PDA

View Full Version : How do you visualize and imagine heaven/The Other Side?

Lovely
16-02-2011, 05:40 AM
What is your image of the other side like?
I ask because I am curious.
Also do you think we have physical bodies on the other side?
I heard from one medium we do not, I heard from another one we
do.
Personally I believe and hope we do. But they can't get ill
or damaged.

Anyways when it comes to the other side I feel most
content with the way it was described in "Life on The Other Side"
by Sylvia Browne. If you never read that book than I'll
summarize the description of The Other Side a bit for you :)
It says on the other side we live physical houses (or castles,
mansions, apartments etc. what ever you prefer.) We can
physically build houses or make them by projected thought.
We also have physical bodies and can change the looks of it
as often as we please. Every planet has their own "other side"
that is a copy of the physical one. So for Earth our other side
looks like the physical one, except its more beautiful. Imagine
if every piece of nature and building was never damaged and at it's
most beautiful self, that's what it said it was like on the other side.
And I believe we don't have pets on the other side but we still have
animal friends that may even choose to live with us if they
want.
We can go any where we want if we want just by thinking about it.
So we could be in America one second and then choose to
go to France and be there the next just my projected thought.

That's how I believe The other side is like.
I would like to here you ideal of it though :)

I also ask that we try not argue over who is right
or wrong about the description over what The Other Side
is like. There is no wrong answers since I'm asking your
beliefs, not the facts :)

Heimlich
16-02-2011, 06:03 PM
do.
or damaged.

want.

I will refer to this site again because it is the most logical I have found (on the net) – caution some might be offensive
I hope this helps!
http://www.americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs

Medium_Laura
16-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I also see it as she does. My dad died in 2008 and he was showing me in a dream the house he was building there for my mom when it's her time. It looks just like her house here. I asked him. Why aren't you building her a mansion!? His answer made me laugh so hard. Well, you're mom would spend eternity cleaning it and then being mad that I built it so big LOL :)

tragblack
16-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Once I had a dream that my boyfriend and a lot of people I knew from school at the time had died. In the dream, I learned how to meditate or sleep a certain way that would project me into "Heaven" so that I could visit them. In "Heaven," I went to the "area" that all my friends were in, and I found that they were pretty much building the place to resemble things that they had enjoyed while they were alive. My boyfriend, for example, was building some landscapes not unlike some from his favorite Nintendo 64 games. Heaven was basically like a lucid dream.

Now, I don't know if my dream was a projection of the truth, but it was one of those that make you think for days.

WhiteDevil
17-02-2011, 03:03 AM
do.
or damaged.

want.

I don't really like that, when i die I don't want to go to a fully customizable virsion of this world, whats the point of that? it kinda sounds like when you die you enter a game of the sims. lol

Royalite
17-02-2011, 04:59 AM
I believe it will be beautiful. I look forward to seeing my grandmother again. :)

Rah nam
17-02-2011, 06:39 AM
I don't really like that, when i die I don't want to go to a fully customizable virsion of this world, whats the point of that? it kinda sounds like when you die you enter a game of the sims. lol

Don't worry, what most her talk about is, what I call the astral realm.
You can create anything you like. You don't have to build a house, it is there almost instantly, you can have grass in front of your house if you like but it doesn't grow, and if you miss some dinner parties, you can invite some friends you create some food, but of cause it is not solid, you might be able to make it smell like the real thing but that is about all. If you want the real thing, you have to come back into this reality.

WhiteDevil
17-02-2011, 07:10 AM
You can create anything you like. You don't have to build a house, it is there almost instantly, you can have grass in front of your house if you like but it doesn't grow, and if you miss some dinner parties, you can invite some friends you create some food, but of cause it is not solid, you might be able to make it smell like the real thing but that is about all. If you want the real thing, you have to come back into this reality.
Don't you think that seems bland though? who wants to spend eternity having imaginary dinner parties?

I've read about NDE's and things like that that people have, they say during it, you gain a full understanding of everything, the universe, god, life, everything, and also feel emotions stronger then any on earth.
Do you really think you go through all that just to end up, being stored in some kind of imaginary neighbourhood untill reincarnation or whatever?
it sounds more like the matrix then the afterlife, I hope it is actually different to this.

tragblack
17-02-2011, 07:24 AM
The "imaginary neighborhood" may just be a step... just another level of learning on the way up...

Rah nam
17-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Don't you think that seems bland though? who wants to spend eternity having imaginary dinner parties?

I've read about NDE's and things like that that people have, they say during it, you gain a full understanding of everything, the universe, god, life, everything, and also feel emotions stronger then any on earth.
Do you really think you go through all that just to end up, being stored in some kind of imaginary neighbourhood untill reincarnation or whatever?
it sounds more like the matrix then the afterlife, I hope it is actually different to this.

Who said you do this for the rest of eternity?
Only as long as your incarnation cycle lasts. This is where you go, (at least can go) in between life times.

Enya
17-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Not being cheeky or anything... but I sometimes wonder if you have to poop... who'd want to retain that physical aspect? :D

Medium_Laura
17-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Yes! True.. but my dad was a carpenter so his passion was to build :) The material he said just "shows up". I agree with you Detlef. That is why we come here, so we can experience it in full :)

nephesh
20-02-2011, 04:22 AM
Good question lovely - Hard to say I’ve read several books on people saying they have been to the other side whether via astral projection, NDE, vision from God. I did read Mrs. Browne’s book a few months ago and found it to be quite interesting. There are some things she mentioned that would be neat/cool if that turns out to be the case. I hope to eventually AP there.

