PDA

View Full Version : HELP AND ADVICE

PEACE
03-03-2011, 08:19 AM
Hi ive heard my name called and when i was a child i had a visit from my grandad who spoke to me to tell me he was alright and latley ive heard my name called quite clearly into my ear and when i go to sleep i hear voices in my ear kinda like im trying to listen to a radio through a wall ive asked them to speak up as i cant quite hear but nothing i then get a kinda uzzing electrical sound ive bbeen told that i have the gift and i am a healer but everything seems to have slowed down is this normal?ive had a tingling crown chakra and a throbbing third eye for weeks its not unpleasent just unusal i see great colours when i meditate but im having trouble sleeping any advice love and lightxx

Divine Energy
03-03-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi there, Peace,

You know it's natural for your growth to be steady, slow and deliberate. You only have to observe the seasons and growth in nature, for clues to your own journey. I've written so much over the years on this topic, but I'm sure you get the point? The tortoise and the hare has just flashed into my mind.

As for problems sleeping; often times it's because you haven't closed down and grounded yourself properly. Let-me-know if you need any clarification on these points.

I hope this helps,
Danny

PEACE
07-03-2011, 06:41 AM
Thanks for the advice love and lightxxx