PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Raymond Mooney life after life

kent701
06-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Here is some good video if anyone wants to see what happens after life. We really don't ever die... Hopefully!

Dr. Raymond Mooney life after life.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8159299309648507350#

I hope you can enjoy this as much as I did....

Goodnight!!!

SerquetAsa
06-03-2011, 12:42 PM
I suppose that's ultimately true, but there are lots that can and will argue that point due to the fact we'll never really understand.

People can say they understand, and that they're not afraid, but how will we ever actually know what lies beyond what we have now?
I choose not to think of it.
My husband and I are only recently married, September 26th 2010, and I can't bear the thought of dying right now.
I'm only 22, he is 21.

There are so many things that I need to do in this life, that he needs to do.
The thought of leaving this conscious body to live life in another way before I've finished what I can in this time... scares the hell out of me.

I believe in a peaceful afterlife, but I also believe that our souls go where they are needed - and right now this soul is needed right here and now.

mac
06-03-2011, 05:43 PM
We all deal with death in our own way, sometimes inspired by what we learn, at others constrained and afraid because of what we've been exposed to....

I've been around this life and life-hereafter stuff for over 25 years and I'm nearly 64. When I was younger it would have meant little to me - and rightly so. As we age and particularly when we begin to mature in our outlook, such matters may take on a different meaning.

Bereavement can be a life-changing experience. Sometimes it liberates, sometimes it leaves one even more afraid than before.

Our physical shells are important because while we're in-the-body they are all we know, but our etheric counterpart will feel just as familiar if not more so - that may be influenced by how many times we've left and then returned to it.

One matter which does come through clearly is that all the spooks stuff is more the province of older rather than younger folks. Quite rightly so because the young have much to do and learn. Their time for understanding will come later perhaps but it's not necessarily the case.

Many pass over having learned little about life, death or life after both of them....

thewordofgod
06-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Here is some good video if anyone wants to see what happens after life. We really don't ever die... Hopefully!

Dr. Raymond Mooney life after life.

I hope you can enjoy this as much as I did....

Goodnight!!!

We never die because God created us as thoughts within his thoughts that will live for eternity. But we need physical bodies with a brain that can process our thoughts. During this first age, we all die in these bodies of ours but our thoughts remain in God. After the earth changes to make a better earth for all God's' people, then we'll get new bodies that will never die. Life in paradise will be much different than the life we see today. If you want me to tell you about it, let me know and I'll share the story with you.

kent701
07-03-2011, 05:42 AM
If you want me to tell you about it, let me know and I'll share the story with you.

Yes, I'll take you up on that offer. You can share that story with me....

There is all kinds of talk about people leaving their bodies through astral travel. And people having near-death experiences tell the very same story. It makes me very curious.

Goodnight to you all...

Mothwing
07-03-2011, 06:11 AM
That was an interesting video, thank you for sharing. I wonder if they've made a modern equivalent with more recent stories? Hmm...

kent701
07-03-2011, 08:05 PM
That was an interesting video, thank you for sharing. I wonder if they've made a modern equivalent with more recent stories? Hmm...

In about 18 months they will have more results from testing the doing in hospitals around the country. If you're interested in hearing some more information on that, I found this site this morning. Interesting story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W21i7VqwVSI&feature=related

aquarius123
09-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Bereavement can be a life-changing experience.

It's that in any case, don't you think?

With love - Aquarius

SandybytheSea
15-03-2011, 11:49 AM
BTW, if anyone is looking for info on Dr. Raymond Mooney ... it's actually Dr. Ramond Moody.

SandybytheSea
15-03-2011, 11:50 AM
OOps, DR. RAYMOND MOODY (typo, sorry)

LightFilledHeart
15-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Dr. Moody is a gentle, unassuming, highly respected researcher. He is single-handedly responsible for describing the NDE and bringing it to the attention of many :)

blackraven
15-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Dr. Moody is a gentle, unassuming, highly respected researcher. He is single-handedly responsible for describing the NDE and bringing it to the attention of many :)

INDEED, I have his first book and it is quite a fascinating read packed with much research. Glad to see there is still much interest in his findings today. :color:

Blackraven

LightFilledHeart
16-03-2011, 01:37 PM
INDEED, I have his first book and it is quite a fascinating read packed with much research. Glad to see there is still much interest in his findings today. :color:

Blackraven

YES! He was responsible for bringing my friend Dannion Brinkley's amazing story to light, and they traveled the lecture circuit together for years. Dannion even credits Raymond for saving his life when he refused treatment for a bad heart valve and was eagerly waiting to book on out of here and back to the spiritual realms he'd visited after being struck by lightning (clinically dead for close to a half an hour!) some years back. Dannion's family contacted Raymond and he came to the hospital and convinced Dannion that he still had work to do here and needed to have the necessary surgical procedure that would enable him to stay.

Llwyncwn
16-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Loved the video, it reminded me just how special I really am and set me up for a wonderful day, I have been trying to see just how many little kindnesses I can achieve in one day :D Thank you so much for sharing, I need to watch it on a regular basis to keep me in check!

LFH, Dannion Brinkley's story was amazing, such an inspiring man. I read Dr Moody's book about 20 years ago and left me with a keen interest in NDEs and OBEs.

LightFilledHeart
17-03-2011, 01:23 PM
LFH, Dannion Brinkley's story was amazing, such an inspiring man. I read Dr Moody's book about 20 years ago and left me with a keen interest in NDEs and OBEs.

Indeed he is, but it is not wise to elevate him above others, for he is a man like any other. He had an extraordinary experience, there's no question about it, but he is flawed like everyone else and does not always live up to the high expectations others place on him. When it comes to judging a spiritual teacher, always remember to do so based on their teachings and the value of same.. teachings which come THROUGH, not FROM them! It's an important distinction. None of us still here living out our life in 3-D form (or meat-suits, as I humorously refer to these bodies!) walk on water. It's an important perspective to own and will keep us from putting others on pedastals from which they can only fall :wink: