PDA

View Full Version : the first spirit you see

Roselove
11-03-2011, 12:55 AM
is it usually your guides or someone that's around you?

Venus
11-03-2011, 01:32 AM
Mine was of the living who I found out later to be in disguise of another living who believed in aliens.

Roselove
11-03-2011, 06:52 PM
i see wow.....

glenos
11-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I was about three or four (so I was told) I was in bed and this native American was standing at the foot of my bed and we were looking at eachother. He had a large turtle tattoo/painting on his chest and with one or two feathers in a head band. He was about 30 yrs old. I got up, wandered downstairs ande told my mother who was a very good medium at the time (50yrs ago) she calmed me and put me back to bed. As the years rolled on and I recieved various messages over time this indian turned up and each time his headdress was bigger and had more feathers in it. A good medium who is respected to this day said that he is learning from you as you both go along together. I'm not one for names but only in the last few years I have learned his name and what the feathers and turtle symbol meant. It has taken 50 yrs to find all this out. I have been told that he is a guide.. but one learning from me and with me? Seems strange but feasable I suppose though I know that there is this Chinese fella who tops my Indian so to speak who is a mite more powerful and who calls the shots so to say. I haven't seen him.. as yet.

G

Lynn
11-03-2011, 07:24 PM

Hello

Mine was at a graveyard when I was six. I remember being carried to the car screaming that they all wanted to talk at once.

It was then me Dad firmly told me "NEVER TALK ABOUT THIS". I can to this day still see the face of the man in the open Casket we were their for the funeral for but I have NO CLUE whom he was. I know all is that he was not family.

Lynn

mac
11-03-2011, 08:23 PM

It's someone who is most appropriate for you personally - not necessarily a helper, not necessarily a guide, not necessarily a family member of friend, not even necessarily someone you know.... But someone who is assessed to be the one you'll feel most comfortable with, someone you're likely to listen to if you need support in your crossing.

To use the scientific term "It depends." :wink:

Laeyle
13-03-2011, 04:15 PM
My first spirit was my twin flame and he scared the hell out of me a lot by accident when I was little. XD ...But now I communicate with him a lot since I got to know who he was. :)

PEACE
13-03-2011, 04:32 PM
my first spirit was my guide i know this because i asked,which iam supprised as it was a shock i had heard my grandfather speak to me when i was little but this was the first one i had seen.

Enya
13-03-2011, 04:37 PM
The first spirit I saw was a native american elder who ruffled my hair, said 'What are we going to do with you??' and strolled off... :D The second was my wolf guide. The third, and most 'solid' was Esha, another native.

Medium_Laura
13-03-2011, 11:50 PM
Mine was my grandmother from what I remember, but my mother said I played with an imaginary man (not a child), this is who I know to be my Protector guide now. He is a Native man as well.

Lovely
14-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Asking me what first spirit I ever seen is like asking me
what's the first dog I've ever seen.
I've seen so many I lost count. I was shocked when
I found out seeing spirits isn't something every kid goes
through.

blackraven
14-03-2011, 12:35 AM
The first spirit I saw was a woman dressed in a red cloak. The second one, that visited me 3 nights in a row, was a very tall Native American Indian. Unfortunately, the 4th night he appeared over me with an axe. I still view him as a guide though because I think he was warning me of great change that lied ahead. And boy did things change! Anyway, those are the 2 spirits that actually appeared to me that I can recall. Hope no one here thinks I'm crazy because at the time others thought I was hallucinating. Which is a real bummer when you are describing your experience. So I'm going out on a limb repeating my experiences here. And no it wasn't sleep paralysis either.

Blackraven

mac
14-03-2011, 04:03 AM
I'm wondering. Does Rosewater mean the first spirit form one may see after passing or asking about which one(s) forum members have seen?

moondreamer
14-03-2011, 04:10 AM
The first spirit I saw was a woman dressed in a red cloak. The second one, that visited me 3 nights in a row, was a very tall Native American Indian. Unfortunately, the 4th night he appeared over me with an axe. I still view him as a guide though because I think he was warning me of great change that lied ahead. And boy did things change! Anyway, those are the 2 spirits that actually appeared to me that I can recall. Hope no one here thinks I'm crazy because at the time others thought I was hallucinating. Which is a real bummer when you are describing your experience. So I'm going out on a limb repeating my experiences here. And no it wasn't sleep paralysis either.

Blackraven

I don't think too many here will think you are crazy ;) I have had many in my life who think I'm hallucinating.

The first spirit I ever really 'saw' was that of my cousin in a dream. I saw my father this way too. I haven't really seen any others other than my guides.

Enya
14-03-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm wondering. Does Rosewater mean the first spirit form one may see after passing or asking about which one(s) forum members have seen?
Good question. I did wonder, then thought - nah... :smile:

mac
14-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Good question. I did wonder, then thought - nah... :smile:

And then the questioner never came back to respond.....

That happens so often on forum boards!

Enya
14-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Ya don't say..... :D

Toolite
19-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Mine was my son's great grandma and she came to me so that I would give my ex-husband comfort and reminder for my son she is watching and it was awareness for me.. I've seen black shadows prior but, never a spirit before until her.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Roselove
24-03-2011, 01:11 PM

first spirit forum members have seen

Summerland
24-03-2011, 02:03 PM
The first spirit that I saw was my Uncle Raymond who had died a few days previously. I hadn't been told as it was just a couple of days before X-mas and they didn't want to upset me as we were very close.
My actual guide I never saw until I was about forty-five.

Tiss
24-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Dear all,

What you tell seems to me fascinating.

Please forgive the ignorance of whom never saw a spirit. :color:

Is it an innate skill or is it an ability able to be developed?

TISS :hug:

Felynx
24-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Mine was of the living who I found out later to be in disguise of another living who believed in aliens.

This has definitely peaked my interest because it sounds familiar. Do you have anything to elaborate?