-over which I think is crucial for us to consider so that we can be as compassionate and empathetic to their needs as possible during what is really a very confusing and scary time, for them. Really a must-have book for such work, I think.

I wish you the very best. :hug2:

Elfay
22-03-2011, 03:36 AM
Thank you Rah nam for your advice. I often feel that they come to me to help them cross over. To help show them the way. About 6 years ago I had a little boy come to me, he was around 4 or 5, he was very mischievious like young children are. I tried to show him the light, I explained to him there were people waiting for him in the light. Not to be afraid. I really believe he did cross over and came back years later to tell me he was happy he did. He showed himself to me, he had this huge smile on his face ! The first time his energy was off, erratic like and the last time he was at peace. I suppose he came back to thank me for the kindness I showed him and helping him.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 03:56 AM
Wow Muchen444 ! That's such awesome advice ! I try to protect myself when talking/helping spirits and when I can't I ask my guides and angels to protect me. Not sure why I am drawn to help them. I try not to but I find myself wanting to help them. During the time they are here I often feel so drained, worn out. Even from the ones not looking to me for help. My husband's grandpa is here with us, I use to think he was my son's guide but I don't think he ever crossed over. He means no harm yet he is harming us with his energy. He often drains me.

Murciélago
22-03-2011, 05:16 AM
I have no reason to help them nor am I inclined to. So I don't, its not my buisness.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 11:58 AM
I didn't cross any of them over but I did ask Michael, the angels and the spirits here's guides to assist if possible. I do believe all but one crossed over. They all appeared to me and smiled - before when they came to me they all looked either very sad or perplexed. The 5th one, the African American boy, did not cross over. I saw him last night and when he turned to me I saw a Spider Monkey. At first I thought he was a guide, one of my guides, he did not feel like it at all. Then I wondered if he was the boys pet or for some reason attatched to the boy. The pet theory made sense. Though I am thinking he may be the boy's guide I am seeing. I am not sure. I heard the name, "Victor' associated with either the boy or monkey and the word, "murder" which may have come from the monkey.

LightFilledHeart
22-03-2011, 02:42 PM
The question as to whether or not we have the right or the duty to asssit earth-bound spirits in completing their crossing is entirely dependent on whether or not they request assistance. To do so without that would be to step all over their free will choice, and their particular soul's lesson/learning.

Murciélago
22-03-2011, 03:16 PM
The question as to whether or not we have the right or the duty to asssit earth-bound spirits in completing their crossing is entirely dependent on whether or not they request assistance. To do so without that would be to step all over their free will choice, and their particular soul's lesson/learning.
Agreed. Why interfere when they don't want us there (or the comsic lesson or something like that)

Enya
22-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Like everything else, if someone appears to need help, then you do your best to help them. I've aided a few people to cross over... only two decided they didn't want to and remained and only one had to be 'pushed' by the owner of the house (because he was causing problems for her children). The others went gladly and it was a wonderful experience to feel the love and light enveloping them as they went.

Dos and don'ts - always ask for protection and support from your spirit guides/angels.

If you feel the person is very resistant or angry, then compromise and ask them not to do whatever they may be doing to bother you. In other words, try to understand why they may feel upset (e.g. you're in their house! :)) In all cases, it's best not to try to force unless you know what you are doing.

Always help them to understand that they can go 'home' when they wish and that their loved ones are waiting for them.

Tell them to look for a doorway or light where their loved one is waiting (you may get a feeling of a mother, wife, husband, child...). Encourage them to go toward that person's love and gently but firmly guide them toward that release.

münchen444
22-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Dear Elfay,

I hope I could help in some way.

I am very relieved you have spiritual protection. Very key, very important -- and very smart!

There could be several things going on with the little boy. Children often don’t understand that they are dead and, depending on how he died (sudden or violent deaths, typically cause that block -- certain illnesses also). You seem to really be getting the sense this boy was murdered? If so, and being so young, he may choose to not cross over, now. He may be of the mindset: “I’m going to stay right here where I know I’m safe.“ He could feel that anyone attached to his former life is not trustworthy (certainly not the murderer(s) and probably not his parents/those people who should have protected him…unless they, too, were murdered). You, however, are not tied to that life and all that trauma he endured, and he senses your compassion, so he may have decided to stick close to you. If that makes sense? He feels protected and secure with you and with trauma victims feeling protected and secure are key. This would be my first guess regarding him not crossing. You would know best what the most probable situation is, though.

