PDA

View Full Version : SOURCE

jimrich
28-01-2017, 06:44 PM
....written last night........
SOURCE
Source is only a label and could be called: It, That, This, God, Creator, Energy, Divinity, Consciousness, Mind, Life, Being, the Absolute, Self, etc.
Source alone is. There is only Source or "the Source". Source feels: alive, active, present, real, fun, loving and lovable, respectable, respectful, acceptable & accepting.... and more.....
Source creates and IS all that there is. Source appears AS everything and yet Nothing (No-thing). Everything is made by, for and OF Source. Source is indivisible and non-dual. There is only ONE Source here. "The One" is Source. "The Absolute" is Source. "God" is Source. "The Creator" is Source. I am Source. Source IS= me, you, them, us, it, that, those, they, etc. Everything here, visible or invisible IS Source.
Source is writing this. Source is reading this. Source feels this, hears a clock ticking, the ringing in his ears, the whirring of a 'fridge. Source sees the hand scribbling this. Source feels the moisture in his mouth. Source knows Source. Source has a sense of humor. Source loves doing this. Source is having fun! Source sniffles, coughs, sneezes, scratches an itch. Source is, has and does EVERYTHING. Source breathes, beats a heart, grows his hair and fingernails, digests food, sweats.
There is ONLY Source. Source IS all that exists! You are Source. Source has and IS you. You are Source in a particular form. Source, in the form of YOU, is reading this. You, Source, are reading this! Can you feel that you are the Source? Source makes and inhabits EVERY form - seen and unseen. Source is and is not! Source is the "Void". Source is eternal and forever. Source always was and always will be. Source simply IS.
Source feels: happy/sad, good/bad, right/wrong, hot/cold, soft/hard, alive/dead, new/old, clean/dirty..........(it stopped there)

LOL, sitting here reading this the next day, it all seems both obvious to the Real me and yet mysterious to my limited ego but I do not feel a need to analyze or tear it apart just now. It could be said that all of this is just a repeat of stuff I've read or heard and yet, when writing this down last night, it FELT real and true in that moment and some of it still feels real and true this morning.

William 辰
28-01-2017, 07:05 PM
I enjoyed reading it. :smile:

mihael_11
28-01-2017, 07:13 PM
The source is writing to you right now, this forum is source :) I also put some thought already into this topic. It is beautiful written.

WAW what is it all about :confused: :D

jimrich
28-01-2017, 07:45 PM
The source is writing to you right now,
Hello there, Source! It's nice to meet you (my self).

WAW what is it all about :confused: :D
It's about Source, appearing in the form of a "person" and asking a question!
Now, lets see if Source will appear here as others to answer it's own question. :hug3:

mihael_11
28-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Hahaha, source is having fun :D

Shivani Devi
29-01-2017, 02:23 AM
It always amuses me whenever I type something out of my head and people ask me to 'provide the source'. Just how do I go about doing that? seriously!

The source of all knowledge is within the knowledge itself, because the 'Source' cannot be known.

I'm also getting in before "who is this "I" you are referring to?". :p

However, yes it is very nicely written, accurate and spot on. Well done.

jimrich
29-01-2017, 05:32 AM
I'm also getting in before "who is this "I" you are referring to?". :p
LOL,depending on the place an 'I' appears, it can refer to the Source/Reality or a separate person/ego/entity (which is also the Source in disguise) since all there is is the Source or Reality anyway. Glad you mentioned it. :hug:

redstone
29-01-2017, 11:33 AM
it looks like the heart sutra Jim, a meditation and analysis of emptyness.

being mindful of what you said in your OP is a great crust breaker of the self, we often get locked in to our solid roles as if they are independant from everything else...which causes a lot of grief! it's a great reminder to remember to know when to let go of that role we all have to play....and to take up that role again with a greater wiser heart.

jimrich
29-01-2017, 04:09 PM
it looks like the heart sutra Jim, a meditation and analysis of emptyness.

being mindful of what you said in your OP is a great crust breaker of the self, we often get locked in to our solid roles as if they are independant from everything else...which causes a lot of grief! it's a great reminder to remember to know when to let go of that role we all have to play....and to take up that role again with a greater wiser heart.
If you subsitute "Source" or even "This" for every mention of 'I', you, we, me, us, they, them, etc. everything begins to make sense WITHOUT any analyzing.
For example:
"it (the Source) looks like the heart sutra Jim (Source), a meditation and analysis of emptyness (Source). (Source) being mindful of what you (Source) said in your (Source's) OP is a great crust breaker of the (illusion of a) self," (Source pretending to be a separate 'self')
"we (Source) often get locked in to our (Source's) solid roles as if they are independant (seprate) from everything else (which is also the Source)...which causes a lot of (apparent) grief! it's a great reminder (from and for Source) to remember (as the Source) to know (as the Source)when to let go of that role we (the Source) all have to play....and to take up (as the Source) that role again with a greater wiser heart".
It's clumsy and awkward to inject Source into everything BUT, Source is all that there is so why not stop seeing life as a personal drama and begin living it as THE ALL or as non-dual? There is only you - the Source or whatever label fits you!

