PDA

View Full Version : Mediums online

cluckt
21-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Hello, Im new and not sure what im doing if im honest, so fingers crossed im in the right area to ask my question.
I lost a close family member when i was a baby and am always eager to see if i have any new messages from them.
Today though im writing this as i lost someone very dear to me not long ago, im still in shock. Id really love it if someone had message from this person for me, or if i could have some sort of sign. Im still deeply upset, and i know this would make things that little bit better for me and my family.
Im hoping theres someone on this site that could help me, possibly do a reading online for me? Thank you to all that take the time to look through this and reply. Sarah xxx:angel10:

Medium_Laura
21-02-2011, 08:53 PM
You can ask for them to come to you in your dreams. Though mediums can connect you, it is up to the spirit to come to us. I typically work through voice energy. When I talk with a person, spirits will come to me and deliver messages or just say "I'm okay!".

Just remember it may take some time for a recently passed person to be able to connect, they do go through a transition time and then will come to you, move things in your house, drop pennies, leave smells or even drop feathers :)

in progress
22-02-2011, 10:09 AM
I agree w/ the dream meetings. I lost two cats in the past year and after about four months each visited me in a dream to say "hi" and in the case of one, a lot more.

I know a coworker who lost his father last spring and he finally showed up in a lucid dream just a few weeks ago and they talked.

mac
22-02-2011, 03:40 PM
There are individuals who provide readings but a note of caution if I may?

It might be very seductive to believe someone is passing on a message from another 'over-there' but they may simply be giving back to you information they are learning from you yourself. Psychic reading picks up just such information. Been there, experienced that....

For the reassurance you're seeking about your loved one you really need an experienced evidential medium. That's someone who acts as a go-between, relaying information from a loved one 'in spirit' to yourself. Such a medium should have experience allowing them to seek out evidence which will positively identify a contact as being someone who knows you and who you know or whom you can identify.

Please be aware that an individual ('spirit') reached in such ways may not be the one you're looking for. It isn't always possible for a recently passed individual to communicate and another relative or friend may step as an intermediary.

I wish you good luck in your search.

Medium_Laura
22-02-2011, 03:43 PM
There are individuals who provide readings but a note of caution if I may?

It might be very seductive to believe someone is passing on a message from another 'over-there' but they may simply be giving back to you information they are learning from you yourself. Psychic reading picks up just such information. Been there, experienced that....

For the reassurance you're seeking about your loved one you really need an experienced evidential medium. That's someone who acts as a go-between, relaying information from a loved one 'in spirit' to yourself. Such a medium should have experience allowing them to seek out evidence which will positively identify a contact as being someone who knows you and who you know or whom you can identify.

Please be aware that an individual ('spirit') reached in such ways may not be the one you're looking for. It isn't always possible for a recently passed individual to communicate and another relative or friend may step as an intermediary.

I wish you good luck in your search.

Good advice Mac. :) And I agree. Sometimes Uncle Joe will come in to "relay" what a mother does not have the energy yet to speak directly to me.

mac
01-03-2011, 03:46 AM
Dear Sarah,
I am sending you white light and love at this difficult time.
I am a clairvoyant and do many readings online (skype and phone)
If you feel drawn to my guidance please contact me via website @ mok-sha.com and feel free to ask me any questions you desire
Namaste Kay

This looks like an advertisement and will be passed on to a moderator for consideration....

kayclaire
01-03-2011, 04:10 PM
I was not aware advertising my site was not allowed.
I sincerely apologize. I have just moved city and thought it would be a good way to be able to start sharing my abilities in the area.

Medium_Laura
01-03-2011, 04:11 PM
most sites do not allow you to join up and start peddling. You may want to try the social networks instead and start adding friends. You should also try stores and things for metaphysical in LA.

kayclaire
01-03-2011, 04:16 PM
thankyou :) fabulous idea!

kayclaire
01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
You can ask for them to come to you in your dreams. Though mediums can connect you, it is up to the spirit to come to us. I typically work through voice energy. When I talk with a person, spirits will come to me and deliver messages or just say "I'm okay!".

Just remember it may take some time for a recently passed person to be able to connect, they do go through a transition time and then will come to you, move things in your house, drop pennies, leave smells or even drop feathers :)

wonderful post, i find dreams are always fulfilling in the questions you wish to ask

mac
01-03-2011, 05:37 PM
I was not aware advertising my site was not allowed.
I sincerely apologize. I have just moved city and thought it would be a good way to be able to start sharing my abilities in the area.

No problem now you're aware of it. :smile:

There's nothing to stop you contributing as an ordinary member of course.... :hug3:

wiccanwitch2011
05-03-2011, 11:03 PM
yes hun i argree ask for the spirits to show you a sign in your dreams open your mind

bigcaat
31-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Meditation is also a good way to connect. When your mind is clear it leaves room to hear messages from the other side.

The Black Hole
01-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Dreams asking your passed away loved ones things.

When you dream you are in a world of imagination of your own mind. Think of them before sleep and dream about them.

Does the color blue mean anything?