PDA

View Full Version : NDE and STE

Saved65
25-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Those who see this will know what they mean. Let's talk about our life's purpose moving forward.

Chrysalis
26-01-2019, 01:27 AM
Greetings Saved65 and welcome to SF!

taurus
26-01-2019, 04:42 AM
Both very fascinating and life-changing topics =] Welcome!

Home remedies
26-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

Saved65
26-01-2019, 09:28 PM
I experienced an NDE that transended to a STE 9 days later. From that time until present, my life has taken a completely different path. I am in the same body but am no longer the same person I was prior to that night. My view of people and things has changed 180 degrees to one of unconditional love, respect and genuine caring for everyone I come into contact with. It has been at times difficult to come to terms with what I now feel, but I know that the goodness and love I exhibit toward my fellow man and woman will have a great impact on them all. At first I thought the changes were medically related, but soon found out that is was 100% spiritual. I have focused on that aspect going one 1 year, and am now convinced I was chosen like so many others. I have an overwhelming desire to help others who are close to death and will use this gift in a hospice setting. Believing in him is your acceptance of God's grace. A place was created in the kingdom of heaven for everyone on the day they were born. When the master architect of the universe cradles you in his arms, you need only to simply to look into his eyes and say you are ready.

Saved65
26-01-2019, 09:28 PM
I experienced an NDE that transended to a STE 9 days later. From that time until present, my life has taken a completely different path. I am in the same body but am no longer the same person I was prior to that night. My view of people and things has changed 180 degrees to one of unconditional love, respect and genuine caring for everyone I come into contact with. It has been at times difficult to come to terms with what I now feel, but I know that the goodness and love I exhibit toward my fellow man and woman will have a great impact on them all. At first I thought the changes were medically related, but soon found out that is was 100% spiritual. I have focused on that aspect going one 1 year, and am now convinced I was chosen like so many others. I have an overwhelming desire to help others who are close to death and will use this gift in a hospice setting. Believing in him is your acceptance of God's grace. A place was created in the kingdom of heaven for everyone on the day they were born. When the master architect of the universe cradles you in his arms, you need only to simply to look into his eyes and say you are ready.

Miss Hepburn
27-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Oh, you were chosen, alright...when something so profound happens we 'know' it has nothing to with us, per se.
Certainly the little effort I have made in this life did not deserve all
the Grace I was shown in my many STEs and all the blessings besides.
Our lives will never be the same...it is like an Awakening...a Quickening.

In past lives, somewhere, ♫ "I must have done something good."♫

Saved65
27-01-2019, 04:05 PM
My entire life I put helping others before myself and I'm in the same mindset now, but without the negativity of what goes on around me. I now see so clearly the lack of morality and indecency that has taken over the world. Godlessness is everywhere. What a challenge!

fanta
27-01-2019, 04:21 PM
What ever you believe is perfect. What ever you do is perfect. Here you have come to experience infinite delusions. Don't fret after many lives of trial and error you will understand the truth and will journey home and become one with the many one light.

Shifu
28-01-2019, 01:49 AM
You've accepted the dupreme ruler by allowing his care giving and living according to him. It sounds like you have a duty to fulfil in the world. What NDE were you involved in, and how did God help you through it?

Saved65
28-01-2019, 03:40 AM
A medically induced coma that lasted 3 days. I did not cross over but had a spiritual awakening when I fully regained consciousness. It will be 10 months.

Notjustme
28-01-2019, 04:06 PM
I would love to talk about NDE/STE outside the Welcome Thread. I’ll see if there’s one there and hopefully hear from you all! When I was younger I did not know what NDE was, it was hard for me to label my experience, it comforts me to see it again on SF. I don’t think I’ve seen the term STE before, should be exciting conversations!

Milo333
28-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Oh, you were chosen, alright...when something so profound happens we 'know' it has nothing to with us, per se.
Certainly the little effort I have made in this life did not deserve all
the Grace I was shown in my many STEs and all the blessings besides.
Our lives will never be the same...it is like an Awakening...a Quickening.

In past lives, somewhere, ♫ "I must have done something good."♫

I wonder do you feel envious that he is chosen for those things ?

Notjustme
28-01-2019, 07:27 PM
I wonder do you feel envious that he is chosen for those things ?

When I had my STE I thought I was kind of chosen. How many people go through these experiences? It’s pretty interesting when you think about it, my case was a bit difference in a way, I asked to have the experience and I got it. My experience could be looked at as “ being chosen” because how many people ask to see a miracle or a sign from a higher being, I would think a lot and that it’s common. But then again I was seeking an experience. In a way yes, I could see that it does look like being “ chosen”. Anyway, having a STE or NDE is not always cracked up to be. Sometimes I wish I never had one. It took me a long time to deal with it and I’m still learning from it. I love these threads on STE AND NDE.

Notjustme
28-01-2019, 07:29 PM
A medically induced coma that lasted 3 days. I did not cross over but had a spiritual awakening when I fully regained consciousness. It will be 10 months.

Can you be more specific Saved65? What was the awakening like? Thanks for making this bye.

Saved65
30-01-2019, 12:12 AM
When I was finally lucid and aware of my surroundings, the world took on a completely different look and feel. I felt so at ease with myself and with the world around me. I bonded easily with others and unconditional love of my fellow man was present. I was driven to help others whenever I could. Colors were more vibrant than ever before. I had an immense feeling that I had a much bigger role to play in my life moving forward. I met many people and I was treated differently. One man told me when I was leaving that it was an honor to meet me. I'd only interacted with him infrequently. I got called home to a close relative who was in the end of life. I stayed with him for 14 days and was with him holding his hand during his final hours, until his last breath. I had great comfort in knowing that he was leaving hospice and going to a place full of grandeur and everlasting peace. I told him before he passed and I sensed he was ready and also knew it. I have since embraced and reaffirmed my faith even more as a christian. I read about NDE experiences and STE (Spiritually Transformational Experiences). One is linked to the other in some ways. We share the same thoughts and desires regardless whether there was cross over or not.