PDA

View Full Version : spirit visitation?

Dilchannan
17-02-2011, 03:27 PM
I had posted some pics a few years ago of my cat jumping at the garage door, and lo and behold there were quite a few orbs she was curious of. This was something she would do many times throughout the years. I have never felt any negative energies in my home, but have seen and experienced unexplainable activities.

Such as the t.v turning on at the same time everyday for a period of 3-4 months. Seeing shadowy figures out of the corner of the eyes. Phone ringing and no one is there. Things going missing for months at a time, and then turning up in the strangest of places.

My husband and I had our home built back in 2001, as far as I am aware, there has never been another home on our property.

Just now, sitting here relaxing with my doggies two of them decided to instantaneously jump on my lap, shaking like no tomorrow, and would not take their eyes off of the hallway, daughters room area. I tried to cover raven's eyes and he did everything in his power to get away from my hand to stare at the spot.

So I held him and walked over to where he was staring, he began to shake even more, and tried climbing off of my shoulder...I held him and walked into the room, and he started to look all around him like he was looking for something...I walked him around the whole house, and now he is as relaxed as if nothing has happened...

So what the heck was that all about....any ideas? Thoughts on how I can find out whats going on? I am most curious.

peace

Spiritlite
17-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Animals see spirits very easily.
Spiritlite.

Dilchannan
17-02-2011, 11:08 PM
Animals see spirits very easily.
Spiritlite.

Yes I agree :smile: . I just wish I knew what was going on here. I tried asking some questions but to no avail...:icon_frown:

nightowl
17-02-2011, 11:33 PM
I had posted some pics a few years ago of my cat jumping at the garage door, and lo and behold there were quite a few orbs she was curious of. This was something she would do many times throughout the years. I have never felt any negative energies in my home, but have seen and experienced unexplainable activities.

Such as the t.v turning on at the same time everyday for a period of 3-4 months. Seeing shadowy figures out of the corner of the eyes. Phone ringing and no one is there. Things going missing for months at a time, and then turning up in the strangest of places.

My husband and I had our home built back in 2001, as far as I am aware, there has never been another home on our property.

Just now, sitting here relaxing with my doggies two of them decided to instantaneously jump on my lap, shaking like no tomorrow, and would not take their eyes off of the hallway, daughters room area. I tried to cover raven's eyes and he did everything in his power to get away from my hand to stare at the spot.

So I held him and walked over to where he was staring, he began to shake even more, and tried climbing off of my shoulder...I held him and walked into the room, and he started to look all around him like he was looking for something...I walked him around the whole house, and now he is as relaxed as if nothing has happened...

So what the heck was that all about....any ideas? Thoughts on how I can find out whats going on? I am most curious.

peace

Dilchannan,
Thanks for sharing this with us. I am not an expert but I have read and heard somethings along the way of investigating ghost and such so I will share some possiblities for the occurances.

Has there been any new landscaping or construction in and around your home? Sometimes thiings that have been buried get disturbed and will cause activity to start? It doesn't even have to be your home it could be near your home. Are you sensitive to spirit activity? Have you been involved in any spiritual exploration type of activites? These are just a few things I have heard that can kick up activity.

Could the dogs have seen shadows being cast in the area where they reacted? Did you have a vistor recently that could have possibly left their scent around, throwing off the dogs senses. Just question of curiousity...hope you get some answers :smile:

Dilchannan
18-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Dilchannan,
Thanks for sharing this with us. I am not an expert but I have read and heard somethings along the way of investigating ghost and such so I will share some possiblities for the occurances.

Has there been any new landscaping or construction in and around your home? Sometimes thiings that have been buried get disturbed and will cause activity to start? It doesn't even have to be your home it could be near your home. Are you sensitive to spirit activity? Have you been involved in any spiritual exploration type of activites? These are just a few things I have heard that can kick up activity.

Could the dogs have seen shadows being cast in the area where they reacted? Did you have a vistor recently that could have possibly left their scent around, throwing off the dogs senses. Just question of curiousity...hope you get some answers :smile:

Hey thanks so much nightowl for your post. When the dogs were staring in that spot, I was looking for any shadows, lights, reflections anything that could possibly be tripping them out lol...We haven't had any construction going on around the house that I am aware of. Nor have we had any visitors.

I think that we all have some degrees of sensitivity, I believe that I am more empathic in regards to the living, however my daughter is sensitive to spirit.

My cousin was doing some investigation into the area I live in, now back in the 1850's there was a few battles along the colorado river and many native americans and some soldiers lost their lives. I live only about 1 mile from the old fort and less than a mile from the river. I am not sure if that has anything to do with what has been going on here. But pretty interesting history.

Anyhow thank you both for your replies, and I hope I get some answers soon..
Peace

nightowl
18-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Hey thanks so much nightowl for your post. When the dogs were staring in that spot, I was looking for any shadows, lights, reflections anything that could possibly be tripping them out lol...We haven't had any construction going on around the house that I am aware of. Nor have we had any visitors.

I think that we all have some degrees of sensitivity, I believe that I am more empathic in regards to the living, however my daughter is sensitive to spirit.

My cousin was doing some investigation into the area I live in, now back in the 1850's there was a few battles along the colorado river and many native americans and some soldiers lost their lives. I live only about 1 mile from the old fort and less than a mile from the river. I am not sure if that has anything to do with what has been going on here. But pretty interesting history.

Anyhow thank you both for your replies, and I hope I get some answers soon..
Peace

Cool...maybe if your daughter is sensitive as you say and the dogs saw something near her room, maybe whatever it is could be tied to her connection to the spirit?

An old belief that I have heard of suggest that spirits can often use water or waterways to travel on. Always thought that was kind of an interesting concept. Just throwing out tidbits that pop into my head. :smile:

Dilchannan
19-02-2011, 05:17 PM
Cool...maybe if your daughter is sensitive as you say and the dogs saw something near her room, maybe whatever it is could be tied to her connection to the spirit?

An old belief that I have heard of suggest that spirits can often use water or waterways to travel on. Always thought that was kind of an interesting concept. Just throwing out tidbits that pop into my head. :smile:

Thanks again nightowl, great food for thought here! I completely forgot about water and spirit activity, and also isn't there rock that is also supposed to be a conduit for spiritual activity? I will have to do some more research ehehehe..

My daughter has been the most affected by whatever has been going on. Since the day we were finally able to move our things into our newly built home. She was just a little over 1 year of age. She also had a "friend" called Max for many years. They were as thick as thieves for awhile. They also didn't always get along, she would ask me sometimes to tell Max to go home, he was bothering her...One time we were driving home from somewhere, just relaxed and quiet, until she started sobbing, the heart broken sob of a child who was just devestated. She looked at me and said, "Momma, I miss my other family so much!" I asked her, "What family honey?" She replied, "My Mommy and Daddy and Brother in China, we died in a car crash!" She was about 3 then, and I don't believe she knew about China yet...

Okay sorry to go on babbling, maybe to much coffee this mornin hehehe..

Peace!

nightowl
19-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks again nightowl, great food for thought here! I completely forgot about water and spirit activity, and also isn't there rock that is also supposed to be a conduit for spiritual activity? I will have to do some more research ehehehe..

My daughter has been the most affected by whatever has been going on. Since the day we were finally able to move our things into our newly built home. She was just a little over 1 year of age. She also had a "friend" called Max for many years. They were as thick as thieves for awhile. They also didn't always get along, she would ask me sometimes to tell Max to go home, he was bothering her...One time we were driving home from somewhere, just relaxed and quiet, until she started sobbing, the heart broken sob of a child who was just devestated. She looked at me and said, "Momma, I miss my other family so much!" I asked her, "What family honey?" She replied, "My Mommy and Daddy and Brother in China, we died in a car crash!" She was about 3 then, and I don't believe she knew about China yet...

Okay sorry to go on babbling, maybe to much coffee this mornin hehehe..

Peace!
ow...coffee...coffeee...coffeeeeee :D :hello2:

This is some interesting stuff.

I believe granite has a high capacity for holding and attrracting spirit energy. I think there are some other types of rock too, so will do a little searching on rocks.

Does your daughter ever mention these other people anymore? Does she even remember the incident you mentioned?

Dilchannan
20-02-2011, 06:18 AM
ow...coffee...coffeee...coffeeeeee :D :hello2:

This is some interesting stuff.

I believe granite has a high capacity for holding and attrracting spirit energy. I think there are some other types of rock too, so will do a little searching on rocks.

Does your daughter ever mention these other people anymore? Does she even remember the incident you mentioned?

I was scanning quickly over some info and some state limestone is a great conductor, and granite, along with water too..

My daughter will talk about it from time to time, and she remembers max too. I let her bring these kind of things up to me. I try to stay neutral and ask basic question and most importantly just listen to her. I don't want to push her one way or another, you know...

I hope you have had a grand day!
Peace