PDA

View Full Version : Third Eye Chakra

EternallyHurt
11-03-2011, 03:29 PM
What does it mean to see somebody who is deceased with your third eye chakra?

Serenity Bear
11-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Most mediums use the brow or third eye chakra to see. You can see internally - like day dream, or you can see externally - the person in front of you.

When seeing eternally some see it like a negative, others like a mist or a transparency while others see them as solid as you and me.

If it is a definate spirit person then this can mean a few things;

If it is a loved one who has recently passed and the person seeing them is grieveing then this is a normal process. Psychologists just believe it is the brain coping, while mediums just think its the spirit come to say Im Ok.

However if your seeing spirit without grieveing it points towards clairvoyance or clear seeing.

You can see through psychic sight but this would not be spirit and the items would last a lot longer.

EternallyHurt
11-03-2011, 11:56 PM
Most mediums use the brow or third eye chakra to see. You can see internally - like day dream, or you can see externally - the person in front of you.

When seeing eternally some see it like a negative, others like a mist or a transparency while others see them as solid as you and me.

If it is a definate spirit person then this can mean a few things;

If it is a loved one who has recently passed and the person seeing them is grieveing then this is a normal process. Psychologists just believe it is the brain coping, while mediums just think its the spirit come to say Im Ok.

However if your seeing spirit without grieveing it points towards clairvoyance or clear seeing.

You can see through psychic sight but this would not be spirit and the items would last a lot longer.

Thank you so much for replying to me . :smile:
I understand what you said but now I have another question if you dont mind. What if the person who is seen with the third eye is a deceased person who wasnt a relative or a friend while alive? What does that mean?

What is psychic sight?

I am asking these questions because my sister informed me a while ago that she saw somebody who is dead with her third eye. I loved this person very much and of course, Im grieving and have grieved over their death. However, this person was not a relative of mine or my sisters nor a friend. This person was just somebody that we loved alot..
My sister told me that while she was trying to sleep, she saw this person with her third eye and they were directing her to get me so that we could communicate I guess ..?
Im just wondering what it could mean .

EternallyHurt
12-03-2011, 07:18 AM
I would like it if this thread could be deleted.