PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed after giving away crystals

spiritualized
26-02-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi all.

I have something that I wanted to share. There may be something in all this; or there may not; it may just be my mind playing tricks.

I have been working with crystals for around 9 years, as well as practising other spiritual approaches. I have collected quite a lot of crystals; that I work with, & feel that these crystals help protect, cleanse & help with healing.

I have a friend who has gone though a lot in his life, & he sometimes visits. Often we get the crystals & he enjoys holding them. The last he was here I gave him a small beautiful quartz crystal, & a small piece of turquoise; the turquoise was given to me by a healer who works with American Indian guides.

Ever since giving them to him my sleep has been poor & I've not felt as good. I try to be generous, & gave the crystals with good intention to help him. Could it be that these crystals were best to be left? I don't know, & don't know if the 2 things are connected?

It may be something else that has bothered me? I do tend to fluctuate with things. I just wanted to share this to see if anyone else had had any other similar experiences?

There has been a lot of other things going on in my life as well. I would like to think that it was a good thing to help someone by giving these crystals away? & maybe I have taken things out of proportion? I don't know.

SunMist
26-02-2011, 06:58 AM
You could try visualizing cutting your energy cords which you still have to the crystals and then giving them to him. We develop links to everything we own and I'd guess crystals which were used for healing work most of all.

psychoslice
26-02-2011, 07:26 AM
Your crystals might be teaching you a lesson ?, maybe to let go, there maybe something else in your life that you need to let go of but you are feeling this through the crystals ?.

spiritualized
26-02-2011, 08:06 AM
Your crystals might be teaching you a lesson ?, maybe to let go, there maybe something else in your life that you need to let go of but you are feeling this through the crystals ?.

Thank you both for the replies. I have just said a prayer & little ritual to release them SunMist.

Psychoslice - how right you are - To relax & let go has been my focus for years - I spent 17 years in alcoholism & addiction; & have had 20 years of severe mental health difficulties - I was hospitalised 4 times; had 7 breakdowns/deeply altered states & after being in T-Total recovery for just over 9 years; only feel like I've just started to initially recover.

It's a long road - Journey.

& it's very hard to let go at a deeper level; to release the past & come to a deeper level of acceptance.

Thanks again for both your replies.

psychoslice
26-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Hi spiritualized, I wish you all the best and may your journey bring you home soon, Robert.:hug3:

spiritualized
26-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Thank you Robert.

AngelBreeze
26-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Very warm greetings to you, spiritualized!

You have some very interesting things to say here. First off, crystals, as you may know, belong to the Mineral Kingdom. And indeed, just like people, animals, and plants, they do grow and have a consciousness, life, and energy of their own. It appears that these crystals that you gave to your friend were not ready to disconnect from you. Since they were given to you with some background history it may be that they were meant to be retained by you for a while longer.

The act of giving to another is a beautiful one, however! And it is in giving that we receive many other blessings. But since these minerals do grow and sometimes little crystals can be seen propagating along side of the main crystal, again, they maintain a certain attachment to their owners and it is always best to intuitively ask if they are ready to be given to someone else before actually doing so. Wait for a telepathic response. After reading your posting, I immediately and intuitively heard the following message. Now the crystals are gone so the next logical step may be to consider calling out to the crystals you gave away and/or write them a small letter telling them that you felt you were doing a good deed by giving them to someone you felt may have also been in need. Go on to say that that was a Loving act on your part but you realize that they still have some attachment and value to you.

Continue by saying that you need your own energy back that they may have held while in your possession. Thank them from the heart for returning it to you. And then bless the new owner as well as yourself and know that you will be better from the experience.

When done, if written, you may safely get rid of the paper and know inwardly that you are Better, Stronger, and more Animated because of it! And as you think, So You Are!

I wish you many blessings and never forget to say prayers for yourself and others. God hears our prayers and grants certain things at the appointed time that were meant to be granted.

I Am Sending You Many Hugs With Much Love and Pure Light,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

spiritualized
26-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Thank you Angel - I will write a letter to them now. I am very aware of the Mineral & other Kingdoms.

I have heard that my friend is very pleased with the crystals; which is good.

Thanks again.

AngelBreeze
27-02-2011, 03:43 AM
Thank you Angel - I will write a letter to them now. I am very aware of the Mineral & other Kingdoms.

I have heard that my friend is very pleased with the crystals; which is good.

Thanks again.

Hello, spiritualized,

You're welcome! Since all that were previously mentioned, humans, animals, plants, and minerals were made by God, they all have consciousness and therefore should be given such respect although some people do not think about speaking to these 'creatures' of ours which is disturbing (although some people do speak to their plants and of course each other and their animals.) But they neglect our gems and minerals. But when one does communicate with them they receive the message loud and clear and both the person and the crystal will feel much better for it as the neglect has been made up! I am glad you are now communicating with them which will do much good for both.

It is good to hear that your friend is pleased with the gifted crystals! I feel that once this matter is taken care of between you and the crystals, they will be able to let go fully and enjoy their new home and bring additional blessings to your friend.

Many blessings to you!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Shabda
27-02-2011, 03:55 AM
creatures "of ours"???

AngelBreeze
27-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Hello, spiritualized,

You're welcome! Since all that were previously mentioned, humans, animals, plants, and minerals were made by God, they all have consciousness and therefore should be given such respect although some people do not think about speaking to these *'creatures' of ours which is disturbing (although some people do speak to their plants and of course each other and their animals.) But they neglect our gems and minerals. But when one does communicate with them they receive the message loud and clear and both the person and the crystal will feel much better for it as the neglect has been made up! I am glad you are now communicating with them which will do much good for both.

It is good to hear that your friend is pleased with the gifted crystals! I feel that once this matter is taken care of between you and the crystals, they will be able to let go fully and enjoy their new home and bring additional blessings to your friend.

Many blessings to you!

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

I wanted to add one more thing, spiritual, and that is when writing a letter, read the letter aloud afterwards before destroying it and keep them in your mind as you are doing so to make the energetic connection.

And btw, *'creatures' is an affectionate word to give rocks and minerals some animation as with the others mentioned that are already animated to some degree but rocks and minerals are always still, or so it would appear.

(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Spiritlite
27-02-2011, 05:38 PM
I think your crystals are teaching you to let go and you need to cut chords to them and realize that the cyrstals are helping you out via your kindness.
Spiritlite.