PDA

View Full Version : What I've Learned From 1st day

Toolite
21-02-2011, 08:48 PM
I learned that I can persuade the answer just by thinking yes and no... So Im teaching myself not to answer questions in my mind.. to just do a blank mind so it can come from the subconsious..

One interesting thing I noticed is the first time I verified:

Yes was a circle motion
No was side to side
Needing more information bobs up and down or didn't move

Then I rested and picked it up again so I asked it to reconfirm:

Yes was side to side
No was a circle motion

What do you guys think about that? Shouldn't it remained the same since it was the same pendulum I was using and all in the same day?

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!

shifty123
23-02-2011, 07:56 PM
If it works for you. Then that is what's important.

SoaringSpirit
24-02-2011, 05:05 AM
I prefer to program my pendulum, that way I know the answer motions will always be the same and I don't need to keep checking

Toolite
25-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Thank you that's the piece I missed was programming the pendulum.. I was searching yesterday on the internet ways and found one I liked where they used playing cards..

All Feedback That Has Been Provided Is Greatly Appreciated! Thank you Stogey and SoaringSpirit.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Moonangel
17-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Mine goes in circle for yes, side to side for No all the time, its never changed, with every pendalum.

livluv
19-03-2011, 04:41 PM
I held a pendulum (first?) on Wednesday. I asked it to show me 'yes' and 'no' which were distinct lines (i.e. North/South swing, East/West swing). I asked it to show me a 'maybe' and it did a counter-clockwise circle.

I asked a few questions and when I received an answer, I again asked, are you showing me a 'yes.' It continued it's swing. So, then I asked it to show me a 'no' again, which then confirmed the 'no' swing.

I was fascinated by it and may just purchase it. (I was using it in a shop...)

shifty123
22-03-2011, 11:53 PM
If you do get one. Do a body scan. You'll really be fascinated how it interacts with your own energy. I've been able to control minor discomforts such as ibs. I've also been able to lesson other people's colds.

Now with Gods help I'm helping someone have a better quality of life who has ALS. I tell ya With God's approval and help nothing is impossible.

shifty123
29-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Sometimes I feel like when I started a fittness routine. Id get into a routine. Then I'd change things. Til I found other routines that worked. So every once in a while with my pendulum I'll go over the basic signs to see what has changed or not.

tragblack
29-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Personally, I get better results when I draw up a diagram that shows the yes/ no angles, and then hold the pendulum over it. I tell the pendulum what to say, not the pendulum telling me. Spirit doesn't care-- Spirit just wants to help me figure things out, I'd hope. =)

For those who buy pendulums, I think just about any pointed, or even circular, item tied to a string will work, if cleansed.

manna8288
30-03-2011, 08:08 AM
I made my own with a ring and a piece of string. It has always gone back and forth for yes and side to side for no it will go in a counter clock circle for IDK/needs more info. I'm thinking about going online to actually buy a real one but I kinda like the one I made since the ring has good memories tied to it.