PDA

View Full Version : Extra Terrestrial Being

Toolite
15-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Have you experienced where an extra terrestrial being came to you but, they were in spirit form?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Spiritlite
15-02-2011, 07:00 PM
Never have but I'd love to here the responses on this one.
Spiritlite

Toolite
15-02-2011, 07:08 PM
I will share mine but, I would love to hear what others have to say if they have the experience..

I was looking at my favorite show " Ghost Whispers" and the tv started to turn off and on by itself... So I was really tripping because my tv isn't new so I was thinking ok now I have to buy a new tv - just what I needed but, anyway.... the tv turned on and off for like 15 minutes and when I looked at the tv I saw a light and that's what kept my attention but, the tv was off.. It was a thin light so Im looking and now Im like ok something is going to reveal itself so let me relax for what Im going to be shown.. and it was an alien's face only and he looked like the traditional alien we are shown on tv.. but, the weird part was he was talking but, I couldn't hear anything.. His lips were moving as if he were speaking slowly and concisely and clear.. I even said telepathically I don't understand you.. and he eventually was gone.. but, the thing that sticks with me is his mouth was moving slowly like he was trying to get the message to me..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!