PDA

View Full Version : Why do spirits attach to some people & not to others?

Paige
25-02-2011, 01:35 PM
I have a couple friends who sense spirits around them, they have even talked to psychics and been told that the spirits see their aura and decide to attach to it.

One of these friends in particular says spirits attach to her all the time. Even to the point where she can know there approximate age and gender.

I would like to know why some people have these spirits around them while others (like myself) don't. Not that I'm complaining! I'm rather curious as to why this is.

John32241
25-02-2011, 02:50 PM
In my view it reflects that Law of Attraction.

As humans we seldom appreciate how our thoughts create an energy that is seen by All. We do observe that those with a ****** outlook on life seem to have that kind of life, and conversely those with a Joy filled perspective, experience many blessings.

So as I see it, everything depends on what we choose to think about and how we formulate our outlook on life.

John

Medium_Laura
25-02-2011, 03:20 PM
When you drink, do drugs and other things that alter your brain, you leave yourself open to attracting those kinds of entities (ones that had excessive habits). Fear also draws them. If you are afraid, like John said, you attract those that will feed on that fear; like a bully.

If you have personal power, know that you are protected by the Divine then those people do not get attachments. I always protect if I drink alcohol. I don't need to open myself up to things around me and let them in by accident.

(also I do before I'm put out for surgery.)

Paige
27-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks guys, that's all really helpful :)