PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to tune into a location from a distance?

star-child
07-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Hello all :smile:

I guess this is a request, if it is possible. So is it possible to tune into a location from a distance and contact the spirits there?

About a year ago in my home I saw someone poke their head round the corner to look at me, at first I thought it was my mum but she was upstairs. I then assumed we must have had a spirit in the house. Then there was a second sighting of this spirit by my friend. I often see something in the corner of my eye and feel a presence around. I have lived in this house my whole life, and my mum, dad and sister even longer and I found it strange that they had never seen it before.

So I recently found out that my Dad was adopted and his biological mother died about two years ago. I now wonder if this is the spirit of his mother and that she came to our home to watch over him. Is it possible for someone to contact her for me or see who this spirit is? I know I could just ask this spirit who they are and why they are here but I am a bit scared because I have never done anything like that before.

Thanks for reading,

Sophie.

SerquetAsa
07-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Absolutely.
Scrying, or Astral Projecting, so that you'd be on their plane and be able to see them.

Even just thinking on it, meditation is an amazing tool and ability for such things.
I would consider doing it yourself, because spirits don't always respond so well to those they don't know.

Though I'm sure there are lots available who would like the challenge. :)

spirit72
07-03-2011, 06:44 PM
Hi, yes it is very possible to do a distance reading on a home, I did it for a friend in the USA and I am in the UK... It was fantastic experience... In fact I have done this three times now, and it is a very easy thing to do ,in meditation etc...
When I read your thread I saw a woman sport with black hair, shoulder length with a curl to it... Dose this look like the spirit you could see...?

star-child
08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks SequetAsa, okay I will give it a go :smile:

Hello Spirit, when I saw the spirit, it was in the corner of my eye but all I can remember was just a black figure and my friend saw the same black figure. All I can really say about it's appearance is that it's short. Thanks for tuning :smile: