PDA

View Full Version : I have this theory

Lee
23-10-2006, 01:36 PM
I have this theory lately that when we die we still passover into an higherself, as we have many times before, but we are also reincarnated at the same time, so we will never feel the benefit of passing over, and seeing the otherside. I still believe we can communicate with loved ones etc through a medium on the other side, but that is our higherself that we wont really know about or witness until we reach our spiritual perfection. So until we reach spiritual perfection we will never know if the afterlife really exists or feel the benefit of it. Just a theory:rolleyes: It's like two separate parts of oneself and this earthly side or part of us, still wont know what it's like on the otherside, but our other spiritual part will know, but both wont combine together until spiritual perfection. Hmmmm a disturbing thought:icon_eek:

mikron
23-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Hi Lee Namaste Peace in Light!

tibetan book of the dead explains what happens when we die ! and from my experiences you are correct becase we are by virtue a body of light and closer to the source of all things and the time dialtion from one world to another! is different

I will share a secret .....did you ever see the movie "star wars " and when Darth Vader died he showed up in his light body and he was standing with his original teacher Obe one and not the dark side ,so there is a process where by a person become from upside down to right side up! does that make sense from the perspective of the ego ! hollywood knows something !

Namaste mikron

Cocaine Eyes
22-11-2006, 10:31 PM
I believe crossing over is something you feel. Something you know but do not have to necessarily see. Although, I do believe the feeling would be blinded by ignorance. Let your mind go to every possibility, even if you do not agree. Gain the enlightenment.

Enlightener
23-11-2006, 08:30 AM
When you die, you pass on to the other side. There are about three stages to this journey back to the spirit world. The first stage is you getting used to being able to create at the speed of thought, you may create anything you wish at this point whether you are aware that you are dead or not. The second stage is when you leave the earthly realm and travel to the spirit world, you travel through a dark tunnel, though it is not scary.
The next stage is when you have your life review, you are able to see how you created your life and then you choose whether you want to return to your present body or move on to the spirit world. If you choose to move on to the spirit world, you will be greeted by your relatives and guides and you will go before the high coucil and they will talk to you about stuff. Then you have some R&R time to do whatever you want and if you choose to go back to physical reality you will go through a series of choices about the life you want to inhabit/create and it goes back to the "beginning".

Enlightener

Ascended Master
25-11-2006, 05:20 AM
I have this theory lately that when we die we still passover into an higherself, as we have many times before, but we are also reincarnated at the same time, so we will never feel the benefit of passing over, and seeing the otherside. I still believe we can communicate with loved ones etc through a medium on the other side, but that is our higherself that we wont really know about or witness until we reach our spiritual perfection. So until we reach spiritual perfection we will never know if the afterlife really exists or feel the benefit of it. Just a theory:rolleyes: It's like two separate parts of oneself and this earthly side or part of us, still wont know what it's like on the otherside, but our other spiritual part will know, but both wont combine together until spiritual perfection. Hmmmm a disturbing thought:icon_eek:

That's bloody interesting Lee. Amazing information... :D

AM

sandysmiles
30-11-2006, 09:49 AM
Interesting theory...but I dont agree. I do believe that once we pass from this physical plane that we are enlightened. It is my understanding that we are here to learn, to experience....for soul growth. For this to be of benefit we would have to be aware in order to understand each life experience. I believe each time we return to earth we bring within our essence the sum total of our experience. I believe that is why each of us is so unique. Its like no two fingerprints are alike...that has always boggled my mind. I dont pretend to know a whole lot about the other side of the veil, but I do believe that " total awareness" is available when we cross. I mean we have to have some reward for completing this thing we call life!!!
xo

shell
30-11-2006, 01:29 PM
Interesting theory...but I dont agree. I do believe that once we pass from this physical plane that we are enlightened. It is my understanding that we are here to learn, to experience....for soul growth. For this to be of benefit we would have to be aware in order to understand each life experience. I believe each time we return to earth we bring within our essence the sum total of our experience. I believe that is why each of us is so unique. Its like no two fingerprints are alike...that has always boggled my mind. I dont pretend to know a whole lot about the other side of the veil, but I do believe that " total awareness" is available when we cross. I mean we have to have some reward for completing this thing we call life!!!
xo

This subject totally facinates me and I totally agree with what you have posted here, I too believe that we are here for soul growth.

SpiritWarrior
08-12-2006, 12:13 AM
That is a very good theory and I am openminded on all aspects of Spiritualism as Know Earthy being has the TRUE answers.
But what if we have free will to grow Spiritually when we pass, we certainly have free will on the Earth Plane, if we have free will it is then our Spirit that then decides when to progress and if that is by means of Reincarnation so be it, but we surely all have free will to chose what we do.
I agree with Sandysmiles we are here to experience and for Soul Growth, we are all connected to the same force of life and no one is any better or worse than the other, it is just what that person has chose to experience.
On the Earth plane it happens, one person might want all the Spiritually fruits of life(healer, medium etc) and will work so hard to get it, the other person might not want that, who is better???(none)
Life is an experience and my personal view is that as on the Earth Plane, so also in Spirit do we make our own decisions and when the time is right for our Spirit, it will decide to advance itself in whatever means it needs, but it is at its own freewill..