Depending on how you feel, you may want to buy one of those larger, bouncy balls one can get for a dollar or two at most shops. He’d probably get a kick out of that (possibly literally: these air-filled balls are very easy for spirits to move around).

I think the spider monkey is attached to the boy, definitely. I think you’re correct on that. Victor could be the little boy’s name. Or, if the spider monkey was a pet, it could have been the name the little boy gave him. Or, Victor could be the murderer. Those are my three best guesses.

It does sound like you are inundated by spirit, regularly. I‘m happy to see you‘re getting along so well with these latest spirits. Still, it is exhausting and, in some cases, traumatic. As when the physical body is worn down by illness and the immune system collapses, our spiritual body can be worn down and left vulnerable to collapse, just the same.

You deserve a special and safe spiritual/emotional spot all your own where no spirit can infringe. One can put up boundaries or “filters“ so that spirit can‘t drain or intrude as often as they do. It’s impossible to really describe how to put up such barriers, as it is such an intricate, personal thing. But I think, in time, if you give it thought and practice, you will find your own way to build such boundaries/filters. A lot of it, I think, is just envisioning the boundaries you need.

Familial spirits can become very involved (as family can in life) -- for positive or negative. I think the same boundaries could be effective, there, though.

For balancing, I use sea salt (set in small dishes or Dixie cups about the home -- if one has pets, being mindful not to leave them anywhere the pet could get at) -- I find it is perfect for calming and absorbing negative energies while not entirely clearing all energy from the home. On “bad days” I’ve just set little bowls of it around me and been able to breathe a sigh of relief -- amazing how it works, but must be changed often when one has a lot of spirit moving around (1-2 times weekly, in such a case). But it’s inexpensive and easy to find (I stock up so it’s always on hand). I have heard of other empaths and mediums taking sea salt scrubs in the shower. There are plenty of other options, too. You’ll find what works best, for you, if you chose to employ any such methods.

I wish you the very best, with all of this. :hug2:

Elfay
22-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you again Muchen444. I feel the little boy is not ready to leave. Not sure if he had been murdered but I get that something tradgic had happened. I feel its a more current death (the last 10 years). Not sure why. Maybe from the backpack he was wearing. I don't think kids used backpacks for school until the 90's. I could be wrong. The name Victor just came to me and the word murder. Or it could have been mother. Big difference I know but murder and mother sound similarespecially if slurring the words. A few weeks ago I had a young girl come to me, she was about 14 and I imdeiatley go the song "When the saints go marching in" and I started to sing it which I have never sung in my life. This is a song they play at funerals in New Orleans. I also got the name "Diana" and she said to me, " I just needed help" She was laying on the ground reaching out for help. She wore a blue coat or jacket her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. I saw her eyes and she was begging for help. She was terrified. I also got the word, " They'er dead" or "she's dead" then I got the word "kidnapped" and "14 year old daughter" Then I heard, "I don't have time to give up." The voices were neither male or female. They just sounded neutral.

Elfay
22-03-2011, 04:18 PM
I do set up boundries with spirits. I totally reinforce that they are not allowed to bother my son. He has spirits around him all the time and he hates it. Sometimes he has dreadful nightmares - he won't talk about them but he started to have them when he was 5, when we moved into our new home. The land there was very haunted. The home was newly contructed and we were the only ones to live there.

earthwanderess
22-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Psychopomp is the term used for crossing spirits over. If a spirit is ready they will go. Yet some spirits do not even know they are dead. Talk and find out who might be ready to go.

I like nightowl's theory that your home might be a portal

nightowl
22-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Psychopomp is the term used for crossing spirits over. If a spirit is ready they will go. Yet some spirits do not even know they are dead. Talk and find out who might be ready to go.

I like nightowl's theory that your home might be a portal

I am not sure how valid this is but I was told by someone awhile back, that it is possible for some people to carry portals with them...I thought that was interesting when she told me this. She also said that some people are not aware that they are open and should learn to control them. Like I said this was was what she shared with me.:confused3: :dontknow: So not sure...

LightFilledHeart
23-03-2011, 01:59 PM
I do set up boundries with spirits. I totally reinforce that they are not allowed to bother my son. He has spirits around him all the time and he hates it. Sometimes he has dreadful nightmares - he won't talk about them but he started to have them when he was 5, when we moved into our new home. The land there was very haunted. The home was newly contructed and we were the only ones to live there.

Understood! Forbidding a lingering earth-bound spirit from discourse or unwanted interference with your child is absolutely your right (and responsibility!) as a mother. There are ways to accomplish this without forceably crossing said spirit over, which is another thing entirely IMO.

Elfay
23-03-2011, 03:07 PM
I always heard that the living and the dead should not be living together - it wasn't healthy. Ghosts bring your energy down since its energy they feed off of. Even friendly or neutral spirits are dangerous for that reason. A friend had the spirit of a young boy who would bother her children, he would wake them up as they slept so he could play with them. She also had a male spirit that was very jealous of my friend's husband. She felt a lot of negative energy there and she had a medium send the 2 spirits to the light. Before the male spirit left it turned out that my friend reminded him of his wife he cheated on him. He apologised for making my friend's life so negative. As soon as the 2 spirits left her home changed 100% she had never noticed how heavy it had been until they left. The birds returned, flowers started to grow again. My friend and her family stopped feeling so tired and drained all the time. Without being aware these 2 spirits were draining their energy. Even the young boy who just wanted to play. I always feel drained and tired. More than usual. I do protect myself when dealing with spirits and I use protection in my home and surrounding it. I also protect my family. I try to do it atleast twice a day. Some times more. I often use the white light method or the violet tornado

Elfay
23-03-2011, 03:14 PM
I always set up boundries. I have my "house rules" for them and if they don't obey them they are not allowed in my home. I try to respect the spirits as long as they respect me and my family. As soon as they disrespect me or my family out they go. I have had to do a banishing twice to rid a very negative energy here. I finally rid it enough so it won't return. I've done a number of cleansings as well. I think it may be time for another major cleansing to rid the negative.

Kaere
23-03-2011, 03:17 PM
I always heard that the living and the dead should not be living together - it wasn't healthy. Ghosts bring your energy down since its energy they feed off of. Even friendly or neutral spirits are dangerous for that reason. A friend had the spirit of a young boy who would bother her children, he would wake them up as they slept so he could play with them. She also had a male spirit that was very jealous of my friend's husband. She felt a lot of negative energy there and she had a medium send the 2 spirits to the light. Before the male spirit left it turned out that my friend reminded him of his wife he cheated on him. He apologised for making my friend's life so negative. As soon as the 2 spirits left her home changed 100% she had never noticed how heavy it had been until they left. The birds returned, flowers started to grow again. My friend and her family stopped feeling so tired and drained all the time. Without being aware these 2 spirits were draining their energy. Even the young boy who just wanted to play. I always feel drained and tired. More than usual. I do protect myself when dealing with spirits and I use protection in my home and surrounding it. I also protect my family. I try to do it atleast twice a day. Some times more. I often use the white light method or the violet tornado

Something else I've found effective is to ask AA Michael to bring his angels and set them at each opening to the home - every door, window, chimney, vent. Everything. Also when you do your white light bubble for your home, set your intention strongly that only beings of the highest love and light and of course your guides are permitted within that bubble. These two things have set my mind at ease very much. Keeps the curious and the mischief makers out of the home and you can relax a little bit.

Elfay
26-03-2011, 05:08 AM
I'm wondering if there is a portal here or what nightowl said regarding people possibly being a portal. There is definetly earthbounds still here. They have been mocking me and my family. I keep thinking I hear my husband calling me and my husband keeps hearing who he thinks is me talking to him. He also hears who he thinks is our son. It never is any of us. It seems to be happening all the time now, late at night, in the morning, afternoon, in my room, in my son's room. I've heard my husband calling for help a few times. It was never him. My husband heard his mother calling him for help. She lives in FL and has never been to our home. The calling for help worries me. I do understand the mocking of us who live here but my husband's mother who has never been here? Weird.