PDA

View Full Version : Effect of environment on crystals

deep
17-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Just wanted some input. What impact does the environment stones came from have on the stone itself? I'm really attracted to a smoky quartz that's for sale from a really negative and crude seller. I suppose it could be cleansed. I almost feel I'm rescuing it from this guy lol. I certainly don't want his energy.

StoneWhisper
17-02-2011, 10:43 PM
There is nothing wrong with acquiring minerals from a guy.. maybe that guy.. and yes minerals can be "infected" sort of speak with negativity.. I know this one shop.. upon entering.. one gets the feel they should not be there.. just a thought or feeling.. Thus we would never buy minerals from this shop.. same homes true from mineral or gem shows.. yeah wife does attempt to may contact with many of the pendulums she comes across.. Sure the minerals can be cleansed.. but they say evil runs deep (no pun intended)

The "typical" cleansing may not ward off the negative attributes.. and one may need to seek the support of a more advanced partitioner to rid the stones/crystals of their false hope and negativity.

again.. with the "deep" cleansing technique may include months burred in the earth to realign or energize the stones or crystals.. but it's very hard to find a suitable place to accomplish this procedure.

I guess take a drive to the country and "reconnect" Just remember where you burred them.

deep
18-02-2011, 06:13 PM
Thank you for that, Wizard. This guy gives me bad vibes in a big way and he asks if you want a stone to ensnare your enemies etc. when referring to this crystal I was looking at. I wondered if it was worth the risk. I'm thinking it probably isn't..The other issues of course is that I'm hesitant to fund someone like this. Thanks again for your input.:smile:

StoneWhisper
18-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Ha.. What is that old saying.. "Always Trust Your First Impression and Your Gut Instincts"