PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a reading to soon...?

spirit72
11-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I was doing a reading the other night, and a gentleman spirit I was talking to, became very forceful, angry, and upset... He pushed his face right into mine, and was trying to get inside me, I told him it would make little difference to him as I was no were near his family... He pulled back, and I felt so sad for him, but he scared me for a moment there, and used every bit of protection I could in order to keep myself safe... I calmed him in the end, enough to explain how he needed to go to the light, and have time to adjust to spirit...

I have seen other mediums say not to read for anyone who has lost some one with in three months .... Although I have done with very good results before, I can see now why this is not a good idea.... But I also feel it is a cope out, and that spirit may well have suffered longer if I had not have read for his family at that time...?

What do you think...:confused:

glenos
11-03-2011, 06:42 PM
Never heard of the three month thing. I can see the merit but I can see demerrits too. That's top work in this instance I'd say though. Lets hope this chappy gets a glimps of "the light" and makes a move. Chances are I'd say that he could be back seeing you as a beacon to gravitate to even if he doesn't himself understand quite why yet. I'd steer clear of reading for his familly if he pops up like he did.
Having a face thrust into yours must have been a shocker lol

daddysgirl
22-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi Spirit 72 i was just wondering if this was my dad you were talking about as you said in your reading he was very upset. I would just like to say if it is i can hand on heart tell you that i knew my Dad for 30 years and i can say honestly ive never ever ever seen him angry All he ever wanted in this world was a peacefull life he used to say and he hated arguements. Thats why when you were telling me he was upset and tearfull it upset me too. Its such a strange idea thinking of him angry. If it was my Dad i hope it hasnt put you off reading for me. He just passed so unexpectedly and knew the trauma i was going through with my partners cancer that he didnt want to leave me.

Enya
22-03-2011, 10:58 PM
Waiting to read for a bereaved person is more about their emotion getting in the way of the connection than about possible angry spirit people...
I've connected with recently deceased people before and never had this problem, so I think it was more to do with the man's extreme emotion than anything else. You did the right thing, imho, by calming him down and helping him. You have to take every case on its merits...

bigcaat
30-03-2011, 05:30 PM
I've heard the 3 month thing but, not knowing who the sitter was looking for, I've had people come through like a week and a half after their death. I'm not sure anger would have anything to do with that.

Native spirit
30-03-2011, 05:49 PM
:hug: Hey Spirit 72,

I have done many readings for people whos loved ones have just passed, it doesnt make a difference, its up the person who are able to accept they are deceased to decide when they are ready to communicate, some are a lot quicker than others,
if spirit try to come into ure space all you have to do is to tell them to back off they cant enter your space without ure permission,

Namaste