PDA

View Full Version : Animals and group souls

Ljenkins
16-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Something I have been rather confused and had heard contradicting things about is related to animals and group souls.

One thing I have read says that when we love an animal, in the case of a pet, it splits off from its group soul and becomes a discrete soul of its own that remains with us for eternity/reincarnating with us. However if the animal was not loved, like in the case of a wild animal that never had any human contact, it just dissolves into its group soul.

The other thing I have read is that eventually our pets return to the group soul and we can no longer interact or be with them after some time.

Does anyone have any channeled information or higher knowledge that could shed light on this?

glpoisson
16-02-2011, 07:28 PM
It depends on the level of the bond formed and the needs of the human/'pet'. If there are lessons helped by the 'pet' remaining apart from the group soul they will be able to do that. Usually the energy resolves into the group soul after having completed the incarnation. Until the resolution is complete they may come back for a visit from time to time. The stronger the bond the more likely this will occur.

Shabda
16-02-2011, 07:34 PM
groups souls arent an entity, they are a group of entities...each and every soul that exists is an individual entity...

Dilchannan
16-02-2011, 07:41 PM
groups souls arent an entity, they are a group of entities...each and every soul that exists is an individual entity...

I agree with this as well...

Peace

Spiritlite
16-02-2011, 07:41 PM
This is interesting I have no answer for you but will be avidly reading the responses.
Spiritlite.