PDA

View Full Version : Cosmically not allowed to have friends..

Domnk
11-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Hi,
This is a bit personal to me, but under the circumstances, I've really no one else to ask about this. Here goes then, this has been going on my entire life, and I've had dark entities hanging around me since I was little, it seems that if I make any friends, especially if they make me feel really good, their entire lives go bad fast for both them and their entire family, at the very least in Winter (I wouldn't know if it's limited to then, but I'll get to that). Also, their cats die. Which to me suggests it's definitely dark critters.

I have a severe memory issues, my longterm memory is pretty much null and void, so I can't remember much, I have maybe occasional fragments, other than that nothing. This apparently has helped me, and hurt me, because I've been isolated a good portion of my life because of this friend problem, and I just lose all memory about them and how I felt. It also cause issues though, for example I forget when I do have a good friend around for a little while because I keep thinking we arent that close.

I put out energy that people get freaked out by, because it's so overwhelming, so most people just stop talking to me immediately after meeting me, I can see into people what their feeling, what their thinking, and who they are really, plus I'm a metaphysical battery essentially, I'm pretty grounded in the metaphysical. So in that regard, making friends is near impossible.

Now, I have alot of protection, but if I draw attention to myself, you can be sure things will start bothering me. I've had psychological and metaphysical attacks, frequently. And even with all my protection there has been problems with thing, and still is a problem, but I manage.

I really do try to make friends, but things are setup so I'm just not allowed to make, keep, or hold on to anyone without them needing to leave, for their safety and their families, or whatever. I was wondering, if anyone else has these problems, I just feel alone, I can't even go school because I can't remember anything after a year, and have had chronic health problems which haven't allowed me to ever work, I wanted to know if I was the only one with this kind of issue... I don't think of my life as bad, it's my life, it just is what it is, I care about people, and it would be disrespectful to say differently, because there is always someone going through and has gone through worse.

Anyway, I was just wondering.. and maybe, I just wanted to talk a little, to someone. And I don't know if you've ever loved someone, who you cosmically aren't allowed to talk to, let alone see, and because you two did, their entire family was put at risk, but it makes you feel, horrible, and alone. Interestingly enough, we show all the signs of being twin flames, more suggesting that than I could write, but my being and my head are in adverse position with eachother, I learned not to put much faith in things, regardless.

sound
11-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Hi Dom
Welcome to the community first up
Can i just say to you that you are not the cause of other peoples misfortunes ... let that belief go (that you are) and you will notice the difference immediately. Maybe you would benefit by speaking with a professional person in regards to your memory loss ... I wish you well and hope you are able to move beyond the struggle you are experiencing :hug3:

Domnk
11-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Dom
Welcome to the community first up
Can i just say to you that you are not the cause of other peoples misfortunes ... let that belief go (that you are) and you will notice the difference immediately. Maybe you would benefit by speaking with a professional person in regards to your memory loss ... I wish you well and hope you are able to move beyond the struggle you are experiencing :hug3:

Thank you.

And I know I'm not the direct cause of it, but it is made very clear that it's not coincidental, and I haven't actually blamed myself all this time, I just recently figured that if I can prevent people from getting hurt that maybe the best action is to push them away. I don't know though, it's a bit psychological warfare, so I'm not sure exactly. (that in an of itself is a very long story, I've omitted alot of things that are quite disturbing)

I actually can fix the memory problem, I use an herb used in Aruvedic medicine, Bacoppa Monnieri, to treat Alzhiemers patients (amoung other neurological conditions) which actually helps structurally repair damanged neurons in the brain, as well as help boost recall clinically; however, memories are triggered by various states and familiarity, but not in the best place right now, bringing most everything back without the right context, well, that was not such a good idea. I had some set backs because of that, my mindset was much less uncomfortable before that. I just need to be able to set everything in the proper context.

Ronin
12-02-2011, 12:25 AM
Have you ever wondered if maybe you haven't showed up in such **** parts of peoples lives to help them through it?

Domnk
12-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Have you ever wondered if maybe you haven't showed up in such **** parts of peoples lives to help them through it?

Actually, not really, because if they stop talking to me it gets better for them and the bad stuff only starts happening to them after getting talking to me.

Domnk
14-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Actually, not really, because if they stop talking to me it gets better for them and the bad stuff only starts happening to them after getting talking to me.

Sorry, I don't mean to come off as overly scrutinizing and pessimistic, I've just been pretty upset with the whole situation with my very close friend, I'm afraid we wont be able to talk again because of the whole thing. I care very much for her. Didn't mean to be rude.

I do understand what your saying though, and I do think that it is a possibility, generally it would be no, with most people, but the people that have stuck around, recently realized two others specifically that have (just keep forgetting about them when I stop talking to them when I feel they need some space for awhile) appear to have been going through alot of bad stuff throughout their entire lives. They are also very stubborn, so when I try and push them away they still stick around. And I have helped them on more than one occasion, I'm told.

NightSpirit
11-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Its extremely difficult to offer support and suggestions without really knowing the background of Domnk. Have you ever been to a general practitioner to be checked for possible other causes? Have you had a normal upbringing? Have you been exposed to any outside chemicals, etc over long periods? Are you exposed to lead-based paints or the like? Anything like these types of things you can thing of? Have you ever dabbled in the dark side of energy....ouiji boards, occults, etc? Do you use a good source of protection? Is there a family history of similar health issues?

Sorry for the twenty questions. You're not obliged to answer any of them to us. They are more for you to ask yourself.

Cheers