PDA

View Full Version : Solar flare affecting crystals?

Amethyst Angel
18-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm cleansing and charging my crystals tonight as there is a full moon and was wondering if the solar flare would affect the crystals at all. Perhaps more energy in the crystals perhaps?

Love and light
Amethyst Angel

StoneWhisper
18-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Solar flares tend to effect communications or wave frequency and can emit harmful radiation.. But because of the crystal and minerals structure.. (which wards off low levels of radiation) I do not see any arm in recharging your crystals by the light of the moon.. as along as your intending to do any astral projecting thus putting you and your crystals in harms way.

Update: 7:00 am est

After thinking a bit more about this question, I did some searching on "crystal radios" yes in the old days radio had crystals in them and many electronics still do.. thou a bit outdated.. So I see where your thoughts are dealing with the radio wave transmission issues.. true crystal do pick up allot of things in life and nature.

I'll have to think about this one a bit more before giving another response. I look forward to others comments on this topic.

BTW.. Great question.

Amethyst Angel
18-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for replying, I did think it would be a tricky one. I've decided to still put my crystals out tonight under the full moon to energize.

Love and light
Amethyst Ange

Spiritlite
19-02-2011, 06:42 AM
Tonite full moon is strnog and I think beneficial to crystals
Spiritlite.

FeelCamile
09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
I was wondering the EXACT same thing! I dont know whether I should put them out or not. :confused: Sum 1 help fast!!! I dont wana do anything harmful...but if its gud I dont wanna miss out!!!

Likes2Read
10-03-2012, 01:06 AM
I doubt the solar flare will harm anything. These stones have "lived" on this earth for a lot more years than we've been alive. They've been here through countless solar storms, and they're still working. The Sun is a source of positive energy, not unhealthy energy. (Except for making sure to protect ourselves from UV rays with sunscreen, of course.) So I can't imagine that a solar flare would do anything bad.

FeelCamile
10-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Makes sense. Thats good because I left them out anyway :)