PDA

View Full Version : How accurate is palmistry?

Calypso_Storm
06-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Hello!

I've always been interested in palmistry but I would like to know how accurate it is when it comes to predicting things like careers, love, etc. Does anyone have any personal experience with palmistry that they would like to share?

Thanks!:hug2:

Uhmar
06-03-2011, 10:17 PM
I have looked at palmsitry several times but the problem I have with it is I can not find any consitency with what things mean.
Every book and online site gives different lines different meanings especially small things like triangles and X's and broken lines etc.

that just makes me back up and go away lol But a lot of people believe in it totally

would l have a palm reading done...I sure would

Nietzschepow
29-03-2011, 01:58 PM
The hands can tell so much about a person's internal health. In regards to that- I would say that a person's emotional state is very connected to their health- and so you can read a lot into a person's hands. I don't know much about divination palmistry- but I do believe that the features on a person's hand could directly reflect the internal health/mental being that will guide them to choose certain paths or be more inclined towards certain professions etc.
This is something I would like to learn more about as well.
I have only read a small amount regarding nail diagnosis and I've seen palmistry charts describing the different nail types but it would be interesting to compare palmistry concepts with diagnosis concepts.

I think that the inconsistency is similar to how it is in astrology- We probably just need to have more experience practicing palmistry to begin to understand.

LightFilledHeart
29-03-2011, 02:41 PM
How accurate is palm reading? Depends on the reader! The system they've been taugh, their individual gifts and knowledge, etc. With a good and experienced reader, it can be amazingly spot on!

norseman
29-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Could be very like Iridology - based on observations and recording i.e. empirical.