PDA

View Full Version : Repairing Aura

cass
21-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Hi guys

A few weeks ago i had a psychic reading, i was told i had 3 blocked chakras and tears in my aura and she said this is why i feel tired all the time...i do, i even wake up tired.

She will unblock the chakras and repair the aura...at a price - is this something i can easily do for myself?

I would appreciate any info on how to do this...thanks.

Enya
21-03-2011, 05:08 PM
Hmm... I'd be suspicious of this... did she offer you clean health and vitality if you pay her price? Was this an online or phone reading? I've heard of scams along this line.

Tiredness can be caused by many difficulties - stress, anxiety, tension, low in minerals, SAD, depression, poor sleep patterns, poor nutrition... have you been to a doctor concerning it? I'd investigate more mainline remedies first and then investigate things like acupuncture, reiki or meditation.

cass
21-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi Enya - no she didn't, her testimonials and feedback were very good, assuming they're not made up! It was online and she emailed me the reading. I do have trouble getting to sleep but always have done, i worry about money and stuff but i have to drag myself out of bed.

themaster
21-03-2011, 07:06 PM
She will unblock the chakras and repair the aura...at a price - is this something i can easily do for myself?

I would appreciate any info on how to do this...thanks.The answer is yes and no..

First off understand if she "heals" you.. your just stepping into a space to let her.. :smile:

2nd.. one can repair or really I would use the word strengthen the aura in a number of ways..

- Every day just put it up.. see in your mind your aura and reign it in.. about 10-15 inches out in front of you.. play a game with it and other people putting it half-way between you and them.. use it as a point of delineation.. recognize your space on one side.. and Shakespeare’s theater to entertain me on the other.. (this is my teachers/teaching) :smile:

- You can use crystals/intention with them.. they'll help..

- You can build the "octahedron" or "star tetrahedron" a exercise in attaching yourself to the "crystalline" reality as the magnetic one the "old" aura uses is being dissolved..

- Many springs strengthen the aura.. specifically I know "olj caliente" in new mexico is quite good.. (if you have a local or natural.. nearby.. fire up google with the name and add metaphysical or aura/auric to your search)

- And finally you can read this.. it might help.. it does not have specific "pick me up" instructions.. but it does give you a better idea about the energy field called the aura..

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keeper/earth-keeper-chronicles/truths-myths-revealed-q-a-session-with-metatron

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keeper/earth-keeper-chronicles/the-alchemy-requisite-of-13-20-33-circuitryHi Enya - no she didn't, her testimonials and feedback were very good, assuming they're not made up! It was online and she emailed me the reading.You may remember we have a healing forum here.. someone might help you out for free.. a request, is a intention for you to heal yourself.. remember real "healing" is best done on a DAILY basis for full effect! :D I do have trouble getting to sleep but always have doneI would advise you to try this.. before you go to sleep put a rose up 10-15 inch's in front of your face.. see it in your imagination if you can't (see it) give it the command to "collect me up, from where ever I left me"

Let it do its thing.. when it reports it's ready.. explode that rose into shards of light/fireworks.. and see your ENERGY coming back to you.. if you do that maybe 2-3 times a night.. it might help with the trouble.. or at least when you wake up.. you should feel good/to okay.. :smile: i worry about money and stuff but i have to drag myself out of bed.My simple understanding is.. what you were thinking about when you went to sleep.. you step right back into that energy when you come back to the body.. that is why the simple exercise above.. has you clear your energy.. and will probably allow you to wake up without first going to worry/doubt and **** like that! :tongue:

cass
21-03-2011, 07:40 PM
themaster - thank you for all the info, some good tips there, i shall enjoy reading the links you provided and i shall definitely try imagining the rose.

Ps: i have a number of crystals, i don't use them for anything, can i choose whichever one i like the look of best or would there be a specific one which would be best to use?

themaster
21-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Ps: i have a number of crystals, i don't use them for anything, can i choose whichever one i like the look of best or would there be a specific one which would be best to use?Psst... Either! :D

If you want go with crystals of specific properties.. I believe you'll see a few recommended by "tyberon/metatron" and I'm pretty sure many websites list out the properties.. as I understand it.. the crystal needs to be within 2 feet of you.. (sometimes I sleep with them under my pillow) to affect/heal your auric field..

I was told specifically that I need "high energy" crystals by a crystal expert.. and that the crystal "selenite" balanced my aura nicely.. (I can't see aura's yet.. so I dunno :rolleyes: :D ) but if you can find a "crystal" person to make a recommendation.. that can't hurt either..! :D

Remember, that all paths to healing work.. so just choose the best path for you!

cass
21-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Great thanks, i have selenite and i'm going to see which other crystals 'look' right!

How lucky you know a crystal expert, are able to feel the different energies of the crystals?

livluv
21-03-2011, 10:25 PM
I picked up my first stones yesterday and was encouraged to close my eyes and hover my hand over the stones and feel the energy. If any of them "feel" like the right one, let it be that one.

Although, pretty probably works too. I just thought I'd share what my local "expert" said. :)

I think I'll look up selenite. :)

cass
21-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks livluv, i'll try that tomorrow, too tired now and time for bed!

Ciqala
22-03-2011, 02:25 AM
Sound therapy, sound vibrations, music embodies high frequency vibrations that the aura and chakras react to by healing and expanding, listen and meditate to any music you love, which makes you feel amazing, or go on the search for singing bowls, or music made to hit certain notes for the chakras and aura. Check out relaxation music.

Mantras. The "Om" mantra is very healing for chakras and aura, among other things.

Colour therapy - research some how to's on how to see your aura, or simply practice visualization meditations with colour energies, and imagine them flowing through every inch of your body, enveloping your chakras, and all around your aura,
such as white light - a very healing high frequency colour, or experiment with any colour you feel drawn to, that you feel you need. (A great thing to do is cut out a bunch of coloured papers, close your eyes, and feel which one you feel drawn to, to get into how to use colour energies). You can also research what all the colours stand for, though in time you can build up your own intuition to know what the colours mean for yourself. Recognize what colours you dress in, what colours you surround yourself in, that can give you a good idea of what is going on with your chakras if you realize what the colours mean. Immerse yourself in a vibrant light. Do visualizations with your chakras, get comfy, and imagine them, either like spinning bright balls, of what colour they represent, or opening up like beautiful lotus flowers.
You can even imagine energies running down, or up, your spine from your root chakra, to your crown, like a gentle flow of water.

If you imagine one of your chakras, and it looks muddy or has dark things on it, allow it to spin, or surround it in light, and heal it by visualizing it into beautiful bright and healthy colour. The list is never-ending of what you can do working with energies. You can learn by just visualizing.

Meditation.

Be mindful of people and places that steal your energy. Practice some visualization shields to protect you in consuming environments. Or just surround yourself in white, or pink light, to protect.

Physical activity - this expands and strengthens your aura and chakras and brings health to not just your body, but your ethereal body as well.

Emotional well being - the chakras and aura are very connected to how you are doing emotionally, mentally, thus working on your emotional body will help shape them up.

The sun! Get out into the sunshine and let your aura expand and be healthy.

Cleansing - smudging with sage, bathing in cedar smoke, aroma of the rose (highest frequency flower), cleansing baths, sea salt, list could go on forever.

Look into relaxation techniques to help you sleep better, aromatherapies, incenses, herbs, teas. The relaxation that makes me pass out fast, is breathing in relaxing white light energy, and breathing it out, imagining it coming out through every inch of my body on every exhale, working from my head, down to my toes (covering every piece of my body).

Using source universal energies. Pull down source energy from your crown chakra, like a beautiful bright glowing white or golden beam, extending from the universe into the top of your head, and feel it, and visualize it going down to your root chakra, feel it swell and expand in that area, and when it is big and pleasant feeling, allow it to go upwards to all of your chakras, and then bring this energy all the way back into your crown chakra.

Using earth energies.
Grounding - feel or imagine another beam of beautiful energy, rooting into the earth, connected to you from your root chakra, soaring through your legs, all the way down to your feet (flat on the ground). Feel or imagine your energies circulating all over your body, and leaving you, from this beam, or from your feet, into the earth, allow all the stagnant and impure energies in you to leave and exit your physical body and ethereal body. Then take as much pure energies from the earth into yourself as you feel you need, fuel yourself up on the loving and pure energies of the earth. Feel or see, these beautiful energies entering through your beam, or your feet, and raising all the way through your legs, then to your root chakra, filling your whole body, and then going all the way up to your crown chakra.

As for crystals, I agree you can just "feel" which one feels right for you, but they all have different properties and healing, and the last thing you want to do is pick one that gives super energy, if you want more sleep, just an example. if you ever want information on their properties i can give you some, i am an avid crystal collector, and study them. You can use certain crystals to help balance your chakras, clear blockages in your chakras, help work on your aura, and many other things, you can also do a body layout, and set them on your chakras to help heal.

Just a short list of the things i could think of off hand.

cass
22-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Wow, thank you for the list Ciqala, it was interesting to read and will be very helpful.

CJ82Sky
22-03-2011, 01:54 PM
what great information! i wanted to ask if healing your aura/balancing chakras is something someone can do when on meds? i had flare ups of two old injuries and i was on medication that i just (finally) stopped/finished today. i was hesitant to do any reiki or chakra work until i had a few days of this out of my system bc i was concerned the meds would taint my energy. thoughts? thanks! i will use the info here when i work on myself this week!

clovelly
22-03-2011, 02:32 PM
I have always thought that working on yourself is ideally better than getting somebody else to do it.

Occasionally it's nice to have somebody else assist if you feel you need help or an extra boost, but working on yourself strengthens your own abilities & sensitivities to look after yourself. :wink:

windwhistle
23-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Here's how to repair the aura. Take a few deep breaths. Stand up. Put white light around your entire auric fied. Say affirmations such as, 'I am safe, I am healing, white beautiful divine light bathes my entire aura' then take your palms and feel your aura,stretch your arms all the way out-you will feel the walls. Intuitively feel the holes, tears, openings. Mentally stitch them up or glue them or however you feel is best. Then smooth them out. Do this all over the aura and let your mind reach the places your hands can't. Then say,'my aura is healed and whole , it is full of white light...I now encase it in an invisible clear shield that will keep all negative vibrations out. You can also use a thorny bush or brick wall. I use clear so I can see out. Then thank divine source and go about your day! It works.

windwhistle
23-03-2011, 10:30 PM
Ps. Don't forget to stitch the bottom of your feet if they need it. Sage helps everything too.

cass
23-03-2011, 11:11 PM
clovelly - You're right about that, it does help you to learn about yourself.

windwhistle - thank you for that, it's helpful to know and i shall be giving it a try.