PDA

View Full Version : Third eye opening?

sparkofsparks
15-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Hello there! during my meditation I experience this purplish pattern rotating in my mind, the pattern was quite vivid. I could not this describe the pattern though it was sure beautiful. The meditation I did was while chanting a Buddhist Chant "Om mani padme hum".

spirit72
16-03-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi, the purple patter...did it look like a web, shimmering in sunlight,...? When you hit this you have to push right throug it... Just push your mind higher and higher, as you stuck in the law of attraction it called... Keep going up and you will get past it:smile:

sparkofsparks
17-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Yes it looked like a web! how do I push past through this?

earthwanderess
17-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Visualize yourself moving through it...

iolite
17-03-2011, 08:30 PM
I just went searching for some mp3s of the chant. Found some on youtube. It almost sounds like '"oh mommy take me home." It sent chills up my spine and made the top of my head all prickley.

:happy2:

LoopyLou
17-03-2011, 09:14 PM
I get purple and magenta swirling colours too when I meditate and of late the striking image of a large eye moving towards me, fading then coming back. i was told by my psychic friend to follow the eye and colours to see what it was trying to show me - not to go "into" it. Nothing much has changed though despite me trying to follow it. The colours just keep moving and swirling. I am very curious to find out where i go from here.

Gem
17-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Hello there! during my meditation I experience this purplish pattern rotating in my mind, the pattern was quite vivid. I could not this describe the pattern though it was sure beautiful. The meditation I did was while chanting a Buddhist Chant "Om mani padme hum".

That's your experience just as it is, the imagination thinks it has to mean something, but it is already a wonderful experience so just be there and enjoy it.

Kureigu
27-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah ive seen purple every time i meditate for 9 months now.

Windflower
31-03-2011, 02:11 AM
I agree with Gem. Just enjoy. I remember the first I saw my eye staring back at me flushed in green light. I was trying to figured out for the longest time what it ment and no one could tell me at that time. Then I was reading a book by Colette Baron-Reid and she tells the story about when this happened to her the first time she was in the dentist office chair. It was a golden eye staring back her. I laughed out loud and said, "yes, I am not the only one". And now when it happens I just think it is cool that I can see my third eye. :) Sometimes after a lot of meditating I find it hard to sleep because the colors keep me awake, but they are pretty cool to look at. Happy meditating colors to you. Love and Light.

Emmalevine
31-03-2011, 09:41 AM
It certainly means your psychic sight is expanding! Colours are good...enjoy.

kabash
06-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Hi this is kabash. I wana ask you that some times while meditating I see irregular objects like abstract drawings revolving in circular form. I tried to understand the message behind but I could not. any one has any idea

Lightspirit
06-04-2011, 05:56 AM
It certainly means your psychic sight is expanding! Colours are good...enjoy.

Sonds right to me

SpiritWater
07-04-2011, 05:49 PM
You are almost there! But I don't think of it as pushing through as much as it is releasing yourself to it. Accepting it and flowing with it. Just my thoughts : )

kabash
08-04-2011, 05:57 AM
but why purple only

SpiritWater
08-04-2011, 08:18 AM
I don't know why it's purple, but it is. It's a deep, rich purple too. Have you seen Halloween lights people use? That's about the color it is. In my experience any way.

Caityaka
14-04-2011, 08:01 AM
Hi, the purple patter...did it look like a web, shimmering in sunlight,...? When you hit this you have to push right throug it... Just push your mind higher and higher, as you stuck in the law of attraction it called... Keep going up and you will get past it:smile:

Interesting to read. I too have purple or violet light during meditation, but it only comes after maybe 30 minutes or so and is kind of swirling, together with a rising of a varm feeling all through my body(from 1ST chakra and up to my head so to speak). Doesn't look like a web, though. Or maybe I need to gaze closer? :smile:

I too use 'Om Mani Padme Hum' in meditation. But, I don't chant I just listen to it.

Be all blessed...
/C

DJ46
15-04-2011, 06:57 PM
I've never been able to experience my "Third Eye" Chakra, and I have tried through meditation as well as visualizing my chakras...Does anyone have an advice on a better way to open up my Third Eye Chakra...

Thanks,

Johnny

surrendertotheflow
15-04-2011, 10:06 PM
the first time i listened and chanted to om mani padme hum, that was the furthest i have gotten in my meditation. and sure enough, i saw a purpleish blue orb in the center of my mind surrounded by a very bright golden light. at a point in this meditation i felt a urge to open my eyes and when i did there was this rush, wave like energy that passed through me so quickly i almost questioned if it happened or not. i wonder if the urge to open my eyes was fear, and maybe if i hadn't and i tried to continue concentrating, i could have dove further into my mind. if anyone has any insight or opinions on that, i'm all ears :)

afterwards i felt compelled to go outside and go for a walk, even though it was raining. i felt very uplifted and high. it was amazing

Lightspirit
16-04-2011, 02:32 AM
I sota got electric blue colours and stil do at night. for about 9 months after it first opened all I saw was stars att night on the ceiling. It has settled down now.
Inever saw a web maybe I am missing something.

Caityaka
16-04-2011, 10:04 AM
the first time i listened and chanted to om mani padme hum, that was the furthest i have gotten in my meditation. and sure enough, i saw a purpleish blue orb in the center of my mind surrounded by a very bright golden light. at a point in this meditation i felt a urge to open my eyes and when i did there was this rush, wave like energy that passed through me so quickly i almost questioned if it happened or not. i wonder if the urge to open my eyes was fear, and maybe if i hadn't and i tried to continue concentrating, i could have dove further into my mind. if anyone has any insight or opinions on that, i'm all ears :)

afterwards i felt compelled to go outside and go for a walk, even though it was raining. i felt very uplifted and high. it was amazing

What a wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing. :hug3:

/C

Mystique Enigma
20-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Try opening both your eyes instead of closing them ..... :)

I've never been able to experience my "Third Eye" Chakra, and I have tried through meditation as well as visualizing my chakras...Does anyone have an advice on a better way to open up my Third Eye Chakra...

Thanks,

Johnny

Xan
20-06-2011, 07:35 PM

Thanks,

Johnny

Johnny... When we clear our chakras we don't really 'experience' the chakras themselves. Rather they start functioning better.

For instance, when the heart center is healed and open we feel more love. When your third eye is clear your intuition gets stronger and you may have more dreams and unusual images or colors.

Working with our chakras can take some time doing a consistent practice. It's best to clear them all rather than focusing on just one, as they work together.

Xan

DJ46
23-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Both physical eyes??