PDA

View Full Version : The angels healed me

Enlightener
03-10-2006, 12:12 PM
A few weeks ago I was having a stoning session. My mate had gone to sell some to one of his friends and told me to have as much as I wanted. I had about five cones in a row, something I have never done before. After a while I started to get paranoid and delusional, and whilst in the midst of this erratic behavior in thinking I was becoming desperate to have it end. I pleaded with the angels to heal me of my madness and as soon as I wished for their assistance they gave it. All of a sudden I felt a, I imagined it to be a blue cylinder, inject into the top of my head, my crown chakra. It was very real and very pervasive and I almost resisted it because it was so strong and so unusual. After the process was complete my fear and paranoia faded and I felt normal again, I thanked the angels for healing me and I cautiosly enjoyed the rest of the night.
This has been the most powerful healing the angels have ever given me, I have asked for healing before but must have not wanted it desperately enough. This experience has totally convinced me that angels are real, whereas before I had my doubts.

I would like to hear if anyone else has had this experience of something being injected into the head, angel related or not, or any amazing angelic healings that you have experienced.

Enlightener

Saranda
03-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Not exactly having had something injected into my head, I've still had some wonderful experiences, in which, as I believe and know, angels have been involved. For example, in childhood I was very ill with meningitis, I had fallen into coma already, and nobody hoped that I would survive, when suddenly I just opened my eyes and smiled, and all the symptoms had gone... Since it was not explainable from a medical point of view, I believe, somebody or something just wanted me to live - :angel9:

I'm really grateful for the everpresent angelic presence in my life. :D

Enlightener
03-10-2006, 01:12 PM
It was written into your destiny, me thinks.

Enlightener

Saranda
03-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Always possible. I just relate this to angels, because I've always felt them by my side. My life is rather closely related to them, as I practice mediumship, but talk to angels instead of human spirits.

Light Mage
03-10-2006, 04:08 PM
They gave you a Chakral suppository? :lol:

That's a pretty cool story, thanks for sharing it! :D

rose
04-10-2006, 09:49 AM
what a powerful experince enlightener! :) good timing too.

i had a strange dream a year or so ago where i woke up to beings in the room and around me. they forced open my third eye and i saw blue light. they definately weren't malevolent though...it was just as if they were tired of waiting while i procrastinated all the time about my spiritual growth.

i wrote this down in another thread actually. funny you mentioned the blue light!

i wouldn't call mine angels but maybe they are the same and we just have different beliefs in "higher beings". whatever we believe, they may all be the same thing...in different forms for different people :) i'm waffling now. time for bed :D

light mage - LOL!!! :D

Lapis
04-10-2006, 11:33 PM
Boy that electric blue light is getting very popular! (many higher positive beings use this blue light frequency/vibration)

When we really desire help/guidance with the same intensity we want our next breath of air.......we'll get it and more in an instant! That's a huge secret for making conscious contact with your guides/helpers/angels/ETs etc.

If it's coming from deep in your heart and not your ego self, They let you know instantly that They've been there all along, you just weren't aware of it.

You're very lucky Enlightener that the "good guys" showed up so fast and that it wasn't the other team! :evil1:

"...a Chakral suppository..." :laughing6: That was great Light Mage and probably true!

cweiters
16-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Always possible. I just relate this to angels, because I've always felt them by my side. My life is rather closely related to them, as I practice mediumship, but talk to angels instead of human spirits.

Is there a way to channel the experiences or encounters we have with them?