PDA

View Full Version : Strange Auras?

Croquebaan
11-03-2011, 07:52 AM
I for some time have suspected that i may have a strange aura, but i'm not entirely sure that it exists, or if it's just a bunch of coincidences.

This started about a year ago- at the time i had been feeling extremely lonely and isolated from people- my mind was shattered and my emotions were broken. I had one friend at the school i was at ( i had just moved there(i usually have many friends at this point)) - throughout all this, out of the blue he tells me he thinks someone's in love with him. I talk to him for a while and tell him to ask her out. after a month he worked up the courage and asked her out. she said yes. about 3 months past and i was leaving to go back to NZ- and i was talking to a friend on FB about his messed up love life. i gave him some advice about stuff (i had just broken up with my GF at this time)- upon moving back to NZ- 3 weeks after, my friend at my old school told me sadly that his gf had broken up with him- and then my other friend rings and says he's just been asked out by this girl. i tell him that it's awesome and he hangs up. 2 months later, 1 week before school i meet up with him and he tells me that he broke up with his gf- after consoling him, he then tells me that he's going out with my new gf's friend.

I have obviously messed up my explanation, but for some reason, when i made close friends who lived in the same country as me, their love lifes signifiicantly improved- but freakishly, out of the blue, after not talking to my ex for ages, i speak to her on msn, and she tells me that her friend told her this guy who she likes is in love with her, just as i log on

don't laugh at me please, but i genuinely think i may have some strange love aura. the coincidences keep piling up, and i need an answer- can you help?

Ciqala
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Hello Croquebaan,
Perhaps others will be of more service, but I thought i would put my two cents in, thus, I think you are attracting these situations to you, as if you were a magnet - Have you ever heard of the law of attraction, like attracts like? We are all magnets. It is a significant portion of how the universe rolls, sometimes our own thoughts, emotions, or actions can bring situations to us, usually the same form of what we were feeling/ expecting, and the more you begin to be aware of these coincidences, the more you look to find them - the more they happen. I could not say what you are doing to attract these situations however, were you thinking about love lot, or a lack of? You say you were going through an extremely lonely time, perhaps this created you to feel undeserving of love, or the wish for it, which made sure to attract more people having abundance of love around you ?- I have no idea, trying to fill in blanks without knowing anything else about you at all :) But, we usually are what we attract, and it may be that you have a very loving aura about you, that is subconsciously helpful to those around you, i wish i could say the same and have people falling in love in my presence. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe that everything that happens has a reason for it, and it may be just that there is something you are to learn from these happenings, and they keep happening, because you haven't quite learned it yet (that tends to happen to me a lot).

Croquebaan
11-03-2011, 07:50 PM
I do seem to have a lot of love for people around me, maybe it's causing these things to happen.
I'm a very gentle and caring person- i'm the kind of person who's an outcast because i find that most people talk about girls as if they're their property or something. thank you for the insight.