PDA

View Full Version : Favourite crystal books....

Moonkestrel
14-02-2011, 09:48 PM
If you haven't already got a copy try this - The Book of Stones is my all time favourite book on crystals, it's by Robert Simmonds wrote it with Naisha Ahsian and Hazel Raven. The photographs are stunning and the write ups informed, interesting and in depth. I once had an amazing experience just from coming across one of the photos in there...:redface:

Naisha created The Crystal Ally Cards (another favourite resource of mine :angel10: ).

Has anyone got any favourite crystal books?

Topaz
14-02-2011, 11:03 PM
If you haven't already got a copy try this - The Book of Stones is my all time favourite book on crystals, it's by Robert Simmonds wrote it with Naisha Ahsian and Hazel Raven. The photographs are stunning and the write ups informed, interesting and in depth. I once had an amazing experience just from coming across one of the photos in there...:redface:

Naisha created The Crystal Ally Cards (another favourite resource of mine :angel10: ).

The above and the leading Uk Proffessional Crystal Healers books . Crystals strong and beautiful by Lettie Vantol and Crystals for everyone By Henriette Maasdijk. Both have amazing techniques and are a must . ( no pictures I'm afraid but full of fantastic advice )

Starting with How to choose your crystals , cleansing your crystals , crystal colour , crystal families , auras , aura brushing, crystal meditations, grounding exercises , crystal uses in every day life, grounding crystals , Mandalas , Crystal structure shapes , space clearing the list is goes on .. They are amazing women :)

Cosmic Jo
14-02-2011, 11:22 PM
I have The Book of Stones and I do like it but I think some of Roberts intepretations are a little airy fairy. Its a beautifully presented book.

Judy Hall is my favourite and I have several of her books.

But when it all comes down to it we have to go with what we feel personally for a crystal - they work differently for everyone.

Topaz
14-02-2011, 11:26 PM
I have The Book of Stones and I do like it but I think some of Roberts intepretations are a little airy fairy. Its a beautifully presented book.

Judy Hall is my favourite and I have several of her books.

But when it all comes down to it we have to go with what we feel personally for a crystal - they work differently for everyone.

Judy Hall Great pics but the information is all wrong. Rather than looking at the energy it lists endless 100 and 1 things this crystal can do for you lol .

Topaz
14-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Before I started my two year crystal course I never considered how important grounding is , and how when you connect to the univserval energy and hold a crystal how much knowledge and wisdom you recieve . xx

Grounding exercises are so important before and after meditating with a crystal or crystal healing . As crystals may make you spaced out , grounding helps you to be connected to the earth , more aware of your body , more energy , less burnt out, grounding you physically, emotionally and mentally on the earthly plane. Enabling you to be more collected with your thoughts and life purpose .

Moonkestrel
15-02-2011, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=Topaz]The above and the leading Uk Proffessional Crystal Healers books . Crystals strong and beautiful by Lettie Vantol and Crystals for everyone By Henriette Maasdijk. Both have amazing techniques and are a must . ( no pictures I'm afraid but full of fantastic advice )

[QUOTE]

Will keep an eye out for these - thanks for the recommendation! :hug2:

Spiritlite
15-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Melody's books are good on crystals.
Spiritlite.

Kapitan_Prien
15-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I had that book 'The Book of Stones' and I rate that as a #1 book. I also like Melody's 'Love is in the Earth' even though I never owned a copy.

Moonkestrel
16-02-2011, 10:20 PM
I wonder whatever happened to my copy of 'Love is in the Earth', think I lent it out and it never came back. Hmm, that's another one to put on my list of must buy books....

Topaz
16-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Michael Giengers books are fantastic as well . He certainly knows his crystals . He talks about the chemical composition of the crystals , their colour , their crystal structure . All which make up crystal healing :)

nightowl
16-02-2011, 10:41 PM

I do not have any books on crystals, but The Book of Stones keeps popping up, so I might just have to buy this one. Thanks for the suggestions! :smile:

nightowl

Spiritlite
17-02-2011, 04:31 PM
My melody book I've had for over 20 years it's like my bible.
Spiritlite.