Roo
20-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Lee- As we get closer to the moment, more and more will be revealed. We will know exactly what is happening as it's happening. It's through our free will that the shift will happen...that's why our thoughts and choices matter. That's also why trusting in the process is so important.

I had a very similar reaction when that information was revealed to me. But the truth is that the closer we get, the more, we'll know, and we'll have let go of the fears that keep the disturbing thought in place. It doesn't seem so disturbing once you understand the full implications.

auricman
14-01-2007, 03:16 PM
i belive lee is right.
but there is one thing that i belive can be changed. i know you can awaken your higherself in this life. and he/she kinda acts like a split personality, where you may talk to him/her if you wish, and if completly needed you could let them join you in your body.
always a enlightening experience.

TzuJanLi
15-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Greetings..

From a different perspective... as humans, we exist as a physical manifestation of our spiritual being.. the spiritual being is directly linked to the cosmic consciousness, accessing the sum-total of it all.. the human experience translates into the spirit's need for something "tangible".. the spirit(s) agree to a set of conditions that permit the physical being to emerge.. one of these conditions is that the direct link to the Unified Consciousness is hidden.. hidden, but accessible.. the spirit already "knows" the Unified Consciousness, nothing to learn.. but, through the challenge of its physical manifestation, it alters its vibrational qualities.. the spirit as an individual unit of cohesive energy, conscious and self-aware, acquires positive or negative charges based on its ability to understand the consequences imposed as a physical being.. contribute to harmony and the positive charge increases, contribute to dis-harmony and the negative charge increases.. and, when we shed the physical form, the net result (pos/neg) affects the next manifestation of the spirit's experience.. a net result of positive charges leads to a more harmonious (favorable) experience, and.. a net result of negative charges leads to less harmonious (unfavorable) experience..

It seems to be more of a system whereby the Unified Consciousness evolves through its self-discovery.. that self-discovery uses the individual aspect of the spirit to benefit or suffer through its interaction with other individual aspects.. The whole experiences itself through us, its parts, and.. to the degree it can respond to the conditions set-up for such an experience it can witness its true nature.. and evolve..

Be well..

Woman Who Loves Nature
26-02-2007, 08:24 AM
TzuJanLi, yes that makes perfect sense! WWLN :)

angelicious
26-02-2007, 10:20 AM

Kia ora, hello,

Good theory Lee. I have a theory too, I reckon we're already spiritually perfect. I know I am :D, everyone is in my opinion. It's more of a trip, than a destination. We are it all already.

Pounamu
27-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Yes, I also agree that we are "spiritually perfect"; it is in the translation of that down into the 3rd dimension that we need to practice our skills - and it may be that we don't HAVE to be perfect in that - as its nigh impossible - just to live our lives with sincerity, honesty and integrity. Just to BE ourselves in action. Mistakes are allowed! And no-one can be blamed for what happens...

spiritalk
27-02-2007, 04:13 PM
While soul is eternal...it can also be individualized as a spark of God...ever returning to its source. The learning, changing and growing of this aspect of being has many places to evolve...spirit realms hold many lessons for the soul.

From Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: We are not a human being having a spiritual experience. We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

God bless, J

angelicious
02-03-2007, 08:39 AM
From Pierre Teilhard de Chardin: We are not a human being having a spiritual experience. We are a spiritual being having a human experience.

Kia ora, hello all,

Wow, I just wanted to say that since I've been a member at SF, I've read that quote above (and used it myself) half a dozen times, and I still love hearing it, thank you. I quoted it out Dr W Dyers book.

I say it daily when I catch myself ignoring who I truly am, and hey, it's my spirit experiencing human, so it's all good.:D

Oh, and in regards to the topic (and this is where my theory and Lees meet :hug: ), I feel that the soul wants to experience everything including humanity (kinda like, on behalf of the Source). So it will keep reincarnating until it fulfills it's purpose.

The Soul knows everything, right down to the most minute detail, about the Form it's going to inhabit. It knows all about the life it's going to have, from a bee to a tree, it knows.

Imo, the timeless gap (that I can only describe as the moment after death & the moment before life, we can also BE there in meditation) is where the Soul chooses it's next experience. It might have been a runner in the pre-life, now wants to be a cripple from birth, just to experience it.

And, because everything in Spirit is timeless, then passing over into higher self & reincarnating all at the same time, like in Lees theory, happens.

spiritalk
03-03-2007, 03:20 PM
While I don't subscribe to a reincarnation time and time again, I do feel we arrive in spirit exactly where we left off from our earth life...no better, no worse. That means that there is a lot more spiritualizing to do.

The spirit realms to me are a learning and growing place. This has been confirmed in so many ways in my work. I have a promise to progress.

Just another take on the theme....

God bless, J