PDA

View Full Version : Purple Aura

mashpashable
24-02-2011, 03:47 AM
Someone told me the other day that my aura was purple. I've been trying to find info online about the different colors of the aura because I don't know much about the topic. Every website says different things and I'm kind of confused..Does your aura change constantly or is it usually one color? And can anyone help me understand the aura colors and their meanings, or direct me to sites that could be helpful? Much love! :hug3:

Medium_Laura
24-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Changes constantly. It is like a mood ring. We have many energy layers, your aura is just one of them.

1) Physical auric body - Physical sensations. Simple physical comfort, pleasure, health.

2) The etheric auric body - Emotions with respect to self. Self-acceptance and self love.

3) Vital auric body - Rational mind. To understand the

situation in a clear, linear, rational way.

4) Astral (emotional) body - Relations with others. Loving interaction with friends and family.

5) Lower mental auric body - Divine will within. To align with the divine will within, to make commitment to speak and follow the truth.

6) Higher mental auric body - Divine love, and spiritual ecstasy.

7) Spiritual (intuitive) body - Divine mind, serenity. To be connected to divine mind and to understand the greater universal pattern.
(http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html)

This one is the one I follow

Aura Colors Meaning
RED: lifeforce, survival, raw passion, anger, frustration, menstruation, determination, sense of importance, feeling overwhelmed by change

ORANGE: sensuality, physical pleasure, emotional self-expression, creativity, lacking reason, lacking self-discipline, health, vitality

YELLOW: mental alertness, analytical thought, happiness, optimism, child-like, ego driven, thinking at expense of feeling

GREEN: healing, peace, nurturing, new growth, fear, need for security, jealousy and envy, balance

BLUE: verbal communication, freethinking, relating to structure and organization, emphasis on business, male energies, sadness, possibilities

PURPLE: wisdom, authoritative, female energies, matriarchal, sense of superiority, controlling, imagination, intuition

BROWN: grounding, down to earth, practical, male energies, invalidating, emphasizing body and denying spirit, feeling worth-less

BLACK: issues relating to death, hatred, lack of forgiveness, unresolved karma, dark intentions, shadow games, needing compassion for self

PINK: self-love, tenderness, female energies, gay energies, emphasis on physical appearances, being 'nice' at expense of being 'real'

WHITE (CLOUDY): New Age or religious energy, lacking consciousness, a cover-up, denial, being 'good' at expense of being 'whole'

WHITE (CLEAR LIGHT): very high spiritual vibration, godly, divine, inspiration, seeing spiritual big picture, compassionate

GOLD: high spiritual vibration, integrity, respect, freedom, clearseeing, integrating spirit and body, creating as spirit'

(http://www.the-auras-expert.com/aura-colors-meaning.html)

mashpashable
25-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Thank you very much! :)