mihael_11
29-01-2017, 04:20 PM
This source thing makes a lot of sense! How the source would i, as part of source, gain more clarity about everything? Im still looking for my role in life, that would fit to feeling of completeness... So what is this spark, that is asking questions about source, how would you interpret it into daily life, to stay grounded and as human, part of source live this life fully? As a part of source i have a lot more questions :)

redstone
29-01-2017, 11:12 PM
If you subsitute "Source" or even "This" for every mention of 'I', you, we, me, us, they, them, etc. everything begins to make sense WITHOUT any analyzing.
For example:
"it (the Source) looks like the heart sutra Jim (Source), a meditation and analysis of emptyness (Source). (Source) being mindful of what you (Source) said in your (Source's) OP is a great crust breaker of the (illusion of a) self," (Source pretending to be a separate 'self')
"we (Source) often get locked in to our (Source's) solid roles as if they are independant (seprate) from everything else (which is also the Source)...which causes a lot of (apparent) grief! it's a great reminder (from and for Source) to remember (as the Source) to know (as the Source)when to let go of that role we (the Source) all have to play....and to take up (as the Source) that role again with a greater wiser heart".
It's clumsy and awkward to inject Source into everything BUT, Source is all that there is so why not stop seeing life as a personal drama and begin living it as THE ALL or as non-dual? There is only you - the Source or whatever label fits you!

Wil Do Jim.

Ground
30-01-2017, 10:38 PM
....written last night........
SOURCE
Source is only a label and could be called: It, That, This, God, Creator, Energy, Divinity, Consciousness, Mind, Life, Being, the Absolute, Self, etc.
Source alone is. There is only Source or "the Source". Source feels: alive, active, present, real, fun, loving and lovable, respectable, respectful, acceptable & accepting.... and more.....
Source creates and IS all that there is. Source appears AS everything and yet Nothing (No-thing). Everything is made by, for and OF Source. Source is indivisible and non-dual. There is only ONE Source here. "The One" is Source. "The Absolute" is Source. "God" is Source. "The Creator" is Source. I am Source. Source IS= me, you, them, us, it, that, those, they, etc. Everything here, visible or invisible IS Source.
Source is writing this. Source is reading this. Source feels this, hears a clock ticking, the ringing in his ears, the whirring of a 'fridge. Source sees the hand scribbling this. Source feels the moisture in his mouth. Source knows Source. Source has a sense of humor. Source loves doing this. Source is having fun! Source sniffles, coughs, sneezes, scratches an itch. Source is, has and does EVERYTHING. Source breathes, beats a heart, grows his hair and fingernails, digests food, sweats.
There is ONLY Source. Source IS all that exists! You are Source. Source has and IS you. You are Source in a particular form. Source, in the form of YOU, is reading this. You, Source, are reading this! Can you feel that you are the Source? Source makes and inhabits EVERY form - seen and unseen. Source is and is not! Source is the "Void". Source is eternal and forever. Source always was and always will be. Source simply IS.
Source feels: happy/sad, good/bad, right/wrong, hot/cold, soft/hard, alive/dead, new/old, clean/dirty..........(it stopped there)

LOL, sitting here reading this the next day, it all seems both obvious to the Real me and yet mysterious to my limited ego but I do not feel a need to analyze or tear it apart just now. It could be said that all of this is just a repeat of stuff I've read or heard and yet, when writing this down last night, it FELT real and true in that moment and some of it still feels real and true this morning.
Actually you are applying the word 'source' as a variable for all and everything incl. metaphysical stuff known from all kinds of religions. Maybe you should sort out for yourself what you are trying to get at.

jimrich
31-01-2017, 10:56 PM
This source thing makes a lot of sense! How the source would i, as part of source, gain more clarity about everything? Im still looking for my role in life, that would fit to feeling of completeness... So what is this spark, that is asking questions about source, how would you interpret it into daily life, to stay grounded and as human, part of source live this life fully? As a part of source i have a lot more questions :)
this guy can help you more than I....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaHRGC18Bb8

mihael_11
01-02-2017, 03:54 PM
It is interesting, i must say. He is onto something. So by this what he is saying, since we live in duality experience, you can heal duality, so it is harmonius and healty and then you no longer have need for answers just accept what it is, becouse duality no longer bothers you. Will see if anything comes through. I somehow connected this non duality with christ consciousness as we call it.

faithy
01-02-2017, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by jimrich
...written last night........
SOURCE

LOVE IT!!! Thank you jimrich :hug:

Baile
02-02-2017, 11:38 AM
It is interesting, i must say. He is onto something.As was Hermeticism millennia ago, calling it the ALL. And many other esoteric streams of philosophy since. We're just catching up now.

