PDA

View Full Version : Sun sign in 12th house

onelove
13-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Hi Everyone!

I have always been interested in astrology but have just started to try and really understand it, starting with my own birth chart. I am a Leo with my sun, rising, mercury and jupiter all being leo and in the 12th house. I feel like this is a very important aspect of my chart. The funny thing is, even with all those Leo planets in my chart, at times I feel very un-leo like!

Can anyone give me any insight? Thanks!!

abikisses
13-03-2011, 06:03 PM
www.cafeastrology.com is a great source of information. You will be able to also receive a free natal chart.

Also Aquarius on here is the expert in my opinion ;)

Blessings
Abikisses

NatanEpsilon
24-03-2011, 01:59 AM
The 12th House is the last of the wheel. The end of an cycle and preparation for the next cycle. We can call it: "Before the completion". And the 1st house: "After the completion".
So lets take an analogy. How are like the endings of something? Always messy, always have some exuberant energy here. We are a little bit excited because we're finishing some cycle of action. However, this excitement can bring a messy mind. Mind that is not focused and well organized.
The old Astrologers called it A House of Troubles. But in our days this concept is taken in evolutionary viewpoint. Is there some person which has never meet problems in its life? I don't think so.. But the difference with the people with 12th house emphasis is that they focus there attention on the problems and in that way they increase the timing of their resolution. But becoming self-aware of this process one can change it and act differently. So it is a destiny till one is not aware of it. But we need not respond to trouble with self-pity. This is well navigated 12th house. Badly navigated 12th house is to start take alcohol, drugs or something of a sort. These are the ways of the Escapism of which 12th house persons are prone.
If you navigate successfully these 12th house energies it can lead to:
- Self-transcendence; freedom from worry about the ups and downs of life
-Spiritual and psychic experiences; meditation
- Sense of the “presence of God” or of higher levels of consciousness

If unsuccessfully:
- Blurry, confused, uncertain self-image
- Escapism; abusive, self-destructive relationships with alcohol, food, sleep, sex, television, and
other “drugs”
- Hypersensitivity, mental imbalance, schizophrenia
- Chronic “bad luck”

The Characteristics of successfully and unsuccessfully navigated 12th house I took from a wonderful book called: "Inner Sky" by the Astrologer Steven Forrest.

Hope this helps,
Natan

NatanEpsilon
24-03-2011, 08:47 AM
Also consider this:

Each planet in the twelfth house represents energies that an individual may be denying even exists.

Celeste
25-03-2011, 04:22 AM
If your sun is in Leo and in your 12th house, that would make you a Virgo rising sign. A Virgo ascendant is matter of fact, hardworking, practical and down to earth; quiet, analytical, having black and white thinking. And with all those Leo planets in the 12th house, you would be like a Pisces, shy, not comfortable in the limelight. But you are nonetheless very creative. I could see you working in the prisons, doing water colors with the inmates; or in a hospital, doing occupational therapy. Or a nun who teaches art! Do you get the picture? You could be a recluse, but you would always find something artistic and creative to do.