PDA

View Full Version : I looked in the mirror today and wondered...

Windflower
18-02-2011, 02:38 AM
Today while I was at work doing my earthly thing; I passed by a mirror and stepped back to look closely again while no one was around. I looked into my eyes and wondered, "what does my soul look like without this body? What does the real me look like?" I said quietly to myself, "where are you in there, what do you look like?" I was just wondering if anyone else ever had this experience or thought?

psychoslice
18-02-2011, 02:49 AM
You are not in there, what you see in the mirror is in You, you are the pure Essence, everything that IS comes from you and disappears back into you and all is ONE.

happy camper
28-03-2011, 03:37 PM
You are what you see and much more.You are Everything.But next time you look,what you see ,has changed.

xXHauntedxLadyXx
28-03-2011, 06:29 PM
The qualities of a human being reflect themselves on their face! For example, an evil person always has something very ugly (for example, their eyes)(experience is speaking through me right now :D), so I'm sure you are beautiful if you are the good person you seem to be. What you see is your soul in the mirror, that's my oppinion!

DaveStar
15-07-2011, 08:17 PM
You are not in there, what you see in the mirror is in You, you are the pure Essence, everything that IS comes from you and disappears back into you and all is ONE.

Nnnnnnniceeeeee :>)

Sungirl
15-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I often look in the mirror and don't recognise myself for a second. The "me" I am consciously aware of does not look like this.

Also, at times I look in the mirror and no matter how I am feeling there seems to be a sparkle of knowing in my eyes... like there is someone in there that knows what is going on and knows it will be all right.... then when I listen carefully I can hear that person too..... it's a real bummer when I want to be all sulking and pouty!! lol

Sometimes I am aware of being this energy cloud that is solely connected to this world by my eyes... I am aware of it all behind my physical body.. that is an odd one.

With my new "groundedness" it can feel a little different tho.

Enya
15-07-2011, 09:43 PM
I've seen the real me in my eyes... she's bright, wise, steady, serene and joyful.

dragon charms
18-07-2011, 06:23 AM
That is Lovely :)

Caretaker
23-07-2011, 08:37 PM
I know a bit of what your saying but my grandpa always used to say everytime you look in the mirror ask yourself, 'what kind of a person do you want to be today?' And to me the answer is always a positive person. :)

Silver
23-07-2011, 10:25 PM
I often look in the mirror and don't recognise myself for a second. The "me" I am consciously aware of does not look like this.

Also, at times I look in the mirror and no matter how I am feeling there seems to be a sparkle of knowing in my eyes... like there is someone in there that knows what is going on and knows it will be all right.... then when I listen carefully I can hear that person too..... it's a real bummer when I want to be all sulking and pouty!! lol

Sometimes I am aware of being this energy cloud that is solely connected to this world by my eyes... I am aware of it all behind my physical body.. that is an odd one.

With my new "groundedness" it can feel a little different tho.

Ahh yes, I can totally relate to this~*
:wink:

White Wolf Alue
09-11-2011, 03:41 AM
the eyes are the way to the soul :)

greensky511
12-11-2011, 09:24 AM
very good.

primrose
17-11-2011, 08:48 AM
:smile: the eyes are the way to the soul :)

That is so true. The first thing I notice about a person is their eyes. It is scary when you come across someone with "dead" eyes like a sharks.On the other hand it's beautiful to see into the eyes of those with loving souls.

Uma
17-01-2012, 09:41 PM
The people and situations that life brings to us are mirrors of what is inside of us.

What lives in us is what we give power to.

knightofalbion
18-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Today while I was at work doing my earthly thing; I passed by a mirror and stepped back to look closely again while no one was around. I looked into my eyes and wondered, "what does my soul look like without this body? What does the real me look like?" I said quietly to myself, "where are you in there, what do you look like?" I was just wondering if anyone else ever had this experience or thought?

'You' are the sum total of your thoughts, words and actions.

The eyes are the windows of the soul, as the saying goes. If you look into a person's eyes, sometimes you can 'see' great kindness, compassion and love. It is a beautiful thing.
We hear so much about all the bad people in the world, sometimes we forget the many beautiful, illumined souls that are here as well! Let such people be your inspiration.

Every day, strive to do good, to become a better person, to grow (in wisdom, grace and beauty.) This is the very essence of our earthly incarnation.

helygen
31-01-2012, 03:03 PM
The eyes have it for me too. They reflect my emotions and feelings even those which we choose to ignore. You can pretend not to be upset, angry, happy or whatever but the eyes always tell the truth.