PDA

View Full Version : Colorless aura?

Deviahn_Dow
08-03-2011, 03:12 PM
I was jamming out to my iPod at a swim meet and staring out in space when someone walked by. Granted, I had been trying to see auras earlier that day but I wasn't looking for them this time. Anyway, someone passed in front of me and the "color" that followed them, wasn't exactly a color. It was more of colorless whisps that followed them and vibrated around their body outline. What does this mean? Has anyone else encountered this?

LightFilledHeart
08-03-2011, 03:21 PM
You may have witnessed the etheric body, which is comprised of light and is colorless. Generally speaking, though, the etheric body appears as a whiteish glow extending perhaps two to four inches around the outer outline of the body. I've never observed the whispy things you mentioned, except in the auric field, which is always comprised of fluctuating colors. I DID once see a couple with NO AURAS. This puzzled me but as it turned out, they were killed in an automobile accident that same evening, and apparently the bulk of their energy/spirit had already withdrawn at the time I saw them.

GoddessLove
08-03-2011, 03:22 PM
I'm not exactly sure. I think that you are referring to the crystal aura color. People who have these auras, are said to be capable of taking on the color of another person. Their goal and intention of doing so is to exhibit their natural healing abilities. I would say that you saw a healer in action...

Or it could be someone who is ready to journey to the other side...

Hope this helps:)

earthprowler
08-03-2011, 03:26 PM
You may have witnessed the etheric body, which is comprised of light and is colorless. Generally speaking, though, the etheric body appears as a whiteish glow extending perhaps two to four inches around the outer outline of the body. I've never observed the whispy things you mentioned, except in the auric field, which is always comprised of fluctuating colors. I DID once see a couple with NO AURAS. This puzzled me but as it turned out, they were killed in an automobile accident that same evening, and apparently the bulk of their energy/spitit had already withdrawn at the time I saw them.

I can see the ethereal body, been able to since I was at least 12, don't really have to try, but no matter what I do I can never see the auras.....but my guide will tell me what color they are. strange??? :confused:

Deviahn_Dow
08-03-2011, 03:46 PM
I just find it so strange. The people there, I can pick out quite easily. But his followed around him like the heat waves you see on asphalt, but with a slightly less opaque tone. It looked like a stream of visible air, passing over him as he walked by.

The answers are very interesting, though. I wish I'd gotten to know him, just from curiosity.

earthprowler
08-03-2011, 04:04 PM
look him up on face book and introduce yourself.

Deviahn_Dow
08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
There were over 700 kids there. Lol I have no clue who he was. I didn't even see his face. Idk, just my curiosity, yellin at me...

Sangress
09-03-2011, 04:54 AM
*raises hand*

I've got some colorless wisps going. It's called tendrils.

If you want to figure out what they are for just try walking through them, they'll either feel really cold or really hot, or just painful and then you'll probably figure out that they are the colour of your aura soon after.

My tendrils used to have colour until I became ill, my aura is still pretty *decides not to use swear word* umm...wrong.

my whole aura went wispy for a while..used to take on the colour of other peoples auras and energy, now it's got that sick rotting-energy green/gray/brown kinda tinge....know what i mean?

Hope that helps you figure out a bit more. I could be totally wrong though.

Deviahn_Dow
09-03-2011, 02:24 PM
That's really really interesting, actually. It surprises me, then, that he didn't have color with how many people were there.

LightFilledHeart
09-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I can see the ethereal body, been able to since I was at least 12, don't really have to try, but no matter what I do I can never see the auras.....but my guide will tell me what color they are. strange??? :confused:
You don't "see" auras with your physical eyes, but rather with your third eye. It's a different kind of "sight" :smile:

Sangress
09-03-2011, 10:53 PM
That's really really interesting, actually. It surprises me, then, that he didn't have color with how many people were there.

Colour usually "skips" to the aura when both people are aware of the aura itself, it's an energy exchange between auras, so it takes two to tango.

Being aware of a person aura and making contact with it, and being unaware is like the difference between someone staring in your direction and someone tapping you on the shoulder.

Hope that explanation makes sense.

Deviahn_Dow
09-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Actually it makes complete sense. Thanks!

Jules
09-03-2011, 11:08 PM
My tendrils used to have colour until I became ill, my aura is still pretty *decides not to use swear word* umm...wrong.LOL Sangress, I'm so glad you didn't hehehehe ;)

Yep, totally agree with LFH it is a different kind of sight :).
what one needs to remember is every single colour represents something different to the individual clairvoyant and the 'feelings' it brings about. For instance. If I see yellow around someone, thats indicative of them to have been asking for spirit guidance. If I see a daffodil with it .. it's spirit communication. See what I'm saying?
When you do 'see' the colours you 'feel' them at the same time. It's all a part of the awareness process :)

Deviahn_Dow
09-03-2011, 11:39 PM
That's something that's always shocked me. I can feel people around me, feel the collective mood, but once I see someone's aura it's like an automatic connection. If I hear their heartbeat, it's doomsday for me.

I'm very new to the sight, though. I started seeing maybe a year ago. Feeling a person goes way back for me, though.

Jules
10-03-2011, 04:48 AM
Its only doomsday if you allow it to be. learn to put yourself in a bubble whilst your out and about .. no it doesn't always work but it helps. Also recognising what is and isn't your 'stuff' to hold onto. Let go what's not yours. This is all about acceptance and trust. It's still very very new and you're learning through using all of your senses and not just your clairsentience :) x

PEACE
10-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Hi im glad others see it too ive always seen it the description of heat waves off a hot road is correct and in the last year ive begun to see colours can anyone tell me what seeing a rainbow section between the shoulders and head means and also what seeing a gold star in the aura is thanks love and light peacexx

LightFilledHeart
10-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Hi im glad others see it too ive always seen it the description of heat waves off a hot road is correct and in the last year ive begun to see colours can anyone tell me what seeing a rainbow section between the shoulders and head means and also what seeing a gold star in the aura is thanks love and light peacexx

We could give you our impressions, but the more important question is what does it mean to YOU :smile: Spiritual sight is very individual, as Jules pointed out.

Jules
10-03-2011, 02:53 PM
eeee I seem to making some sense these days :D lol x

Shadowside
10-03-2011, 10:22 PM
With refinement, and much concentration, i can filter my energy down to a colorless bland energy type, I then can create a shield over myself with the colorless energy that cloaks and hides my true aura color. I use it to confuse anyone who tries to read me.