PDA

View Full Version : Chakra crystal sets?

Moonkestrel
23-02-2011, 08:45 PM
As a result of my recent citrine and aegerine meditation, I was 'given' a new chakra set to work with:

Root - Garnet
Sacral - Rainbow moonstone
Solar Plexus - Citrine
Heart - Morganite
Throat - Larimar
Third eye - Iolite
Crown - Clear quartz

I'm really excited to work with this combination of energies - I know these are perfect for me at this time and can't wait to find out what they teach me.

So, tell me about your chakra sets - how long have you worked with them, how did they come to you? :hug2:

SoaringSpirit
24-02-2011, 05:02 AM
I can't even remember how long I've been working with mine. I bought my first one from some good friends who sell crystals, but now I make up sets and sell them too.

I have two sets I use regularly, one for making crystal grids when needed and the other to use during healing sessions.

Moonkestrel
24-02-2011, 08:00 AM
I can't even remember how long I've been working with mine. I bought my first one from some good friends who sell crystals, but now I make up sets and sell them too.

I have two sets I use regularly, one for making crystal grids when needed and the other to use during healing sessions.

What crystals make up you two sets? Xx

Topaz
24-02-2011, 11:17 AM
I normally work on one or two chakras , mostly the ones that need the most benefit . I mostly work on my grid lines and meridians .

If they are all balanced 7 citrines on all of them are lovely :) sighes.