PDA

View Full Version : Heart speeds up when see spirit

Emmalevine
12-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Does anyone else find their heart gets slightly faster when a spirit appears?

This isn't anxiety because it happens before I realise a spirit is there. It doesn't speed up very fast but there is a noticable difference, rather like the sensation of a missed heartbeat.

I do have medical issues related to my heart but these are under control with pills and what I'm describing here is definitely linked to spirit presence. It has happened a lot now and I'm wondering if either my vibrations raise or the energy from the spirit has an affect on my physcial body.

Any thoughts? :hug3:

MurciƩlago
12-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Im not sure why it happens but I get the same thing when I use my necromancy. Its possible that your body is realizing the spirit is there before you do and is going OMG! Before you know what's going on

iklenic
12-03-2011, 07:11 PM
mmm i think i get this, its kind of like it beats harder, not so much faster, but enough for me to notice and feel, I tend to think its maybe cause im on the go all the time lol, interesting thought .. mm :) x

fallensun
12-03-2011, 08:23 PM
For me, it happened. Too often I can also feel the spirit's heartbeat and it feels like I can feel it's heartbeat on my skin to let me know a spirit is present.

Serenity Bear
13-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Its quite natural, the spirit use the adrenaline rush to raise energy so thus you feel either anxious or excited when you see spirit.

Emmalevine
13-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Ah but this happens before I realise a spirit is present, and it isn't associated with an emotion of any kind.

abikisses
13-03-2011, 01:49 PM
When I first attended a Spiritualist Church, this quickening of Heartbeat even happened to me also. I found that when this happened, I was to receive communication.

Blessings
Abikisses

Emmalevine
14-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Thanks everyone. Good to know I'm not alone with it. It must be some raised vibration affect then.

Ravens_Light
14-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Wow.. Thank you for posting this.. I've been noticing my heart beating hard - without any anxiety - and along w/some dizziness (feels like 'the spins')... This during some deep meditation.. Perhaps I'm on the verge of some kind of spiritual connection (?)

Glad you got some great responses, Starbuck! (((HUGS))))

spirit72
14-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Learning to feel when spirit are close, is different for everyone, one person I know gets a white light flash in her third eye... I personally get a cold shiver run down my left side, and I get a wiring feeling over my third eye:rolleyes:

Ravens_Light
14-03-2011, 09:59 PM
I know you're right, spirit...

The thread caught my eye because I have just begun meditating daily again & this heart thing is something new for me... At the very least I'll be keeping my senses open for a presence if this happens again.. :) Very good point you made!

easy
15-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Does anyone else find their heart gets slightly faster when a spirit appears?

This isn't anxiety because it happens before I realise a spirit is there. It doesn't speed up very fast but there is a noticable difference, rather like the sensation of a missed heartbeat.

I do have medical issues related to my heart but these are under control with pills and what I'm describing here is definitely linked to spirit presence. It has happened a lot now and I'm wondering if either my vibrations raise or the energy from the spirit has an affect on my physcial body.

Any thoughts? :hug3:

Energies do harmonise when contact is established with spirit. Your raise theirs lowers :)