PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Is For Real

Shivani Devi
24-08-2018, 02:50 AM
Last night, I watched a movie based on a true story called "Heaven Is For Real" about a 4 yr old boy called Colton Burpo who had visions of Heaven and Jesus during a near-death experience when his appendix burst. He described the image of Jesus to his father and the media in precise detail.

Half a world away, a Lithuanian girl called Akiane Kramarik painted a picture of Jesus when she was only 8 years old from many Divine visions she has seen...this picture was instantly recognised by Colton and hundreds of others who have had NDE's as being the real face of Jesus.

Here is the whole story, which sends shivers up and down my spine...enjoy.

https://art-soulworks.com/pages/heaven-is-for-real-painting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstVt-oyo1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8IdcsPnnDg

Tomma
24-08-2018, 04:15 AM
Wow at 8 years old what an incredible artist she was!

I like the face. A lot! :smile:

Thanks for sharing Shivani.

Ziusudra
24-08-2018, 04:39 AM
Enjoy this posting. Thanks for sharing Shivani.
I especially love the video clip where the man was crying when he described the moment when he felt the unconditional love of the God...

Shivani Devi
24-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Wow at 8 years old what an incredible artist she was!

I like the face. A lot! :smile:

Thanks for sharing Shivani.No problem and thank you. I felt that a story such as this is just perfect for this forum.

Also, that girl's art is something else! Not only has she been creating masterpieces since the age of 4, but when I look at her paintings, it's like I am looking through a portal into a different dimension...like a window cutting through space/time. It is totally fabulous...truly inspirational genius at such a young age...makes one wonder where it all comes from.

Colton's story is awesome too! he said he met his sister in heaven who died in his mother's tummy when she was only a few months old. Colton's mother never told her son that she miscarried even before he was born...she kept that a secret from everybody. Really intriguing stuff.

Tomma
24-08-2018, 05:07 AM
No problem and thank you. I felt that a story such as this is just perfect for this forum.

Also, that girl's art is something else! Not only has she been creating masterpieces since the age of 4, but when I look at her paintings, it's like I am looking through a portal into a different dimension...like a window cutting through space/time. It is totally fabulous...truly inspirational genius at such a young age...makes one wonder where it all comes from.

Colton's story is awesome too! he said he met his sister in heaven who died in his mother's tummy when she was only a few months old. Colton's mother never told her son that she miscarried even before he was born...she kept that a secret from everybody. Really intriguing stuff.

I also think it's a perfect story for this forum.

I would bet Akiane perfected her skills as a painter in a previous life.

It's good to see that such stories are more and more publicized. It means there are more and more people interested in these phenomena.

Lolly
24-08-2018, 06:04 PM
I love Akiane's work, she's a wonderful artist, very inspiring. Truly one of a kind. I've looked at paintings and thought how good they were but never looked at any and thought they were incredible until I saw hers. I love how you get to see her working and the finished result. She has an amazing talent/gift and her life story is so interesting.

When I look at her work I see 'clarity' and a 'purity' :smile:

Tobi
25-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Akiane has a truly amazing gift. Her painting of Jesus is beautiful!

Thank you so much for sharing that, Shivani Devi

Colorado
27-08-2018, 07:17 AM
I believe the child is gifted....when she speaks of visions, it is exactly what I have experienced. She said, you can’t have it all the time....it’s too exhausting...IMO. You have to be in constant high vibration and that’s not feasible here, but God has a way of giving visions and messages in certain states where we are asleep, in meditation or in certain vibratory states...or when we need help. That was a beautiful picture, I’ve never seen Jesus...but I’ve seen other masters/teachers/scholars.

They looked much older than Jesus, but had the same peaceful, calm, spiritual glowing aura, and wise presence that Jesus is described of having. You instinctively know to obey and listen to them....not out of fear, but of the safe feeling as a young child holding the hand of a grandparent to cross the street. They know what they are doing...and are perfectly content and calm in our most devastating, hellish and upsetting experiences...its like a slice through chocolate heavenly frosted cake for them, literally. . They will smile right through it...because no matter what happens, they know it’s going to be for good either way...it’s all going to work out the way it was intended to, even if we don’t like it, rebuke it, or understand it. They already know the answers...they smile, because they are patiently waiting for us to learn what they already know. It is that kind of smile. Some will get the urgent and stern scholars, because they really don’t want us to suffer as much as we do...they want us to learn, but we choose what makes us really learn the lesson on a soul level...and we are a stubborn class, so we make things a lot worse than what we have to at times. (War, death, suicide, depression, fighting, prejudice, racism, hate, selfishness, sickness, abuse ect)

Dravak
28-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Heaven is real if you are creatieve and powerfull enough.

Cause heaven for one is hell for another.
Who wants to live in a heaven created by others. it would never be your heaven.

So stop believing in Heaven from others. think for yourself what heaven is.
And there is no hell only oblivion.

