PDA

View Full Version : Maybe not a ghost so much, but a presence....

NightSpirit
16-02-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm not sure this goes here because I'm not really into ghosts...but not sure where it would go.

When I was living under my son's house, I had a visit. I was standing by the sink cooking when I caught swift movement passing by me out of the corner of my eye. It startled me and I spun round thinking someone had snuck into my back door without me hearing them. I felt the hairs raise and I called out "whose there?"...as you do...lol...then i went and checked the rooms and outside, but nothing. I let it go and it never occurred again.

I moved houses a 1.5yr ago now and recently I was back at my son's the night of the cyclone. A new couple I hadn't met were living in my old flatette and during the course of the night, they asked me if i ever had a 'visitor' while living there. They have also experienced similar on several occasions and have actually heard the steps to upstairs creaking in the dead of night. When they go to check, no one is there.

I'm glad it wasn't just me losing the plot. They re-inforced my own experience.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Smiler
16-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi Night

All sorts of things exist as you know my friend.. we all continue to see..learn..unravel the conditioning if we choose even on a deep level.

So you had a visitor LOL with *hugs*

Besides deceased people etc being attracted to our soul lights down here..and turning up LOL

I heard that science had discovered something amzing about crystals ..
apparently if a person dies on a night of a electricial storm and the house or whatever has crystals in the earth .. the crystal acts as a collector of the image of the person and when there is an electrical storm can project that image back out again...( hope That makes sense how I wrote that Night.. ?)

You aren't losing the plot Night .. U are an amazing person.
Wonder what will show up on your path next... dont you ? XO

:)

NightSpirit
16-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi Night

All sorts of things exist as you know my friend.. we all continue to see..learn..unravel the conditioning if we choose even on a deep level.

Besides deceased people etc being attracted to our soul lights down here..and turning up LOL

apparently if a person dies on a night of a electricial storm and the house or whatever has crystals in the earth .. the crystal acts as a collector of the image of the person and when there is an electrical storm can project that image back out again...( hope That makes sense how I wrote that Night.. ?)

Oh how intriguing is that! I've never heard of that before..hmmm...
Well you see, this is my ex's and my house...we built it so the only history it has is of our own building...which makes this visitor even more intriguing. I re-married and lost that husband after 3yrs. I had moved back in for a while after the loss to help me get back on my feet. So I put it down to a visit from my husband, even though I felt at the time this wasn't him. It just didn't feel right...like his presence. The new couple told me they were told by a friend that this person belonged to another female who had stayed in the flat as well...that it was her father. The thing is, she moved into another home and wouldn't you think her father's spirit would go with her? No, I don't feel it was her father....it has me intrigued.

nightowl
16-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi Night

There is a folk belief that when a person dies that their spirit can be captured or trapped in a mirror. People use to cover the mirrors in the house when someone was dying or had recently died to prevent this from happening. I think I remembered this right, may be an old southern belief...:smile:

nightowl