PDA

View Full Version : Question

forgetful
18-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Hello.

I read Deepak Chopra's book "How to Know God" a few years back and I lent it to a friend but it is gone now. In the book he talked of the seven known responses to God each individual has. For example the first response to God would be the Jehovah God and your indentity would be that of a survivor. The second response would be more or less the atheist (I think) and the identity would be ego-personality. Mr. Chopra basically goes on to desrcibe in broad detail the views of life and possibilities the person has in relation to the God they respond to. Anyway at the sixth and seventh responses the personal identity was "Love" and "I am". My question was, in the book he talked of masters at the sixth and seventh. And how they have an "air" about them or they exude a unique presence. A master at these responses may have a presence that completely comforts anyone around them and also smell like some wonderful flower. Another master would have a different although comforting unique presence. Mr Chopra mentioned there are people who relish this and become addicted to their presences and they go from master to master to bask in their "love" but also their unique presence. I was just wondering if anyone could pass on a link to this subject or share some knowledge about it. It would be appreciated thanks.

chadley
18-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Good question, forgetful. instead of giving you more information about it, I might offer you some advice on how to achieve little bit of this information through your own personal experience. You can actually experience for yourself the 6th and 7th responses and the masters on this level. However, before you can understand the truth within them, you must first experience these levels of consciousness. The 6th is where divine love, joy, bliss, and peace exists. It is an actual level of divine emotion. Part of you is already there. Raising yourself to the awareness of your spiritual body to this level is an increadably rewarding thing to accomplish and practice. In meditation, set your intention to experience the celestial level of your existance. Ask your guides to assist you in reaching it. Visualizing the beauty of nature, music, or art can help you get there. The 7th is that of the divine mind, it the level of serenity and spiritual oneness with god. Good luck!

Chadley.

Glorymist
22-10-2006, 11:13 PM
forgetful - - since our entire presence / aura is one of vibration - - if we carry the sense of humility and kindness within ourselves - - that will be felt by others. This would be difficult to do if we just "felt" these (and other) qualities sporadically. They must be a part of the individual - - and that individual would truly live from that perspective.

There are most certainly Masters that live within these qualites - - and much greater. There are countless others that have yet to attain true and real Mastership that can do the same. It is the quality of humility / kindness / sincerity / etc. that exudes this. Not necessarily a status - - tho one kinda goes with the other.

And yes - - they can exude an aroma. Due to the fineness of vibration of aroma's - - we can sense a lot this way. Certain Masters can be detected by their distinct fragrance.

You might wish to consider - - that it is not necessarily the ability of the Master to make His presence known that is important here. It is *our* ability to detect that presence. It is up to us to detect. It is not necessarily up to a Master to reveal. Unless and until we are ready.

Sure - - some people can get somewhat "addicted" to the feeling that "comforting presence." It would actually be a good learning experience for Soul at that point on the Path. Nothing "wrong" with that. Soul has LOTS of time to figure all of this out.

:smile: