PDA

View Full Version : ghosts of my chihuahua's

lynnwhiteowl
19-03-2011, 08:19 AM
I had three chihuahuas who I loved very much...Benjamin i hand reared. bottled fed and did everything for him that his mother would have done [ she sadly died not long after the birth] and Little sheena and Chloe'. they lived till the ripe old age of 17 1/2 years. they were my kids and I loved them very much.they all loved to sneak up on the end of my bed at night sometimes Chloe' would slip under the covers and sleep at my feet......sadly they passed not long after one and other and left a gaping hole in my heart.....
On the anniversary of the each of their passing and when I need some reassurance I feel one of them jump up on the end of my bed and i feel their weight on my feet.....Little chloe makes her presence felt by the bed clothes moving and resting near my feet under the covers. I know that they haven't left me and this a great comfort to me.....I have seen Benjamin on a couple of occassions too....I am very sensitive to animals and their needs....I also feel spirits around people and myself....I have many gifts....At first when things began to happen I was terrified now through the guidance of a very dear friend [clairvoyant] i have found peace with all that is happening to me and around me and use it to benifit other people and animals.Lynnwhiteowl

NightSpirit
19-03-2011, 09:21 AM
hi lynn..blessings to you. I also had 3 chihauhas. 2 at once and another later. Now we have a wolf-hound but its not the same as a cuddly, barky, eccentric-natured chihauha with personality+ lol

Glad you are sensitive enough to still feel them around and especially in those moments of missing them.

lynnwhiteowl
20-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Yes I think that chihuahuas are very intuitive...I always knew when I had a headache coming on as Benjamin would sit at my feet and whimper ...He would do this until I took notice then he would head for the bedroom door and bark then jump up onthe bed until I would lie down he'd stay for awhile then He would go as if to leave me in peace.....They are a very intelligent but they think they are larger than life and would tackle anything no matter how large the other dog was.....I feel very priviledged to have had them in our family......Blessings Lynn

Estrella505
12-04-2011, 03:17 AM
Our first chihuahua died when I was in highschool, about 9 years ago now. But for a long time we felt her around us.

Course a chihuahua's shoes are hard fill. We now have many in our family. I think in the aztec empire chihuahuas were a part of some ceremonies. I could beleive that.

Meryl Foster
18-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Hi Lynn, what a lovely story, knowing they are still there to comfort you. I'm new to this site & have recently lost my cat which was like a child to me. I know she is with me in spirit, and unbelievable as it may sound, images of her have appeared to photos taken after her death. This has confused me, but knowing she is still here to comfort me is wonderful.

claymation
19-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi Lynn, what a lovely story, knowing they are still there to comfort you. I'm new to this site & have recently lost my cat which was like a child to me. I know she is with me in spirit, and unbelievable as it may sound, images of her have appeared to photos taken after her death. This has confused me, but knowing she is still here to comfort me is wonderful.

I can understand this. After my cat died, I would often see her running ahead of me into the bedroom or down the hall as it had done many times. I would also hear her opening cabinet doors and closing them. Disturbing at first, now it's normal. I know she was an affectionate cat and was always there to protect the household.