So if you need heaven that is created by others. welcome to mother Earth.

desiredaspiration
04-04-2019, 05:28 PM
The painting is phenomenal! Thank you so much for sharing.

rodan
02-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Looks similar to the Shroud of Turin face.( after removing swollen areas, nose and eye puffiness )

LillianSimpson31vB7
26-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Oh God! Amazing! Thanks)

nandansahoo
17-07-2022, 04:47 AM
In line with the Christian movie trend of 2014, Heaven Is for Real opened this Easter weekend. Based on the bestseller Heaven Is for Real by pastor Todd Burpo, it tells the story of his son Colton and his supposed visit to heaven. I went and saw the movie on opening day. Surprisingly, it wasn't terrible—in fact, it may be one of the rare cases where the movie is actually better than the book. It also provides us with the perfect opportunity to discuss some basic critical thinking lessons, so I thought it would be fun to turn our logical eye to Heaven Is for Real.

(At first I was hesitant to do so—I don’t want to be seen as picking on a small child for credulity. But, really, the argument belongs to his father Todd—and many adults take it very seriously. So it’s definitely fair game.)

Just like The Amityville Horror, Heaven Is for Real is said to be based on a true story. Unlike the Amityville horror however, this "true story" is not actually a complete fabrication. (The Amityville Horror story was exposed as a hoax long ago.) That's not to say that I think Colton actually visited heaven—I don’t, and we will discuss why momentarily. But I don't think that Colton, or his family, are making anything up. It's not a hoax—at least, not an intentional one. Colton really did have an experience his parents had trouble explaining. That's also not to say that there isn't some exaggerating going on either. But I believe that Colton’s parents genuinely believe that Colton visited heaven. Their sin is not a moral one—they are not lying. Their sin is an epistemic one: credulity (i.e., a lack of basic critical thinking).

nandansahoo
17-07-2022, 04:47 AM
In line with the Christian movie trend of 2014, Heaven Is for Real opened this Easter weekend. Based on the bestseller Heaven Is for Real by pastor Todd Burpo, it tells the story of his son Colton and his supposed visit to heaven. I went and saw the movie on opening day. Surprisingly, it wasn't terrible—in fact, it may be one of the rare cases where the movie is actually better than the book. It also provides us with the perfect opportunity to discuss some basic critical thinking lessons, so I thought it would be fun to turn our logical eye to Heaven Is for Real.

(At first I was hesitant to do so—I don’t want to be seen as picking on a small child for credulity. But, really, the argument belongs to his father Todd—and many adults take it very seriously. So it’s definitely fair game.)

Just like The Amityville Horror, Heaven Is for Real is said to be based on a true story. Unlike the Amityville horror however, this "true story" is not actually a complete fabrication. (The Amityville Horror story was exposed as a hoax long ago.) That's not to say that I think Colton actually visited heaven—I don’t, and we will discuss why momentarily. But I don't think that Colton, or his family, are making anything up. It's not a hoax—at least, not an intentional one. Colton really did have an experience his parents had trouble explaining. That's also not to say that there isn't some exaggerating going on either. But I believe that Colton’s parents genuinely believe that Colton visited heaven. Their sin is not a moral one—they are not lying. Their sin is an epistemic one: credulity (i.e., a lack of basic critical thinking).

lostsoul13
04-08-2022, 07:14 PM
I came across this a couple years back - the painting…

Bambo
04-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Here is the whole story, which sends shivers up and down my spine...enjoy.Incredibnle story and painting!!!!
Jesus is beautiful........
Thank you everyone......

Aldous
30-08-2023, 01:01 AM
archived pages
https://web.archive.org/web/20180318054625/https://art-soulworks.com/pages/heaven-is-for-real-painting

https://web.archive.org/web/20180214151243/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tstVt-oyo1o

Native spirit
08-09-2023, 05:46 AM
The picture of Heaven is very close to how I have seen it, Especially when I have sent people over ,
I have always seen a little wooden bridge.
but the back drop is the same as I have seen it colours are very bright Beautiful colours very clean and a feeling of peace.

Namaste

AngelBlue
08-09-2023, 09:47 AM
I was not able to get the images up but was able to see the news report about Stephen Hawking V the 12 year old boy.
And as much as I admired the brilliant mind of Hawking, I disagreed with many of his comments, the topical one on this thread being that heaven does not exist and in former claims he pooh poohed the existence of God.

I hope that he is smiling down on us now from heaven and letting us know how wrong he was !!!

Miss Hepburn
08-09-2023, 12:27 PM
...And as much as I admired the brilliant mind of Hawking, I disagreed with many of his comments....
that heaven does not exist and in former claims he pooh poohed the existence of God.
Well, remember what Winnie the Pooh said:
“Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.”

AngelBlue
08-09-2023, 12:31 PM
Well, remember what Winnie the Pooh said:
“Those who are clever, who have a Brain, never understand anything.”
Haha yes !!!!
I don't have a brain but I understand most things!
(Mostly it's called common sense )..