I think it will be very beautiful peaceful, lots to do. People of all different shapes and sizes like here but there there is true peace. Animals of all sizes and shapes too again all in true harmony as one. Things that we care about here skin color, too thin, too fat, status quo etc will not matter. It would be cool to be able change ones physical appearance sort of like dressing up.

spiritualysurrounded
20-02-2011, 01:32 PM
in heaven i feel it is very romantic. i feel anything can exist at your every desire. that in heaven you can lay on the grass and listing to it giggle agents your soul. that you can go in a tree and tell it a secret and you will see the tree struggle to keep it to its self. i feel you can take a wife or husband and roll around on top of a lake. only allowing the water to kiss your skin with its wetness as the fish jump around you. i think you can let each fish wispier a secret to your next step youll take to express your love.

i bet you can pull the moon in to create your own to circle around your home. you can live with the wilderness or have a place built. you can live with the animals or be with society. that either way god heaven and the universe will teach anything you want to learn.

i bet you can fly through the sky. to roll around in space. paint with the colors of a garden while staring deeply into your lovers eyes. feeling her heart paint back agents your soul.

I truly feel heaven is romance waiting to be written through every action. i feel even the beings that exist dont see heaven for what its true value is because there hearts existed here on earth.

iloverobins
20-02-2011, 09:12 PM
I hope houses aren't necessary in heaven, houses means housework surely?

Lovely
21-02-2011, 05:34 PM

It isn't done by imagination it's done by the power
of the human mind. I believe you gain understanding and all.
There's much more to my beliefs and this is just a small
idea of it, plus it's not to be taken seriously.

Lovely
21-02-2011, 05:49 PM
I will refer to this site again because it is the most logical I have found (on the net) – caution some might be offensive
I hope this helps!
http://www.americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americanchristians ociety.com%2Fbeliefs)

I hope its not true, if so I'm going to Hell because I'm biracial.

Rah nam
21-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I hope this helps!
http://www.americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .americanchristiansociety.com%252Fbeliefs)
when I read the posted article I feel Un-Heimlich

unheimlich

uncanny (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/uncanny)
creepy (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/creepy), eerie (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eerie)
incredible (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/incredible)

infamousjovian
22-02-2011, 08:22 AM
I feel that going to heaven is the product of what we do in life. Even if we live without sin, it's not enough. Doing good for the world requires more.

nephesh
22-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Me too. :blob3: :blob3:

psychoslice
22-02-2011, 10:54 AM
There's no heaven or hell, so enjoy your life.:smile:

clovelly
22-02-2011, 12:27 PM

Then all of us will be going to Hell, because down the ancestry line we are all genetically mixed.

Toolite
22-02-2011, 04:30 PM
do.
or damaged.

want.

I was taken in spirit to what I believe was Heaven... It was beautiful... The Light was so bright it was like 50 million lights shining at one time but, it didn't hurt your eyes nor was it hot.. or anything.. just amazing... And there was one I believe to be God who sat on a throne (huge throne) and I went over to him and sat on his lap.. No particular message just a feeling of comfort.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

nephesh
23-02-2011, 04:28 AM
Then all of us will be going to Hell, because down the ancestry line we are all genetically mixed.
That's actually true trace your family tree back far enough there will be people of all races on that tree. I read an article awhile back this guy had his class take ancestral dna test. Many were surprised to find out what was in their mix. People who thought they were only such and such found out they weren't. The teacher who thought he was just a white guy discovered he had African and I think Asian roots. Of I think 25 to 30 people only 2 students test came back saying they were only 1 race. One could even debated that it just meant their mixture was much much further back.

Also thanks for sharing Toolite

Graelwyn
23-02-2011, 07:17 AM
just light is all I have seen, the pure light of a gathering of consciousness, and I do tend to believe our essence is light. I do not believe in Heaven or Hell, those are earthly things imo.

Heimlich
23-02-2011, 07:02 PM

who said anything about going to hell because of being a race-mix...?

from my understanding there are three basic families living here (earth): Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid

who said one is doomed to hell...?

skyelaw
24-02-2011, 04:54 PM
hi lovely , i sent you a private message concerning the afterlife did you get it ok it explains what happens to us when we die.

WhiteDevil
25-02-2011, 01:14 PM
It isn't done by imagination it's done by the power
of the human mind. I believe you gain understanding and all.
There's much more to my beliefs and this is just a small
idea of it, plus it's not to be taken seriously.
Yes it's the power of the human mind that IMAGINES these things lol.
I think the "human mind" actually dies with your body. your mind is actually something your physical brain does, hence, why you don't remember previous lives etc.

However. I think your Spirit has a memory of them all, kind of like how in this life you remember being 5, or 10.

but then again who can say for sure? I don't know what I believe as far as what heaven actually is like,
I think what I would want it to be is something where you don't have to comply or conform to anyone or anything. where you are completely and utterly free.
and maybe being in a kind really peaceful dream state, but also still maintaining awareness of everything. and being able to see whatever you want wherever you want in this world would be cool aswell.

Like I said I don't know what's next, but I kinda hope its something like this for me. rather then a sims game lol

Celeste
27-02-2011, 02:24 AM
I think it will be, the way you think it will be. I personally think it will be a perfect earth, with nature and animals. No sickness Good relationships.