PDA

View Full Version : im worried

cluckt
08-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Hiya, please help im worried that a close family member of mine hasnt moved on, what gave me peace was that he was with another close family member. After a very accurate reading, im scared that this person is hangin around, ive been told he needs healing. Please, if anyone can do me a reading and let me no he's safe and happy, id be so greatful xxxxx

Serenity Bear
09-03-2011, 09:15 AM
I wouldnt worry hon. When a spirit first passes they all need healing to recover from any illness or experiences that have effected their spirit/soul. This can take from a few hours to a few years, it just depends on the individual.

The only time spirit really get 'lost' is when they pass suddenly and some dont know they have passed, but that is a very rare situation, as a spirit (family member, or guide) meet them on passing.

spirit72
09-03-2011, 10:03 AM
I promise you he is very safe, and happy, please just give him a little time to heal... If you have another reading now it will delay his progress, and I am sure you don't want that... I really know how you feel but he really is fine, and is now getting what he needs...:hug2:

cluckt
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Thank you xxxx