Baile
02-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Was The ALL millenia ago. Co-opted by religion and turned into Father God, and they ran with that for 2000 years. Now The ALL is back in play and has the momentum.

It's like a cosmic football game.

shoni7510
02-02-2017, 01:31 PM
Thank you for the wonderful words of wisdom: I am Source and Source is me. Beautifully presented. However Sourcee exist apart of me while I do no exist apart of Source. Whereas he is the All I am some or part of the All. It is the question of A = B but B is not equals to A.Whereas I have the beginning and the end Source does not have a begining and the end.

Baile
02-02-2017, 01:37 PM
However Sourcee exist apart of me while I do no exist apart of Source. Whereas he is the All I am some or part of the All. Hi shoni. I would say you're not grokking SOURCE if you think of it as He. And as existing apart from you. Rather, you're describing the religious notion of God.

mihael_11
02-02-2017, 04:58 PM
As was Hermeticism millennia ago, calling it the ALL. And many other esoteric streams of philosophy since. We're just catching up now.

Well, yes it may have many names. It is the point, that this was one of the explanations, that i could tune into and made sense. Im traveling my own speed and dealing with what comes and am grateful for any guidance i get to find my true fulfillment.

jimrich
03-02-2017, 05:18 PM
Thank you for the wonderful words of wisdom: I am Source and Source is me. Beautifully presented. However Sourcee exist apart of me while I do no exist apart of Source.
That is Source, appearing in the form of shoni and saying these things.

Whereas he is the All I am some or part of the All.
Again, that is you, Source, appearing as an 'I' and saying that you are "part of the All".

It is the question of A = B but B is not equals to A. Whereas I have the beginning and the end Source does not have a begining and the end.
Same thing here. You, the Source, are appearing here as a person who is saying and believing these things. It's all you, Source, in your drama as an apparently separate person making these statements about your self, the Source. There is only Source so, whatever is said or happens comes from and is made OF you, the Source. It doesn't matter what you, a limited person, say, think, believe or do, since it's always the Source being and doing EVERYTHING (or not).
This is nearly impossible for the the personal mind to grasp and the limited ego may feel quite threatened of and frightened by this fact. Even the ego's disturbed reactions are coming out of you, the Source.
The Source alone is! You alone are! This is non-duality or Advaita. YOU ARE THAT! Have a ball! :hug3:

jimrich
03-02-2017, 05:30 PM
I somehow connected this non duality with christ consciousness as we call it.
I'd say that "christ consciousness" is another word for Source consciousness or simply Source or Consciousness. No label or word fits this unnameable "Thing" or ''Presence" but LOVE might be a good one.
God is Love......not bad!
Source is Love, Energy is Love, You are Love, It is love, This is Love, Christ is Love, Love is Love.............

mihael_11
03-02-2017, 05:39 PM
Since i am limited on this level, i put labels so i can build some kind of impressin, wisdom, understanding. I can be called love but is not the love that we know, love between people, emotional. It is not that.

jimrich
03-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Since i am limited on this level,
Who/what is this 'i' that is "limited" and what is "this level"?

i put labels so i can build some kind of impressin, wisdom, understanding.
Again, who/what is this 'i' and who/what needs to understand what? Are you that 'i' or are you the unlimited Source that has CREATED an 'i'?

I can be called love but is not the love that we know,
Who or what is this 'I' that is called love and who/what is this "we" that knows the love?

love between people, emotional. It is not that.
OK, then what is it?

There is infinite, impersonal love and there is personal or limited love. The limited 'i' can only know about personal love and personal levels which is fine for everyday, practical living. Source knows and IS infinite love which embraces and includes all other forms of love - personal and impersonal.
It helps to be specific and detailed in a communication such as this. Distinguishing this 'i' from the infinite Source is a good way to begin talking about things.

mihael_11
03-02-2017, 06:26 PM
I is me who i represent as human being, with roots, genetics, experiences i put through until now in so called 3d+time scale, if you want me to ask what i mean by "now" and i do have feelings, what i feel and that is also this limiting self, that i am dealing with. I feel some kind of burdens that would be glad that they show themselves, so that is also limiting level where i have need to discover what this is and you cannot push me into unlimited source thing, when i want to be where i am and discover what i want to discover :)

About love i speak as unlimited source,but then going back to limits, we are general population, that are struggling with everyday life and are aware mostly of human love.

Thank you Jim, i see what this is all about, i limited person, now know the difference between I and what is of source.

What i don't know now, limited i, how is it possible to live only of source energy and how it looks like. I guess i don't want to give up to whatever comes, would i loose my identity and what would i be then? I no longer exist? Who then is this body? I like to struggle.

jimrich
03-02-2017, 07:47 PM
I like to struggle.
OK, carry on. :rolleyes: